VOW 2

VOW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VOW 2

 

Pie loves Kim’s house. It has a big garden, the house is quite simple, his bedroom is in second floors, where the birds and sunshine greets you when you woke up. Aunt Inn will come to clean up his house twice a week, but mostly he will do anything by himself. His dad was died four years a go, he was sick, and couldn’t bear it, his mother was died since he was a young man by an accident. This house is fully his, a small house but so warm.

 

Pie woke up in the morning on Kim’s bed, she covered by a white bedcover. She sat on the bed, gaining her senses. Kim hang his uniform close to his cupboard, he is really proud being an air force, but he hates war. He went for his duty to war, but he doesn’t believe killing people will make everything better. Pie covered her tiny body with Kim’s shirt on the floor. “Kim..” She called him.

 

“I am downstairs.” Kim answered her. She went downstairs, found him in the kitchen. “I made pancake for breakfast.” He smiles to her, he wore his sweatpants and showing his upper body around.

 

“You look more attractive than the pancake.” Pie said and hugged him. Kim laughed and caressed her head. He leaned a kiss on Pie’s temple.

 

“Now, please wait, I will prepared it for you.” Kim said.

 

“I will take a bath.” Pie said, she went to take a bath, and came out when the breakfast is ready.

 

“Breakfast is ready.” Kim said, but there is nothing on the dining table. “It’s in the porch.” Kim said, she took Pie’s hand and walked with her to the porch, it’s warm there, Kim put the breakfast in a small table, with two chairs. “And it’s for you.” Kim took a flower that he hided and offered it to Pie, “you always made me remember about sunflowers whenever I saw your smiles.”

 

“You are so romantic, Sergeant.” Pie puled him on his nape and kissed his lips. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too,” Kim said. “Can we have our breakfast?” Kim took her to sat on the chair and enjoyed their breakfast.

 

“Why are you staring on me?” Pie asked him, she enjoyed the pancake but Kim is keep staring on her.

 

“I am happy I am here with you,” He said. Pie stands up and sat on his lap.

 

“I miss you.” She said, running her finger on his face.

 

“Did you pray for me?”

 

“Every minute.” Pie kissed him. “Will you take me for holiday?”

 

“Hmm..” Kim nods, “I will take you to a secret place.” The secret place is really secret, it’s far away from home, not too much people know that place. Kim took her by motorbike, it’s the first time in her life to ride motorbike, of course she was afraid, she hugged him tighter, but he told her to believe him, don’t be afraid. Of course she believes him, and the rest of the journey is the most unforgettable trip in her life. He taught her how to be free, how to enjoy the moment, let the worries go away.

 

“Here, let’s have fun.” Kim said while he helps pie to get off the motorbike. “only you and me.” He smiles. He took her to a lake, a small lake, in the middle of a forest. Kim took off his shirt and pants, wear only his swim pants, he jumped in to the lake. “Come on, Pie,” He called her.

 

“I don’t want to, it must be dirty there.” Pie said, even she took off her clothes and wore her two pieces, she feels afraid to jump in.

 

“It’s not. Come on.” Kim persuaded her.

 

“I am afraid.” She still insisted. Kim get off the lake, he climbed and get at Pie’s side, with no words he carried her on his arms. “What are you doing, Kim?”

 

“teach a how to be alive.” He said, he jumped in the lake with Pie on his arms. Pie yelled, she was scared when they touched the water, but Kim is laughing in happiness. “Is it nice, huh?” He asked her.

 

“You are so crazy!” Pie yelled but now she feels happier, she feels free, yet still safe. They swim, teasing, playing in happiness, as always be with Kim always brings so much euphoria and happiness for Pie. They are tired playing in the lake, they laid side by side on the grass. Kim wore his sunglass to avoid the sunshine. He rested his head on his arms. “It’s so peaceful.” Pie said, she rested her head on Kim’s belly, facing the sun. “I feel so free.” Pie said.

 

“I told you, you nee to be off the cuff sometimes. That’s when you feel alive.” Kim said, he caressed Pie’s hair. “You have been a city person for too long.” He smiles.

 

“Seems like Jane and Tarzan.” Pie laid on her arms, she run her fingers on Kim’s hair.

 

“You are so beautiful, like sunflower,” He touched her cheek tenderly. “I love your eyes,”

 

“Only my eyes?”

 

“All about you.” He hold her hand and kissed it. Pie smiles and laid herself on his embrace.

 

“I don’t like when you were away.” She said.

 

“Me too, I am always thinking about you.”

 

“Why do you want to be an air force?”

 

“I want to be a pilot, but the school is too expensive, so I got to Air Force. I wish one day I could fly not to a war, but to bring happiness.” Kim hugged her.

 

“Take me with you.”

 

“You will be my co-pilot.” Kim laughed. “To every parts of the world.” A day well spent will pass so fast, Kim took her to sped the night in a tree house in the forest. He told her that he built it with his father before he passed away, Kim used to go the lake with his father, swimming, playing around, and sleep on the tree house. “Do you like it?” He asked Pie.

 

“Very much,” She wraps her arm on Kim’s waist.

 

“You are the only woman and the only person except my dad who come here with me.” He told Pie, it’s true, Kim doesn’t have too much friends, he is an introvert, he doesn’t talk too much, he loves to be alone in a silent place, he loves nature than city. He shows Pie the night sky full of stars using the binocular. It’s awesome, she never found it in the city, gazing to the stars just giving her so much peace, while Kim hugged her and sang his favorite song.

 

They are going to sleep , Kim hugged her while she was trying to sleep, Kim whispered on her ear, “Pie, among all the things in this world, you are my favorite one.” She didn’t answer him, she is too tired, but don’t you know, Kim, you are also her favorite one.

 

The next day, Kim took her to a waterfall inside the forest, it’s hard to walk there, but he always makes sure that Pie is safe. They reached the waterfall after a long walk. They played there, again, Kim took her to climb the rocks, and asked her to jump with him. She was scared, but when she jumped she feels free like it takes all her problems away. They went back to Kim’s house after the holiday, spend some times in the town. It’s Pie’s turn to take him around the city, asked him to try her favorite foods, walking around the city, go to the dance club, where he didn’t want to dance but Pie forced him, she end up being mad on him because he insisted because he was shy to dance in front of so many people. She took him to buy the cotton candy, her favorite and again forced him to eat it. After the city trip, they went to Kim’s house, they sat at the porch where Kim played his guitar and mumbled a song.

 

“Kim..” She uttered his name.

 

“Hm?” He strummed his guitar.

 

“Will you come to meet my parents?” She asked.

 

He put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter