Family Meeting

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It must be a romantic scene between the boy and the girl when they get on a sport motorcycle together.

The girl on the back side will hug the boys back, and everytime the boy braked, the girl will press her body to the front. Then they will smile together.

Seems so sweet, right?

But that romantic scene just be an old story, when you see the real scene of Changmin and Victoria got on Changmin’s motorcycle.

Yaappp...after Changmin told her about his mother request and she dialed up her father to get permission, they have a hard negotation about how to go to Changmin’s house.

She wants to go there herselfes by taxi, and for the God sake Changmin feels so piss off on her stubborn. How can she? After he have done all of her request and she just leave like that?

No!!!

What will his mother says about it?

So now, Victoria put her bottom on the rear end part of Changmin motorcycle. Her hands holding tight at Changmin backpack, and Changmin ride it in uncomfort. They gave the wide space between them.

They didn’t smile or even talked together.

Just quiet along the way.

And when Changmin braked of the traffict light or some, Victoria’s head knocked at his head. Eventought it was not hurt because they were wearing helmet, but it still feel so weird and annoying.

“Ya!! Don’t bothered me!!” Changmin screams.

“Psshhh, who did bother you,huh? It was you that not so well in ride”

Changmin try to keep calm and lowering the speed in order to give a more smooth way when he barked again. But...

Dukk!!!

‘What the heck!!’

Her head still knocked at him hard.

“YAAA!!!!”

******

 

Mrs. Shim seems so happy to meet Victoria this afternoon. The girl that she haven’t  seen for almost six years, now have been growing to a beatifull and cute teenager.

She loves to pinch her chubby cheeks, loves to see her bunny eyes, loves to her long smooth hair, loves to hear the way she speak in Korean that’s so cute, and loves everything what she is doing.

Ohhh, if just Victoria is her own daughter. She will be the happiest mom in this world.

No, it doesn’t mean that she didn’t happy to have a couple of son and daughter like as Changmin and Amber. Ofcourse she proud of them, moreover both Changmin and Amber were the best at their class and had their own charm.

But, it will be more if she have one such as Victoria. Cheerful, kindhearted, loveable, and such a babydoll daughter.

Not like what have Amber done. She even cut off her hair shorter than Changmin’s.

‘Oh my God’.

*****

The smell of delicious food is wafted at his room. Changmin, who is reading a manga can hear his stomach’s rumbling. He checks his phone to see the time.

It is 02.13 pm.

‘Who is cooking now?’

His mother was never cooked again after sick, and the maid will start to cook at 04.00 pm. Feeling hungry and curious, he go to down towards the kitchen.

He stunned for a moment before leaning his body at the fridge and staring to the front.

There is his mother and his new mushy and stubborn classmate, Victoria.

“Mmmm...I think it is cooked, Aunty” She said after tasted the friedrice she made.

“Is that right?”

“Eum..” She nooded. “Wanna try some, Aunty? This is..” She spoons and feed it to Mrs. Shim.

“Eummhhh, great...Yummy..” They both satisfied and smile together ears to ears.

Seems so close, right?

And at the other side, without they realised..A man beside the fridge is also smiling to see that interaction.

*****

 

It was happened for almost a month.

Victoria always paid a visit to Mrs. Shim after school or after her dancingclass. Since she had no mother again, she loves to acompay Mrs. Shim and look on her as her own mother, moreover after she knew that Mrs.Shim is sick.

Sometime Amber or Changmin will join with them, but sometime else they are not. It was because of Changmin bussiness  as a leader of music extraclass and Amber who is preparing her science olympiad.

Talking about school life, currently..Victoria is get closer with Yunho, she was choosen as one of the main dance to perform at their school annyversary. It means, everytime they do the practice she will be able to take some glances or talking to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter