Chaper 1

Not Human

I was just taking a nap in class even though the bell didn't ring yet. The same old same old. The teacher entered the class and announced something about a new student. I just rested my head on my palm while my arm was propped up on the desk. I figured I should show my face to the new transfer at least once before planting my face one the desk for the rest of the year. 

I sudden aura filled classroom, but the rest of the class seemed to not notice it. I brushed it off and looked at the male following behind the teacher. As my eyes fell upon the beautiful creature, a light breeze pushed my hair, yet the windows were all closed and it was definitely too cold for the AC. My eyes darted around the room to see where it came from until I heard my name being called. 

"A?N? Is A/N here? Ah, there to are. Jaehyun, you'll be sitting in that empty seat next to A/N. Raise your hand so he can see you." said the teacher. I ignored the jealous stares from the other girls in the class and lazily rasied my free hand, my head still resting on my palm. "And A/N, you'll be in charge of showing him around school. Please be nice to him,"the teacher requested. I nodded and looked at the transfer. He was looking straight into my eyes and I felt slightly self-conscious. He continued the eye contact and as he was tower infront of me, he held out a hand. 

"Nice to meet you," he spoke in his honey - like voice. 

"Yeah," I said while shaking his hand with caution. His hand was cold and it contrasted with my usual warm ones. I cleared my throat and broke the eye contact averted my attention back to the front of the class. He proceeded to sit down next to me and and teacher started to teach and that signaled the beginning of my nap time. I took out some books and elevated the area a bit since just sleeping on the bare desk hurts my back. I plugged my ear buds is and drifted onto dreamland. 

                   ----------------------------------------------------

An hour later an alarm I set to ring at the end of class rang through my ear buds and I sat back up. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes and looked around to see that the class was all leaving and girls flocking around Jaehyun and he didn't seem too happy about the attention. I didnt think too much of it and since I hate crowds, I quickly packed my backpack and left when a hand clasped around my wrist. I looked back and saw the one and only Jaehyun looking up. 

"What," I sighed as the stares of hate started to bother me.

"The teacher said to give me a tour," he said.

 I removed his hand from my wrist and said, "Fine, hurry up or just ask another girl." He packed his things and followed me out side. the hallways were empty and the girls, previously in the classroom headed to the cafeteria while glaring at me. I ignored them and turned to Jaehyun. 

"Where do you want to see first?" I asked plainly.

"I don't really care, I just wanted to get away from them," he said.

"Then you don't need the tour?" I asked with hope. 

"Nah, I already know the place," he said. 

"Good," and I turned away to go to my usual spot for lunch when he turned me back around and I was, again, facing him. "I thought you didn't need a tour?"

"I don't have friends yet. Eat lunch with me," he asked or more commanded. 

"Just find a spot at the cafeteria. Everyone's probably fighting over who gets to sit next to you anyways," and I left quickly before he could stop me.