Chapter 2

Love Generation

 

I can tell you looking at me, I know what you see. Any closer and you’ll feel the heat (G.G). You don’t have to pretend that you didn’t notice me, every look will make ---

“Hello?” Sunny immediately picked up her phone without looking who the caller is. “Soonkyu-ah, it’s me Sooyoung!” Sooyoung beamed. Sunny widens her eyes in delight is she jumps around the counter receiving a glare from her costumers. “Yah! I told you not to call me Soonkyu anymore. It’s very native and I am here in Seoul duh?!” Sunny looked around her and gave them an apologetic face and continued their conversation on the Staff’s area.

“Whatever Sunny. Anyway, I just returned Seoul after a year of travelling around the world.” Sooyoung exclaimed and the girls hoorayed at the good news.

“Are you serious?! We should tell the other girls then so we can throw a party. All I know is that all of us are currently here in Seoul. They’ve been very busy this past few months.”

“We should see each other later, before dinner, are you free?”

“Let me check my schedule, hold on.” Sunny looked at her notebook to see if she’s free before dinner.

“Oh Man, Sooyoung, I’m sorry but my uncle asked me to have a dinner with him later. He said this is urgent.” Sunny said in a sad tone.

“You’re going to choose that old ahjussi over me?!” Said the other line.

“Ofcourse! He’s my uncle and he’s been a father to me ever since my parents died.” Sunny joked and they both laugh at each other’s silliness.

“Anyway, I’ll call the others then. Good luck to your Ice Cream Shop! Bye! See you when I see you!”

“Bye! Soongie!” And they both hang up.

Sunny is currently working on her newly built Ice Cream Shop. She loves ice cream so she built an ice cream shop with the help of her one and only uncle, the owner of a famous company, SM Entertainment. She calls her shop ‘Sunny Side Ice Cream Shop’. Well, her business started pretty good. Sunny sigh as she return to her work. She’s bothered about her uncle lately. As if his uncle is planning something that Sunny will not really like.

---

Knock! Knock! Knock!

A knock was heard and a young lady enters a room with a file of papers stuck on her hands.

“Mr. Lee Sungmin, you have a dinner appointment to Mr. Lee Soo Man later together with your parents.” Sungmin’s secretary said as the young man stops jotting notes on the papers. He looked up wide eyes.

‘Lee Soo Man, our company’s number one enemy, is having a dinner with me and my family? What the hell is that?’ Sungmin thought.

“Are you serious Ms. Kim?” Sungmin asked her secretary in disbelief.

“Your parents are the one who called me Sir. They told me it is urgent. Excuse me sir.” Then his secretary is no where to be seen.

Lee Sungmin is the heir of Lee Entertainment. Before he is known as a man with a lot of aegyo and very adorable when you saw him. A friendly man indeed, but because of his parents he needs to be the heir of the company and he needs to be serious at work. The adorable man then becomes a serious man. Their number one enemy is SM Entertainment. The two are the best rivals for this industry, but now, why the hell they are going to have dinner with the famous Lee Soo Man? Sungmin keeps on asking this to himself, but he is soon to meet the most shocking experience in his life.

---

A black BMW car parked as a bunch of reporters blocked the car’s door. Several body guards gather and tried to block the annoying reporters as they throw questions to the very famous person inside the car.

The car’s door opens and the photographers started to flash their cameras as the well know person is about to come. A lady wearing  a black heels stepped on the marbled floor and her y black dress is shown. The reporters gone wild as they throw questions to the popular TV personality. Following the young lady is a well built man wearing a formal suit suitable for the event.

The man offered his hand to the young lady and they walked on the red carpet with their arms linked with each other.

“The famous lead characters of ‘Playful Heart’ has arrived. They are one of the nominees of the best actor and best actress award this year’s Daejong Awards. It’s no other than Choi Siwon and Im Yoona!” One reporter said and the TV Couple started to wave their hands in front of many people.

The two walked inside the awards hall to wait for the program to start. Yoona and Siwon are known for being a couple in TV dramas, but in real life they are just close friends. Both are single but their hearts are taken. Im Yoona is currently in love with her co-actor Nichkhun Horvejkul, but he has a girlfriend named Victoria Song. Choi Siwon is currently dating but he keeps it a secret. The two undergo a several scandals together but that didn’t stop them from being famous actor and actress.

“Siwon, did you see Nichkhun?” Yoona asked Siwon. Siwon is aware of Yoona’s feelings to Nichkhun.

“I saw him with Victoria a while ago. I think it’s them.” Siwon whispered to Yoona, Yoona nodded her head as she tries to hide her sadness with a smile as the reporters keeps on asking a questions.

---

“Henry! I swear, I’m going to kill you if I saw you even if it’s just your shadow!” Kibum shouted as he turns off his phone.

Kibum kicks the tree in frustration but too bad, the tree is stronger than his feet.

“Oww! What a bad day! I’m really going to kill you Henry Lau!!!!!!” Kibum shouted once more.

Well, apparently Henry and Kibum are friends since the other 13 guy friends are separated to them They are living in a two-story house. Since Henry needs money to return to his parents in Canada, he sold the house in a famous celebrity while Kibum is going on a vacation in Macau.

“What kind of life is this! I need to find that actress!” Kibum promised as he goes to who the hell knows where is he going.

---

Waaah! Boring chapter is in it? I try harder next time. How was it you?