Chapter 2

Not Human

I ate my lunch at the roof top and finished just as the bell rang. I sighed and packed my things. I walked to my class and set my things down. I was a bit late and I saw Jaehyun sitting down next to my seat. I just went straight to my seat and the teacher didn't care since I still had the best grades in the school. I got ready to sleep again and rested my head in my arms. I slept again and Jaehyun  seemed to be impressed by the amount of sleep I can handle. The bell rang and so did my alarm. Satisfied with the amount of sleep I got today, I prepared to leave. I looked over and saw Jaehyun was already out. I leisurely packed up and by the time I was done, the class was empty, even the teacher was gone. I had the key the classroom since the teacher knew I was always the last out and so she trusted me for some weird reason to lock the door after the teacher left to her meeting. I was just out the door when I familar grasp was on my arm. 

"What are you still doing here?" I asked Jaehyun

"Waiting for you," he said I was confused.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Cause I need you," he said while walking towards me. I instinctively backed away but he continued to advance and my back touched the icy wall, trapping me in between him and the wall behind me. 

"What are you doing? What do you mean you need me?" I asked while looking for a way to escape. 

"You are special," and he rested his hand on he wall next my head. He kept leading in and I attempted to push him away, but he pushed me hands against the wall leaving me vulnerable. I looked around to see if I could call out to anyone for help but the halls were completely vacant, not a soul in sight besides us. 

"What are you doing? Get off," I ordered and tried to pry my hands away but his strength overpowered me. I wasn't usually this weak, but his stare seemed to drain me from any power left within me. 

"Your mine. You're the reason I came here," he said and he leaned in more. "No one else can have you," his lips now brushing against my neck. His breathes sent tingles through my whole body and he my neck making my knees wobbly and weak. He kept giving me wet kisses until I felt a sharp pain and it was almost unbearably painful. It felt like the life was literally being out of me. My legs finally gave up on me, but he firmly held me in place so he could continue feeding. 

"Stop... Please," I barely choked out but he continued and my eyes started getting heavy until my vision just blurred into a single, solid black. 

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a unfamiliar room which was dim lighted and the bed was also much bigger than my own at my apartment. I sat up and touched the sore on my neck to feel nothing so I thought it was all just a dream. I scanned the room and it was fairly simple with a bed, a desk, some books, a closet, and a lamp. The door creaked and I froze at the sight before me. 

" Awake?" Jaehyun asked.

"What am I doing here and what did you do to me?" I asked. He ignored my question and walked towards me. My instinct made me back away. He leaned in and lifted the hair covering the sore on my neck and he nodded in satisfaction.

"I was right, your the one," he said. 

"What do you mean? That wasn't all a dream?" I asked with a quizzical look on my face. 

"Oh, that was very real and you now belong to me," he said with a smirk. 

"First af all, I don't belong to anyone and second, I'm going home," I said but he stopped me and sat me back down on the bed with a small thump. 

"You do belong to me cause I looked all over the world for you and I'm not letting you come out of my grasp," he said I just stared at him, still confused. 

"Ok, try to comprehend this with your pretty little head," he said and I had to hold myself back frim punching his perfect face. He sat down on the chair next to the desk and continued, "I need you cause your are the only one world who is immune to vampire venom. This means that unlike other people who start to cling to the vampire who bit them because they can't handle the the change happening to them, you stay the same. You also have healing abilities so feeding off you won't hinder the next feeding. I've tried many other human blood and yours taste the best, probably form your unique genetic makeup." My mind started to fill with questions and it was overwhelming with the new information I had to take in.

I finally spoke out, "Then how there isn't like a million vampires if you've infected so many? Don't people become vampires after bitten?" 

"That is a misconception. I human can't simply become a vampire from a bite. They all just die since their bodies are too weak to handle the thirst for blood and the new powers." he replied. 

"Ok, I'm not sure if I'm the one or whatever, but one thing I am sure of is that I'm definitely not living with you. I'd rather not go through that pain again from yesterday," I said cringing at the memory.

"It only hurts the first time and even if I don't force you, you'll come crawling back to me," he said leaning back on his chair.

"We'll see about that," I snapped and I left the room.