Unanswered

Your Heart's in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

 

"Jimin!"

"I think he needs more time to rest before-"

"No! I need him now!"

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave..."

The faint sounds of a nearby argument rang through my fuzzy mind. Not really processing what was being said, I attempted to open my heavy eyes. When luck was obviously not going to help with opening my eyes, I emitted a low sigh and gave up. I wasn't even really sure where I was, but it was slightly chilly. A shiver coursed through me as a cold hand touched my exposed arm. Alarmed, my eyes finally burst open to see whom the icy hand belonged. I couldn't really place who it was. My mind wasn't really working properly. I wonder what had happened to me.... 

Fixing my blurry vision on the man-at least I'm pretty sure it's a man hovering above me- I tried to recignize him. His black hair was slyled up out of his face, dark brown almond shaped eyes, long yet handsome looking face. He seemed familiar.....

"Jimin?" Called the blurry handsome guy in front of me.

"Yes?" I croaked in return.

"I need to tell you something-"

"No!" A firm male voice screetched from close by, "Do not get him worked up! He needs rest, not a brat like you telling him 'bad news' about some 'boyfriend' that you have been babling on about for the past thirty minutes."

Boyfriend? 

"He needs to know!" The handsome guy retorted before turning his gaze back to me. "Jimin, I know it's hard now that you know you have leukimia-"

Leukimia....? I couldn't hear anything else the boy said. All I could think about was that one word. Leukimia. I couldn't have it-right? I have always been pretty much healthy, eating vegetables here and there and always plenty of meat... How could this happen? He must be lying. Yes, that mst be it.

By the time I had snapped out of my thoughts, the nadsome man was crying. His mouth was still moving, so I decided to let his words flow through my ears.

"I'm so-hic- s-sorry J-jimin. I-I know Jung-jungkook was yours b-but I don't Kn-know what to do!" He sobbed.

His blurry face finally came into focus. It was Jung Hoseok. One of Jungkook's gangmember friends. "What happened, Hoseok?"

"Didn't y-you hear a word I jus-just said?"

He looked at me with sad, tear filled eyes. His cheeks were streaked with the physical form of sadness. Red rings hung around each of his eyes, indicating he had been crying for a while. "Hoseok, what happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter