The Battle Deal For 3 Months

CE Angels Mission Battle
Before reading the first chapter, I would like all readers who have yet read the forewords to read it first. Because it may really confused you if you didn't read it.

And to all readers, I've tried my best to make it clear how to different the angels CE and humans CE apart. Hope it won't be that confused for all of you. :)

-

Chapter 1: The Battle Deal For 3 Months

-

(Tai Pei) (S.H.E & Fahrenheit Concert)

Two popular group bands are having their concert somewhere. Thousands of fans were there, holding their banners and screaming their names while the groups were singing their songs together.

S.H.E, the famous group girl band, were currently singing their song while Fahrenheit, the famous group boy band, were at the backstage resting, waiting for their turn to go back to the stage again.

POP!!! Angel Chun and Ella appeared floating at the place, looking everywhere of the stadium especially S.H.E, who were singing their songs.

“Gosh, that girl really looks like me.” Ella commented as she saw the human Ella who was singing and smiling at her fans.

“But she’s prettier than you do.” Chun mocked.

Giving a glare, she tried to smack his back but she missed since he dodged too fast. “Sorry, you’re not allowed to touch me with your evil hands. I only allow hands that are CLEAN.”

Just only less than an hour, she was already pissed off so much. Can she ever bear longer until their mission has accomplished?

Being angels, no humans can see them at all. With their powers, they can do anything they like, as long as they are doing the right thing. However, Ella has no intention of doing this. Instead, she thought of an idea, trying to destroy this mission, hoping God can make a good decision to stop them from continue the mission.

So with just a snapped, all the lights in the huge room were off. The microphone wasn’t working and not even one electrical thing is working. Chun gave a glare at Ella and yelled. “What the heck did you just do?” Quickly, he snapped his fingers and the lights were back to normal and everything became fine.

The fans were shocked at first but now, it all became normal again.

S.H.E didn’t mind and so, they quickly continue their song.

An anger sign pop out from her head as Ella SNAPPED, SNAPPED AND SNAPPED again. This time, it’s not the electrical problems. Instead, the huge words of ‘SHE and FAHRENHEIT’ placed on top of the stage suddenly dropped and fell! All the fans screamed as the huge sign slowly dropped all the way down to where S.H.E were at.

The sound was very heavy after the sign dropped and hit S.H.E, causing all those fans to scream madly to see such a horrible situation. Chun was so super shocked that he gave a stare at Ella, who was floating aside, whistling to herself happily. “I feel so happy out of the sudden.”

“You’re so heartless!” He screamed as he flipped open his angelic wings and flew all the way down to where the incident took place. All the men and workers hurried their way to the place, trying to get the huge sign out of S.H.E. Chun stood there and see, hoping that the girls are alright. And then, suddenly, Fahrenheit came as he saw a similar face rushed forward to S.H.E.

That was the human Chun.

“Ella! Are you alright?!” The human Chun screamed as he quickly helped Ella up.

Actually, Selina, Hebe and Ella were perfectly alright. Luckily, they weren’t hurt badly but just got the shock. The human Chun quickly put his hands away once he noticed the others were staring at his actions. Quickly, he hides his face somewhere with his red blush.

“Thanks, Chun.” Human Ella thanked and gave a smile.

Angel Chun stood there and saw everything and he was shocked. “Seems like this Chun likes her.”

-

(Angels’ side)

After this happened, the concert was called off as all the fans leave with disappointment. And whose fault was that?

“ELLA!” Angel Chun screamed, flying around the place and search for her. “COME OUT YOU IDIOT!”

Angel Ella hides in a corner, laughing so happily with her hands clapping together. “He’s mad! He’s mad!”

Angel Chun couldn’t find her of course because she was hiding in the female washroom somewhere, which all males are forbidden to enter in. However, he wasn’t as stupid as Ella. To be frank, his powers are stronger than hers. So with just snap, Ella, who was hiding in the toilet vanished. And the next moment she knew, she appeared right in front of Chun, who was folding his arms with his glares.

“Now tell me. What the heck did you just do?”

Ella avoided his gaze. “I did nothing. What did I do?” Acting innocently, she used her wings to fly left and right comfortably.

“You should know that you can’t use your powers to satisfy your likings! Especially you just almost caused harm to the girls!” He shouted as if he was the leader. “But…” He paused. “I got to say, because of what you just did, you make me saw a scene of my clone helping your clone.”

Her eyes were huge. “What did you say?”

Chun wasn’t exactly mad anymore since he had seen something very interesting. “I suspect my clone has already fallen for your clone. So that makes us easier to complete this mission.”

As she hears that, her face immediately flushed horribly red and her hands formed into balls, smoke coming out of her head as she was really mad to hear that! If this is true, than she’s not going to leave this matter alone. She swears she is not going to make this mission accomplish. And she’ll make sure everything will go according to her plan without Chun stopping her.

“You’ll see about it, Chun!”

Chun was not an idiot. Giving a smirk, he said. “I’m pretty sure you have a new game with me right? So let’s say, how about if I make this mission an accomplished, I considered the winner. If the mission failed, you’ll be the winner. And the deadline would goes for 3 months for now. How’s the deal?”

“Ha, 3 months only? Okay, fine! I’ll make sure I won’t lose this time, loser!” She screamed as she begins to think of ALL her evil plots to destroy this mission.

-

God was in heaven and he saw everything. Instead of disappointment, the God smiles to himself. “I see… so Ella, I’ll see how you can win Chun. I can’t wait to see the love blossom between you too.” After that, he couldn’t but giggled.

-

Note:

Okay, is it very confusing? I hope it's not! And thanks a billion to those who supported and left a comment for me. I'll try my hardest to update this story and my other stories too!

Reason why I updated this chapter so quickly is to make sure if anyone of you gets confused. So yeah, I will see the comments to know the results! Comments would be appreciated as always! Love all CE fans! ^^