I got my eyes on you 33

I got my eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol opened every door together with Baekhyun, he could feel his heart beat so fast that he thought it would explode any time. He didn’t want to be negative but he couldn’t stop thinking that something bad might have happened to Bom right now. 

 

Running here and there, he open one door praying that Bom is here and there she is. He gets shocked at the messy room and the scene in front of him, quickly he runs to her and see if she has done anything.


He saw something wrong.

 

was full with something and looking at the floor, it could only mean one thing.

 

”Open your mouth!” He said with a stressful voice, Chanyeol was freaking out he could swear he was going to faint soon.

 

”BAEKHYUN!!” He shouts and there he comes running to them, his eyes widen. 

 

Did Bom do all of this?

 

”Take her hands.”

 

Bom shook her head and tried to swallow the pills but it was way too dry and there was no way the pills would slide down , especially since she had a lot. Her tears seem to stream even more and all she wanted was to run away from them, wiggling her body hard as she tries to fight against Baekhyun’s grip.

 

But she was weak and had no strength, trapped with Baekhyun behind her holding her wrists hard to not let her escape while Chanyeol is doing his best to open . Bom fights and fights to have it close as hard as she can. It feels so much harder right now, Chanyeol the one she loved so much that she still loves, the one who leaved her, is now sitting in front of her trying to open .

 

Don’t touch me!

 

Just leave me alone!

 

Stop looking at me!

 

You shouldn’t be here!

 

Bom was slowly getting sleepy because of all the fighting from taking the pills and struggling to get out from Baekhyun’s grip. She tried her best to swallow the pills and almost choke on them but just when one was about to go down Chanyeol pressed her cheeks together and opened slightly.

 

Right now Chanyeol didn’t know what to do, he was sweating like crazy and tears had formed ready to start streaming down. He was scared, Baekhyun was scared. 

 

”Spit them out!” He shouted.

 

Why?!

 

So you can hurt me more?!

 

Baekhyun watched the way Chanyeol was doing his best to take the pills out, he wanted to help more so he just did something he hoped would help.

 

I’m sorry to hurt you now.

 

He grabbed her wrists hard and pinched them making her gasps, Chanyeol saw it and quickly put his fingers inside and dig the pills out from .

 

There was still some left and Bom had closed again.

 

If she has less, then she would have more chance to swallow it.

 

Baekhyun tried again. Feeling how his heart ache from all of this he at least did it for Bom’s safety. *Pinch*

 

”Ahh!” Bom moaned from the pain and the last pills fell from , Chanyeol took the pills she had in and threw them away somewhere. Quickly he caressed her cheeks and looked into her sad red eyes. They looked hurtful, screaming in pain, screaming for help, screaming to die.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t hold back anymore, he started to cry. 

 

Baekhyun told Chanyeol he would call the manager and so he ran down to the entrance and wait for him while Chanyeol was looking into Bom’s eyes.

 

”Why would you leave me?” Chanyeol sobbed and had his head rested on her shoulder.

 

”Why Bom?!” He hugged her tight.

 

Because you left me..

 

”..I hate you.” She said quietly.

 

I hate you I hate you I hate you

 

I HATE YOU!!! 

 

I

 

HATE

 

YOU

 

CHANYEOL!!!

 

”I know, I hate myself too.” Chanyeol felt his heart break into tiny pieces, he would do anything to have Bom say ” I love you ” instead but how can he expect that in this state?

 

It’s okay..

 

It’s okay to hate me..

 

Hate me all you want..

 

Bom started to cry even more and start punching Chanyeol’s chest.

 

”I hate you!” And he got a hard hit that hurt him so much that he could cry from the pain.

 

Hit me, show me your pain!!!

 

”I hate you!!” She shouted and hit him harder, several times and Chanyeol swears he would get bruises there. He cried for so many reasons.

 

”I..hate you..” She whispered and rested her head against his chest.

 

Why are you doing this to me?

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter