Childish Prank

CE Angels Mission Battle
Chapter 2: Childish Prank

-

(Angel’s side)

She flew right and left again, putting her finger to while thinking of a way to start her first move. Though Chun told her that he suspected his clone had already fallen for Ella, she refused to believe it until she sees it with her own eyes. She begins to think, trying to figure out how to do something to prove that the human Chun is in love.

Currently, S.H.E and Fahrenheit were all in a room with other staffs together. Angel Ella popped in with her powers and then flew next to the human Chun.

(Human’s Side)

“Luckily we’re alright.” Said Selina as she added. “But, someone wasn’t alright even though he wasn’t even hurt.” There was a giggle between her sentences as her eyes pointed straight at Chun.

Calvin asked. “Yeah, someone was perfectly fine yet he was worried that ‘someone’ would be hurt.”

Chun immediately skipped the topic and yelled. “Wow! I’m hungry! Any staffs can bring me some foods?”

“Skipping the topic for what?” Ella hit Chun’s chest. “It’s not like you’re guilty that you concerned about me. But anyway, thanks for the concern!”

His face went red, giving back a smile. “Well, you know, I don’t want any more stupid rumors. Look at everyone’s eyes; they are all staring at me.”

Yeah, all of them were staring Chun.

“B-Besides, concerning about my senior is not a sin!” He laughed as he left the group, walking to one of the staffs as he asked for foods.

As Angel Ella saw that, she cursed. “Damn. It looks like that stupid Chun is not lying about his suspicious.” She was beginning to have her suspicious too but without hearing his own words and admit it; she won’t believe it for a full percent. She flew towards the human Chun, who was now holding a tidbit and eating. Putting her hands to his back, she read his mind.

Human Chun suddenly jumped. “Gosh, who is touching me?” He thought and turns back, but to his surprise, there was no one standing behind him. Angel Ella was pissed. She was about to read his mind when he just dodged it. Quickly, she flew to his back and this time, she put her hands behind his back as soft as she could and read his mind again.

“Do you like Ella?” She asked in her mind through his.

Human Chun closed his eyes and opens back and sighed. “If only she could like me back though.”

Angel Ella removed her hands from his back and flew back in shocked. “Damn! You really like that ELLA?!” Once again, she placed her hands to his back, continue to read again.

“Her eyes, so huge and cute, melt my heart. Her lips, soft and sweet, felt like kissing her one more time. And her gorgeous body makes me felt like hugging her to my arms. And her everything, makes me felt so happy but at the same time, I hate guys who tried to go near her.” Chun gave his thoughts in his mind while his eyes stick to where Ella was.

With all she heard, Angel Ella almost puked after hearing such words. As she couldn’t stand it, she gave huge kick to his leg as hard as she could and yelled. “STUPID!”

And then, Chun yelled. “YEOW!!!”

Everyone’s eyes paid attention to his yell as Chun look at his back and front; want to know who just gave him such a horrible kick.

Angel Ella couldn’t stop. “You like that ELLA so much? I’ll make sure you will hate her!!!” With that, she gave another kick to his other leg hardly and Chun screamed again. “YEOWWWW!!!”

As Angel Ella flew towards the human Ella, all the staffs went forward to Chun and see if he was alright. And then, when Angel Ella reached to human Ella’s side, she used her hands and tore her clothes apart as violently as she could out of the sudden!!!

Human Ella of course yelled loudly and covered her shirt but Angel Ella didn’t stop. “HAHAHA! If she’s half-, I bet that human Chun will start to hate her.” She laughed as she tried to pull her shirt forcefully. Human Ella struggled terribly and screamed as all the other workers and staffs look at her.

Selina and Hebe, who was just beside her, quickly covered her and asked. “Ella, what’s wrong?”

Angel Ella flew back after Selina and Hebe went closer to Ella. Angel Ella flew aside and laughed. “Haha! What’s so good about this stupid Ella? Haha, she’s so embarrassed now and I bet that human Chun will be shocked to see her acting like that.”

“Are you stupid?” A voice interrupted as Angel Ella saw Angel Chun flew in the room through the wall.

“Am I stupid? Haha, look at her! I bet she’s embarrassed!” Ella laughed evilly.

“You are simply childish Ella.” Chun commented as he rolled his eyes. “Do you think by doing this, my clone will hate your clone? Instead, I bet he will give more concern to her.”

Angel Ella laughed. “Hah! As if-”

“ELLA!” Human Chun shouted and dashed to where human Ella was, stopping the Angel Ella her words and gave a shocked.

Human Ella, who was on the ground, was crying badly. And Human Chun, who saw that, pushed Selina and Hebe away and carried Ella into his arms without even realize that he was ‘carrying Ella’ in his own arms right in front of everyone. “Are you okay?” As Chun saw Ella’s shirt were torn, his eyes quickly moved away and stuttered. “Uh, I’m sorry. Uh… AH!” And then, this was when he realized that everyone was giving their envy eyes and a ‘Wow!!!’ sound.

Human Chun became nervous and quickly, he put Ella down from his arms and said. “Oh, Ella, are you okay?”

Ella didn’t spoke a word but give a smile back at him.

(Angel’s side)

Angel Ella saw that scene as she could felt her whole body burning up. “WHAT THE HECK?!”

“You should even think and plan properly before you even move. But thanks for the help anyway, you just lost a chance to destroy their relationship.” Chun laughed and winked at her.

“Don’t be too happy yet!” Ella yelled. “I still have lots of plans that haven’t come in use yet!”

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” Chun rolled his eyes and laughed. “All your plans are all useless.”

Ella growled and snapped her fingers. The next second, a normal-size hammer fell towards Chun head but then, Chun dodged it again and then he snapped his fingers. With just less than a second, a HUGE-SIZE HAMMER fell all the way to Ella and BUMP!!! That hammer squashed Ella all the way to the ground!!!

“Seems like you got to train harder with your powers.” Chun laughed.

-