VOW 3

VOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VOW 3

 

Sometimes it’s not money that could make you happy, in 10 years you won’t remember anything you can buy, how much money you have back then, but memories, people who always stay with you, you remember feelings, you remember people, you remember places and moments. Kim and Pie might don’t have a fat bank account, they need to live in modest, even their wedding just a small wedding in their garden, but it’s enough to make them happy. Their friends help them with the wedding, Pie’s friends decorated and cooked for the wedding, and Kim’s friends? They helped a lot with the manly things like going up with the stairs, etc. But they are happy and enjoying every moments, also the small arguing.

 

Tomorrow is their wedding, like every women a day before her wedding day, Pie is stressed out, yet everything is in order, she was afraid about the weather, about how could she walks down the aisle, and another things that for Kim, doesn’t make sense and worth to worry about. She can’t sleep while Kim is sleeping tightly under the blanket. She stared on her wedding dress, it’s a beautiful white gown, but she starts to worry if she looks bad on it.

 

“Why are you still awake?” Kim asked her, he woke up to pee.

 

“I can’t sleep.”

 

“You need to sleep,’ He said and took her to his embrace.

 

“I am afraid I will look bad in our wedding,”

 

Kim laughed and pinched her cheek softly, “I won’t run, I still will say I do.”

 

“Uh!” Pie pouted her lips.

 

“You are so beautiful, don’t be afraid. Even if I am blind I wouldn’t doubt your perfectness.” Kim smiles tenderly.

“Such a sweet words,” She laughed and pinched Kim’s nose. Kim knows how to make her calm and safe, yet the next day she’s so nervous. Kim is busy with himself in other room, while she is busy with herself, make sure that she looks perfect with her wedding gown. Jane, Fern, and Yam are her bridesmaid, they are her close friends. In other room Kim is busy with Zee, Mario, and Mike, his bestfriend in Air Force, preparing himself, wearing his uniform as his wedding suit, he looks handsome and strapping with his uniform. A perfect navy suit.

 

It’s a perfect morning for their wedding, the sky is clear. The music starts to play, the guests are standing up, waiting for the bride and groom. Jane, Fern, Yam coupled with Zee, Mario, and Mike are standing in line, open the way to the altar. That moment, Pie thought she couldn’t walk, her heart beating like crazy because everyone is watching her. But when she saw Kim proudly standing there with smile on his face, she feels relax and calm. He is so perfect on his uniform, he is strapping and perfectly fit, like he was born to wear it. Kim took her hand and kissed it before he put her hand on his arm, “so perfect.” He whispered to her, she answered him with smile and hold his arm tightly. They walked down the aisle side by side, every eyes is watching them, it’s only a few steps but feels like the best steps that she ever takes.

 

“I vowed my self to you, my only beloved wife, I will love you and support you, in all your forms, in all your weakness and strong, to stay on your side, and never forget that you are my once in a lifetime love.” Kim said his vow, he deeply staring to Pie’s eyes. It’s hypnotizing her, she only can see him and feel him yet there is other people, her nervous is gone with his warm hands that holding her.

 

“I vowed my self to help you, to hug you with tenderness, to be patient, to speak in our silent, to complete you, to live in your life and stay in your arms which I called as home. My only dearest husband, I vowed my self to you for eternity.” She said her vow, every words with sincerity and love. They exchanged their vow, with the wedding rings on their finger, and kiss sealed their hearts as one.

 

“You look so wonderful,” Kim whispered when they are dancing, “look, our silhouette just being one.” He interlaced his fingers with her, “Just like our heart.”

 

“I only have you,” Pie touched his cheek.

 

“We only have each other, but soon we will build a big family.”

 

“And grow old together.” Pie laughed. She meant every words she said, for her, he is her everything. The wedding is done with happiness all over them, guests is going home.

 

Pie went to their room, she wants to cleaned up herself and took off her gown. “so hurry.” Kim said, he followed her to their room.

 

“I want to take a bath, baby.” Pie said.

 

“Why? I love to see you like this.” He came closer, wrapped his arms on pie’s waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. “my wife is so beautiful.”

 

“Really?” Pie caressed his hairs.

 

“hmm..”

 

“Sergeant, would take me to the tree house?” pie turn to face him, she loves the tree house, it would be nice to spend their time there. The next day they went to the lake, the sunshine kissed their skins, but they love the warmness, they swam in the lake, chasing and teasing.

 

“I love sunshine,” Kim said, he laid on the grass, while Pie is on his side, laying on her side to face him “when we closed our eyes we still feel it.” he closed his eyes, while Pie running her finger on his cheek. “Like I can feel you.” He said.

 

“I love you.” Pie gave a peck on his lips, “more than the sun, more than the sky, more than anything.”

 

“I never doubt it.” Kim opened his eyes, he cupped Pie’s cheeks and kissed her lips. “I will do it to the rest of my life.”

 

Three months after their wedding, Kim needs to go for his duty, as always even it’s not easy for Pie, she supports him, she wrote a letter every each day for him, because she knows whenever he came home he wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter