VOW 1

VOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VOW 1

KIM POV.

I used to see the sunshine everyday. I know the color of the sky, I know how the tree looks like, I know how a bird looks like, I know the pure smile that looks like a blooming flower. I used to see the world with my eyes, before everything is dark. How’s today looks like? I can imagine it, but it’s black. Black is the only color in my life now. I am a victim of war, they called me a hero, but I never be a hero, in a war, we killed, or we are being killed. Kill to protect your self still makes you a killer, and it doesn’t make me proud of my self. They said I almost die when they kidnapped me, and tormented me, I can’t remember it, it’s come and go in my mind, come and go like a nightmare even in the daylight. I thought I will be crazy, and die in scare, but I am still alive in this dark world, my own world with only one color, black.

 

“Do you remember who am I?” That’s what a soft voice that’s feel so familiar to me asked me for the first time I woke up from my long sleep, too long that I can’t remember days or anything, where I am, even who I am, and why I am there.

 

“Who are you? Don’t touch me.” I roughly answered the woman who has that soft voice when she held my hand. “I even don’t know who I am!” I yelled to her and pull my hand, I am frustrated, why I can’t remember anything? A long silence, like she is gone, like no one there. I am not used to the dark, not used to everything here, and should I admit I am scared.

“You are Kim.” The soft voice said. “And I am Pie.”

 

“Why are you here? Leave me alone!” I yelled to the darkness in my eyes because I don’t know where she is.

 

“Because I am your wife,”


 

PIE POV.

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Burnaphan.” Mario greeted me, I know him, he sells the beautiful flowers close to my house.

 

“Good morning, may I have sunflowers?” I asked him.

 

“Of course, looks so happy today, and you are prepared so well like you are going to have a date.” He laughed.

 

“I am, I am going to have a date today.” I paid for the sunflowers and get back to my car. I will see my husband today, it’s my daily activity since a three months a go. My husband is the greatest husband in the world, he is a kindhearted man and the most handsome man for me. My dad told me don’t marry him, but I am insisted. My mom told me to listen to my dad, but I can’t do that. I know he is a military, his job is dangerous and he may leave me for months if he is on duty, but not marrying him is the silliest thing I ever heard.

 

After five years of marriage, so much worries and prayers when he went to finish his duty, one day someone came to our house with a news that my husband is coming back, but he is dying, he could be die. They told me what happened to him, I am so crumble, my heart is broken, I am afraid to lose him. They took me to see him, he was laying on the bed, staring to the empty wall in front of him, he is Kim, my husband, my heart break when I saw him. He is thinner, but still handsome even there is some bruises on his face. They told me he might doesn’t remember me, he doesn’t remember anything. I prepared my self but still it breaks me to pieces when the voice that I longing for so long, whom usually called my name and said he loves me in sweetness turn in to cold and rude asking me who am I and not to touch him. I was broke, I can’t accept it but I know I can’t leave, not because he needs me, but because I needs him. I will stay no matter what because I vowed my self to him.

 

----------------------------------

 

“Good morning,” Pie greeted, she is fully smiling, everyone in the hospital knows her because she came everyday to visit her husband, Kim. She came to his room, there he is, on his wheelchair. He is still on therapy to walk. “Good morning, Kim.” Pie greeted him cheerfully, she leaned a kiss on his cheek, he tried to pull out when she is about to kiss him, but Pie only smiles and still leaning a kiss on his cheek. She put the sunflowers on the vase, changing the old flower with the fresh one.

 

“Why do you come?” Kim asked her, still rude and make a distance.

 

“Because I want to see you,” Pie smiles while string up the sunflowers. “I bought you sunflowers today, it’s a big yellow flowers that will smile to the sun and facing the sun bravely.”

 

“I don’t like flowers.” He said.

 

“You used to like it.” Pie smiles and dragged a chair to sit close to him. “Let’s have your breakfast.” She feeds him like she always do, she told him what she did when she is not around him.. “You eat a lot today.” Pie said, when Kim finished his breakfast. “And you are still handsome,” Pie smiles, but he can’t see her smile, his brown eyes that used to be shining and bright now dark and empty, even though for Pie is still the same eyes that she adored. “Now, I will read this for you.” Pie took out a book from her bag.

 

“Newspaper? You don’t need to, I can hear it in television news.” Kim cut her, he knows it’s the routine.

 

“No, today is a special day, I will read a story for you..” Pie touched his hand and hold it, “A great story.”

 

 

it was a sunny day, it suppose to be a chilling day for everyone, chilling under the blue sky, drink a fresh coconut. However, this beautiful day didn’t work so well up there, in the sky. Pie sat on her seat, her seatbelt locked on her waist. She though the flight to her hometown will be okay because the weather was good. “OH MY GOD!” She yelled in scare when the plane is shaking, she closed her eyes praying and afraid.

 

“Miss, it’s done, it’s okay now.” A man beside her called her. It’s not shaking anymore, it’s okay now, she was too panic to realize it. She opened her eyes slowly, everything is okay, everyone is good.

 

“It’s okay.” She mumbled, more like talk to herself.

 

“Yes. Are you stil afraid?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter