I'll come up with a title later lol. Suggestions are welcomed

Transform and Come Into the World
"Has anyone seen L. Joe?" Ricky asked. The rest looked up from the little circle they sat in. "I haven't seen him all morning..."

"Oh hey, he's not around..." Niel realized.

"He hasn't been around." C.A.P told Niel before turning back to Ricky. "Did you check the rooftop?"

Ricky made an 'o' with his mouth before running off.

"Are you sure it's okay to let your boyfriend be around his ex?" Niel nudged Changjo. "He likes Ricky so you never know what he would do..."

Changjo looked at the ant on the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Y-yeah. I trust him. He wouldn't do anything."

"I'm not talking about Ricky." Niel clarified. "I meant L. Joe."

"Hyung wouldn't do anything..." Changjo mumbled, more like trying to convince himself of it instead of stating it as the truth.

- - - - -

L. Joe had proclaimed the rooftop as his favorite spot to be in when he wanted to be alone. His specific words were "Stay off my lawn, got that?" But no one listens and bothers him anyways.

When Ricky finally got to the rooftop that L. Joe was usually at when he wasn't with the rest of them, he looked around for the boy.

"L. Joe hyung?" Ricky called as he roamed the rooftop.

"What?" L. Joe said from behind Ricky, causing the latter to jump in fright.

"Hyung! You scared me!" Ricky clutched his chest as he hit L. Joe with his other hand. But instead of letting his hand drop to its initial position, L. Joe caught it in his hand. "Hyung?"

"Ricky?" L. Joe called as he stepped foward and let his head drop onto the younger's shoulder. "Can we just stay like this for a while?"

"Is something wrong hyung?" Ricky tried to look at L. Joe worriedly but L. Joe refused to move. When the elder didn't say anything, Ricky just put his arm across L. Joe's neck and tried to hug the boy, trying to comfort him. His actions only caused L. Joe to start crying. "H-hyung?!" Ricky panicked at his hyung's sorry state. It was strange to feel his shirt getting soaked with L. Joe's tears since the elder never cried, well, not in front of him at least.

The two stood there for several more minutes, allowing L. Joe to let all of his pain out. When he decided that he had cried enough, L. Joe straightened himself up and wiped the stray tears in his eyes away. "Don't tell anyone okay? You never saw me like this."

"But what's wrong hyung?" Ricky furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you like this?"

"I don't want to say." L. Joe mumbled. "Your opinion of him will change for sure."

"Huh?" Ricky gave him a confused look. "Is it Changjo? Or C.A.P-hyung? Or—"

L. Joe placed one finger on Ricky's lips, silencing him. "Let's not talk about it anymore."

"But hyu—"

"I mean it Ricky." L. Joe said. "Now, get off my lawn. Why the hell are you up here?!"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay..." Ricky murmured.

"Now that I'm okay, can you leave so I can be alone in peace?" L. Joe requested, pushing the younger away.

"Fine, fine." Ricky sighed and started to walk away. He stopped before L. Joe was out of sight and turned around. "Hyung..."

"Didn't I tell you to go away?" L. Joe sighed.

"If you ever want to talk about it, I'll be here." Ricky gave L. Joe a sincere smile before running off.

L. Joe could feel his eyes tearing up again. "..."

- - - - -

"Did you find him?" C.A.P asked when Ricky approached the group.

"Yeah." Ricky nodded and took a seat beside Changjo.

"Why were you looking for him?" Niel asked.

"No reason." Ricky simply answered.

"He's cheating on you Changjo." Niel said and snuggled into C.A.P's chest.

"Bwoh?!" Changjo and Ricky looked at Niel with wide eyes.

"I-I'm not!" Ricky denied.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Chunji finally said after staying silent all morning.

"It speaks!" Niel placed a hand on his cheek in shock.

"Yah, I'm your hyung. Be respectful." Chunji rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so cranky?" Niel questioned. "You've been like that ever since last night."

C.A.P gave Niel a small nudge and whispered into his ear, "Stop, just leave him alone."

Niel pouted and turned away from Chunji. "I was just asking..."

"You want to know why I'm so cranky?" Chunji asked. "You really want to know why?"

Changjo and Ricky looked back and forth between Chunji and Niel.

"Changjo, I think I see steam coming off of Chunji-hyung..." Ricky mumbled to Changjo, noticing how angry Chunji looked.

"Hyung, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to..." Changjo said. "So if you could just calm down and take a deep bre—"

"Calm down? I am calm!" Chunji snapped. "Why would I not be calm?!"

"Yah, Chunji." C.A.P said, full of authority because he was the man with the power, the authoritative man that these sissies all listened to because he was full of authority and power and authorityness and authority. Did I mention he was very authoritive? "Don't raise your voice. They did nothing wrong."

And even though Chunji was clearly very pissed off, he would never talk back to C.A.P. Chunji just sighed and got up. "You guys want to know why I'm so mad? I'll tell you why. It's because I ed Byunghun last night and didn't even get a ing response from him." And with that, he walked away.

The rest just sat frozen in their spots with their mouths hanging open. No one dared to say anything. Moments later it was Niel, of course, that spoke up.

"What did he just say...?" Niel hesitantly asked.

"I think he said he ed L. Joe-hyung." Ricky repeated.

"Yah, Ricky!" C.A.P shouted in alarm at the younger's foul language.

"Watch your language." Changjo said. (A/N: I just had to have Changjo say this lol. Those that have watched the video with them speaking le English should know xD) "I think you should talk to him hyung."

"I wouldn't know what to say..." C.A.P said. "It's not everyday that your dongsaeng tells you that he did things with your other dongsaeng..."

"Maybe you should talk to L. Joe then?" Changjo suggested. "Chunji did say he didn't get a response from L. Joe."

"You're right..." C.A.P nodded. "Oh gosh, this is going to be so awkward..."

~틴탑~

So I decided that the previous chapter was NOT since L. Joe went along with it (kinda...) lol.

I might ask this guy I like to prom this upcoming week. I'm so scared... .____. any advice to make him say yes? (jkjk... Not make. He'd be like 'wtf' lol) and interesting/creative ways to ask?~ If he doesn't say yes, I'm gonna cry ;A; jkjk I joke. I'm just going to be depressed for the week lolol xD meaning that I might update this story with depressing chapters ahahaha~