Short Interview

CE Angels Mission Battle
Chapter 3: Short Interview

-

(Angel’s side)

Cursed, cursed and cursed.

“ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!” Now, her cursed became a screamed, a frustrated one though. She was boiling so much that she couldn’t take it and she got to wash her face in the washroom to calm herself down, splashing the water to her face and continue screaming. As she had enough, she stopped and faced herself at the mirror.

For that moment, her jaws dropped as she saw her face. “Oh my god! I’m so ugly now because of that bastard devil with an angel face!” She placed her hands to her face, leaning forward towards the mirror and look closer, only to realize that she was uglier than before. “AHHHH!!! Why am I so ugly now? And my face is super red?!!!”

Ella snaps her finger and a box of make up pop out. Quickly, she put on some make up to her face to erase the redness on her face. “I will have my revenge, just you wait, Chun.”

The door open as S.H.E came into the washroom. Angel Ella quickly stopped her make up and flew aside, hiding in a corner.

“We only got 2 minutes. So hurry up.” Selina said as she quickly do her make up on her own, facing herself at the mirror.

“Selina, you have been putting make up for the 8th time today. Aren’t you bored with it?” Hebe laughed while coming her hair neatly, followed by Ella’s laugh after what Hebe said.

“Come on guys, you should know my pattern. It's all girls' hobby to make up themselves And besides, Ella, you got to make up often too. Don’t always let our artist to only style your hair.” Selina pointed at Ella, who was standing aside and watching them.

Ella slightly gave a small smile. “I don’t like make ups, you know that. And besides, I was only forced to make up in certain occasions.”

Angel Ella heard their conversation. “Gosh, this is super boring.” She thought, giving a yawn as she takes no interest in this kind of conversation until Hebe suddenly mentions something to make her have the interest.

“Say, Ella, I can see that Chun is wooing you.” Hebe said with her teasing tone and gave a cheeky smile. “Are you going to just stand aside and pretend you don’t know anything about it?”

Letting out a small laugh with her eyes rolling, “Don’t joke, Hebe. He’s just helping me only as a junior, nothing more and nothing less.”

“Oh is it?” Selina added with her eyes showing out an ‘I don’t think so’ look at Ella.

Angel Ella gave out a disgust look. “Damn, what’s so good about this Ella here? I do have the same face as her!”

“By the way,” Hebe said. “Let’s get ready soon for our interview now.”

As S.H.E all left the room, Angel Ella came out from the corner and let out laughter, knowing that she had a brilliant plan again. “Just you wait and see. I’ll make sure that this pathetic Ella will lose her face right in front of everyone!”

-

(Human’s side)

S.H.E were now in a conference room with Medias sitting there, asking them questions. Angel Chun wasn’t there because he was now with the Fahrenheit members to observe his clone’s movement so Angel Ella was there, next to the human Ella.

Medias were asking questions regarding about the accident that happened to their concert awhile ago as Hebe and Selina explained and gave their answers until one of the Medias started asking about Ella.

“It was said that Chun from Fahrenheit rushed immediately to you and helped you up on the spot, was that true?” A guy asked with his notepad and pen with him, prepare to write down and wait for Ella’s answer. Although Ella felt that answering this question might make the rumor bigger, she know that she got to say the truth since all the fans were there to witness the scene too. “Yes, it’s true. But he also concerned about Selina and Hebe too, not only me.”

Selina and Hebe tried hard not to giggle but failed as they both laughed out. But next second, they immediately stopped and remain calmly again.

“Then how do you feel about Chun’s actions to you? Fans have all said that he had given too much of concern to you than Selina and Hebe.” That same guy asked again.

Ella was about to answer his question when Angel Ella snapped her fingers and used her powers to make Ella speaks in the negative way. “I-I don’t feel anything. Besides, we are only friends as well as senior and junior status. His concerns for me had nothing really to do with me. Or maybe you Medias have been too sensitive by just a little thing.”

Human Ella gasped at the spot as she realized she just said something hurtful. “God, what did I just say?”

Both Selina and Hebe were quite taken aback from what she said while the other Medias started their gossip, starting to write down the words that what she just said. Ella could felt his heart beating rapidly as she started to get nervous. In the nick of time, she quickly gave a laughed. “Haha, I’m just joking. I did feel kind of touch that well, Chun was concerned about me. Haha… but please don’t get too excited about this. This doesn’t mean anything.”

-

As the interview ended, S.H.E began to leave the building and went to the van and headed back to their company. During their journey, Angel Ella was following them as well.

“I can’t believe you just said out like that, Ella.” Selina speaks with her eyes huge, slapping her back and added. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yeah, I’m… I’m okay.” She lied, still unable to figure out how the hell did she said those words out from . She didn’t even think of those words and in fact, she was planning to say something nice to the Medias. “Just that… I felt that someone was controlling my mouth to speak those words out…”

“HAH?” Selina and Hebe gave a weird respond back.

“I know it sounds crazy.” Ella said. “But… if you guys know, I’m not somebody that will speak something out like that.”

Angel Ella flew around the human Ella, clapping her hands together and laughed. “It’s me! I’m the one who did that! What can you do with me? What can you do with me? HAHAHA. You can never figure out that there’s an angel who look exactly like you here, trying to destroy you and that stupid Chun’s relationships!”

“Hello, immature Ella.”

She heard Angel Chun’s voice appeared as she saw him at the back empty seat. “What are you doing here?! Aren’t you supposed to keep an eye on your clone?”

“Ha, my clone is fine. I’m just worried about YOUR clone since I know you might do something to HER.” Angel Chun pointed out, giving his killer smile. “Besides, I already knew what you did during the interview.”

She gave back an innocent look. “Yeah, right. And how the hell would you know when you’re not there?”

“My instinct seems to be very strong about what you did whenever you try to do something evil.” He gave his answer as he folded his arms, continue his words. “Anyway, we got to back tomorrow to Heaven. God had something to tell us.”

Frowning, she asked. “Why doesn’t he just tell you alone? Why just dragged me along with you?!”

“Because I want to be with you.”

Suddenly, she could felt her body frozen as she gave back her huge eyes at Angel Chun.

“I’m just kidding.” He joked; flapping his angel wings as he slowly flew through of the van and gave his last words. “Remember to go back to Heaven. Don’t force me to use my powers on you to bring you back!”

As he left, Angel Ella shrieked! “ARGGGGG!!! He’s super annoying!!! I swear I’ll kill you with my own hands one day! Just you wait Chun!”