We need to talk

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and taeyeon decided to see each other after the day she yelled at me in their house, i'm really nervous while waiting for her here in the restaurant, what if she yelled at me again? What if she's mad? What if she decided to break up with me and what if she loves tiffany now? And the worst is what if she finally her choice? And that choice is to...... To leave me.

Then i saw taeyeon calmly walking towards my table... And she sit without even looking at me and called the waiter for our order.

She is just quite, i tried to read her expressions but all i can see is a calm taeyeon, what is she thinking right now? She keep her silence until our food fame.. I know something bad would happen if we discuss it now but we need to talk about it..

 

 

 

"jessica... Why did you fight woth her"

 

taeyeon finally breaks the silence! But... But.... Why is she asking that question?

"taeyeon.... Why are you siding with her?? Do you already love her? I thought im the only one for you.. Don't you love me anymore?" then my tears started to fall, before i went here i made a promise to myself that i will not cry again infront of her...but my tears betrayed me also.

"sica..... What are yoy saying? Are you jealous??" she asked, i let out a bitter laugh. Isn't that obvious???

 

"yes.. I'm jealous!! And im afraid that someday you will leave me cause you've learn to love tiffany, im jealous cause you're sleeping with her everynight! Im jealous cause she's pregant! And you will going to have a baby with her! Im jealous taeyeon im scared too!" i burst out all my anger and frustrations.. I need to let that all out in my heart cause i can't keep it anymore. Then almost all the people are looking on us but i don't care.. For now i just care about what will taeyeon going to say.

 

She holds my hand and just look at me.. I can see the sorrow in her eyes. C'MON SPEAK TAEYEON I CAN'T READ WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THAT SORROW FACE.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter