Rise as One

Young Marriage???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ni hao, Qiannie...

How are you? Are you okay? Are you nervous?

Ahhh...i felt the kinda same feeling when i was gonna merry with your father, nervous but extremely happy...

I even still remembered the moment, when your grandmother accompanied me all the time.From the preparation to the end, from decided the concept to the implementation, from did the decoration to choose the foods for consumtion, everything...she helped me for everything. Maybe.. she really excited to get a handsome Korean’s son in law, keke~...

But, what i knew then was, she was happy to see me happy. It was what people said with mother feeling..

 

Qiannie...i’m sorry, really really sorry..

I can’t do what my mother did to me when i married, i’m sorry..

I can’t even standing beside your  father when you take the wedding vows, i’m sorry..

 

Qiannie...what’s i have realized after married was, a husband is like a kite and a wife is like the string. 

Do you know what’s the character of the kite?

Yes..the kite is always wants to fly over the highest sky, never care whether it was the good weather or not. As same as a husband...He always wants to get the success and be the hardworking one  since it was his responsible to earn the money and fulfil our daily necessaries, even sometimes..he never care whether he is tired or not.

So then as a wife, you have to be a strong string for your kite. You have to not only support  your kite to fly as high as he can, but also to hold him tightly...Or if not, he will be busted, then fly without direction, aimless...

After married, all that your own are his own, and vice versa.

You have to share whatever you have to him, and vice versa.

Got it?

 

Ohh Qiannie...i really curious about your husband, is he handsome? Oh My God...i feel so happy even just by imagine you are wearing a wedding dress..

You will be the most beautiful one tomorrow, so please..don’t cry after read this letter, or your eyes will swollen.I write this letter with a big smile on my lips. Don’t cry baby...

And congratulation for your wedding..

God bless you..

I love you, love you so much...thank you for coming in my life, Qiannie..

 

With love,

Mama_

 

Victoria closed the letter that Jae Rim gave before, and placed it back to the blue envelop. She broke her mother wish to not cry, because right now on, a tear fell down on her right cheek. She couldn’t hold it, she couldn’t..

Felt the tightness inside her heart, she got up from the bed and walked toward the window. She moved the curtain and opened the window, soon the night breeze hitted her face and messed her hair. It was silent, just some sounds of crickets and vehicles that still can be heard. She clasped the letter tightly and closed her eyes to pray.

 

While at the same time in Shim’s house, Changmin was also did the same thing with Victoria. He stood behind the opened window in his temporal room (guest room). He looked at his phone wallpaper. It was Zhang Li Yin photograph that he got it from  his mother’s file. He clasped his phone before closed his eyes, then said...

“Anyeong Haseyo, Eommanim...I’m Changmin. I want to beg  your permission, i’ll marry your daughter tomorrow..I know that, i’m still too young to take her as my wife, but i seriously, will take care of her and be the best husbandfor her. Eventhough it will be hard, i will never give up. I promise. And i really thankyou, for beared her to this world, so i can meet her and make her my wife. Thank you so much Eommanim..If there is no obstacles, we will go to your grave in this summer holiday.”

 

And when both of Victoria and Changmin opened their eyes at the same time but at the different place, they both saw a shooting star on the same sky upon them.

 

************

The concept of their wedding was outdoor party. So the wide backyard of Shim’s house was decorated beautifuly like as the royal wedding hall.

With some cherry blossom trees that flowered and grew up shady. Also with some artificial fountains that’s made the enjoyable gurgling water sounds and freshness. Then a lots of white chairs was placed to face the altar.

Some kinds of flower, such as edelweise, roses in each color, jasmines, orchids, tulips, and so on, were arranged neatly at all the way to the altar.

The altar itself was decorated with some silk white fabrics that dangled beautifuly when it blowed of the wind.

The wholeof wedding hall was looked simple but enjoyable, relaxed and full of peace.

One by one of the guests came in, and most of them got the jaw dropped to see the decoration, especially Changmin’s and Victoria’s friends and classmate. How couldn’t they realized before that, eventually, Changmin is a chaebol ? Oh my..how lucky he was...handsome, tall, multitalented and came from the rich family. Aigooo...

 

******

Changmin was getting ready in his temporal room. He stood infront of the mirror and tying the bow tie around his wing collar white attire, and for the final, he wore his white single vent tuxedo that wrapped his body nicely.

Tall, slim, and firm.  Perfect.

He combed his hair to the back, made a pompadour classic hairstyle, that revealed his wide and clear forehead *he got it from yoochun ofcourse.

He applied the shooting gel on his face and pattedhis cheeks continously. He started to feel the extremely nervous right now. He even could feel his body trembling a bit.

‘What the heck i feel right now?’

 He looked himself from the mirror cleary.

‘An hour later, you’re not a single anymore, Shim! You have someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter