i love you

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Don’t marry her” taeyeon said out of nowhere.

Jessica wants to sob like a cry baby in front of Taeyeon after hearing Taeyeon’s words.


“I won’t marry her, because I don’t love her” Jessica assured it.

“but why did you decided to marry yuri if you don’t really love her?” taeyeon wants to know everything by starting to ask questions that confuses her mind.

Jessica had no choice but to explain everything to Taeyeon, and that includes how Yuri supported and help her throughout her heartbreak stages.

Jessica started to explain,

“taeyeon ahh, if you just know how much I love you, I`m sure you`d understand everything, ever since we broke up my life becomes a mess. I am devastated to the point that I think there is no reason for me to be alive. I drink alcohol until my body can’t take it anymore. And that’s when Yuri helped me.”

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’ve been through, but how did yuri helped you?”
Taeyeon felt someone just pinched her heart, it hurts.

“I am always vocal to Yuri about how I felt for her. I always pushed her away, I always tell her that I don’t need her and I don’t love her, but you know what? SHE NEVER LEAVES ME”

 

 

She never leaves me

 

 

That words cut into taeyeon’s heart. She felt guilt that is something she knew that is something she never did for Jessica, because if she never leaves Jessica’s side, maybe somehow, somehow they are still together.
Noticing that Taeyeon is taken aback from what Jessica said, Jessica tries to compose the situation.

“but you know what, I don’t really care if she leaves or not. The thing is, I think if I could marry someone rather than you, it would be someone who never leaves me, someone who would risk everything for me, someone who could fight for me even if I’m not fighting with her. And I think Yuri is that person, Yuri deserved it. That’s why I agreed to her deal that if I could not make you realize that you love me, then I should marry her.”

Jessica ended with a sigh.

 

“That’s it? You will not even try to win be back? At least you should try more sica”
Taeyeon sounded disappointed and somehow wanting Jessica to fight for her.

 

“I did taeyeon ahh, many times before.” Jessica defended herself.

“But you still decided to give up and marry Yuri” this time taeyeon is really pissed off

“Why taeyeon? Don’t you think I also deserved to be loved? I deserved to be love right?” Jessica too is getting pissed by how selfish taeyeon is.

 

“Of course you deserved it, everyone deserved to be loved but. . . “

“No buts taeyeon, do you know how selfish you are now?” Jessica raised her eyebrows.

“I’m sorry Jessica, it’s just that, I don’t really understand why would someone chose to marry a person that they are not in love with”

Jessica wants to laugh hard after hearing what taeyeon believed. Why someone would chose to marry a person they are not in loved with, how ironic it is. As if she did not chose to marry tiffany before. Jessica tried to hide her mocking laugh but failed.
“Why?” taeyeon quickly questioned Jessica.

“Nothing, it’s just that I don’t expected to hear something like that from you. Really huh?” Jessica continued to teas Taeyeon.

“Why? Did I say anything wrong?” taeyeon being confused as always. “I told you, you should tell everything to me right?” Taeyeon added.

“Then why did you marry that woman” Jessica becomes solemn, she already knows the answer, but after hearing taeyeon’s sides about marriage, she become interested again.

“Tiffany? Ahmm. Because, we uhmm…” taeyeon is hesitant to tell that she love tiffany in front of jessica, not because she is not sure about her feelings for tiffany, it’s because taeyeon doesn’t want to hurt Jessica.


“because you love her right? Why would I even asked you about that, I forgot you already said that a person should marry someone they love” Jessica becomes sarcastic, she is angry, upset and dejected.

There is an awkward silent, taeyeon don’t even know what to say.

“it’s okay taeyeon, you can tell me. it’s because you love Tiffany right? “

Jessica can clearly tell that taeyeon already fell in love with tiffany as years goes by. They have a family, they have a daughter than can make them complete. But she knows that taeyeon don’t have any romantic feelings for tiffany when they got married, and that is something that taeyeon doesn’t know.

Taeyeon just nod as an answer. She doesn’t want to tell it exactly to Jessica.
“that is the feeling that I can’t hide. You know, it’s just that. . . “

“taeyeon stop explaining, you don’t have to clarify yourself to me” jessica interrupted taeyeon.

“I’m sorry” taeyeon whispered.

“yah! Pabo why are you saying sorry? You became the victim taeyeon, we became the victim of how selfish tiffany hwang is” Jessica is starting to drop the bombs.

 

 

Then suddenly taeyeon remembered what jessica told her before they went in jeju. Tiffany. . tiffany steal you from me that night! Don’t you remember? We are so mad at her, she ruined our relationship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter