Wife Vs Mistress

I'm the Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"uhmmm unnie, try not to hurt tiffany okay? She's 8 months pregnant for godsake" krystal said to me while were inside the car

"pabo, i will not going to hurt her, i will just bring kyungsan there" i said then looked at amber and krystal.

"mommy jessica this is for you" kyungsan gave me an invitation card for his 8th birthday party.

"but baby..."  i can't go
Seems like kyungsan knows that im not going to come.

"mommy promise me that you will come with aunt krystal and amber.. Okay?" then he shows his puppy eyes to me.

"I'll try baby" i can't promise so i just try.

"uhmm unnie are you already? Were already here" krystal asked me.

Oh my god were here... What if i see tiffany? I will just act normal, i will not scream at her.. I will not hurt her.. She's pregnant.

We let amber knocked on the door while me krystal and kyungsan stayed on the car.
Then i saw a pregnant woman opened the door..

And..

 

 

 

And..

She's smiling and waving to us..
What the ?? She's crazy!!!

"she's smiling to us?? Am i dreaming??" krystal whispered to me.

Then amber walked towards us to get kyungsan.

"mommy, please come inside" kyungsan pulled me outside the car. I'm not ready see and talk to tiffany, i thought i'm ready but i'm not.

"baby i can't stay long" i tried to reason.

"but why?" he asked me.

I looked at krystal to ask for a help..

"uhmm kyungsan, it's getting late already" krystal said while kyungsan is pouting.

"okay mommy take care" kyungsan said and kiss me on the cheeks

"bye baby-----"

 

 

 

"come inside.. I cooked a dinner for us"

After so many months.. I heard tiffany's voice again.. My bestfriend that i treated as my sister... The one who betrayed me is now talking and smiling to me.
I tried to talk... But theres no words coming out in my mouth.

"no thanks but we need to go home" krystal answered for me. But she sounded irratated.

"krystal... C'mon we don't see each other for a long time can we have a sisterly talk again?"

WHAT THE SHE'S CRAZY! SISTERLY TALK??? SHE'S NOW ACTING LIKE THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENED.. SHE'S ACTING LIKE SHE DIDN'T STEAL TAEYEON FROM ME!!

"wow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter