Chapter 1

Love Generation

 

*Flashback 5 years ago at the Airport...*

"We have to go now, see you after 5 years!" Miyoung exclaimed as she and Sooyeon hugs the girls who will stay in Korea. "Fulfill your dreams girls! Study hard and party harder! Fighting!" Sooyeon shouted as she, Miyoung and her younger sister Soojung are walked away from the girls.

"Right! Be sure to study Journalism harder Hwang Miyoung because you will be the one to interview me when I debuted as a singer!" Taeyeon shouted in a dorky way.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon talk to yourself, debut as a singer first so that I will be the one who will make your gowns whenever you will receive the award 'The Album of the Year'! I will be the top Korea's fashion designer in the future! Mark my word!" Sooyeon shouted as she disappears on the Airport.

“Bye! Take care Eonni!” Joohyun shouted.

“Bye Joohyun!” Miyoung shouted as she too disappeared.

Now it’s only Taeyeon, Soonkyu, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Joohyun left.

“Listen you three.” Soonkyu said as she faced the 3 towers. “The three of you needs to go back in our province and study. We need to stay here. Sooyoung and Yoona, take care of Joohyun.” Soonkyu said as a tear fell on her eyes.

“Soonkyu, Hyoyeon, Yuri and I will stay here in Seoul to study and ofcourse to fulfill our dreams.We can still contact each other right?” Taeyeon said as she hugs the three towers..

“Eonni, all of you should wait for me and Sooyoung after one year because we are going to Seoul too after highschool.” Yoona cried.

“When the time comes that we will able to see each other again, you should always bring food to me okay?” Sooyoung said which earns a laughter amongst themselves.

“Maknae, study hard ne? Don’t get yourself into boys since we are not here to protect you. Take care of yourself.” Hyoyeon said as she hugged the maknae and Joohyun just nodded her head as she hugged her eonni back.

“Group hug! Group hug!” Yuri said and they hugged each other.

 

“Yah Sooyoung-shi, we are back in Seoul.” Ryeowook, Sooyoung’s co-worker said as he continually shakes Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Mind your own business.” Sooyoung mutters and continued her sleep. Ryeowook sigh in defeat but suddenly as if a light bulb appeared on the right side of his head, he got an idea to wake the sleepy head.

“Sooyoung-shi, if you didn’t wake up in three seconds, I will not treat you to the best restaurant here in Seoul. 1…2…” Ryeowook started counting. Upon hearing this Sooyoung immediately shot her eyes open.

“Yah! Are you blind? I’m already awake ever since before you wake me up.” Sooyoung glared at Ryeowook.

“Yeah, right. I thought you said mind your own business.” Ryeowook said as he rolls his eyes. “Kaja! Let’s go!” Ryeowook said and grabs Sooyoung’s arms.

 

“Uwaa, Seoul is still the best among the cities I’ve travelled around the world.” Sooyoung said as she threw her fist in the air and takes a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air of Seoul. Sooyoung and Ryeowook are friends and co-workers. They are both photographers and they travel in different parts of the world. They work in one of Korea’s famous magazine as photographers. They had been to many places together, so these two can never break apart. Ryeowook was able to take Sooyoung’s eating habits, luckily for Sooyoung, Ryeowook is a good cook.

‘I can’t wait to see my hyungs.’ Ryeowook has 14 brothers in Seoul. Well, they are not related by blood but they considered themselves related.

“Where are we going Wookie?” Sooyoung asks as they hail a cab.

“First we need to put our luggage on my unit since your unit is far from here. Then I’ll take you to your paradise.” Ryeowook winked and Sooyoung can’t help but be excited to her newest set of paradise. Well it’s obvious that it is related from food.

“I’ll just call my hyungs.” Sooyoung nodded as she busied herself with her iPad. Ryeowook contacted the owner of the restaurant they are going to, it’s no other than Hankyung.

 

Ring… Ring… Ring…

“Hyung, pick up the phone, I’m busy here.” Shindong shouted as he takes the order of the costumer.

Hankyung picked the phone up as soon as he is finished wiping his hands. “Hello?”

“Hyung! This is Ryeowook.” Said by the other line. “Ryeowook-ah! How are you?” Hankyung asked as he continued to make a dish ordered by a costumer.

“I just returned here in Seoul. Can I stop by your restaurant? I have my friend here, the one I’ve been telling you before.” Ryeowook replied, too bad Sooyoung heard him.

“Yah! You tell my life story to your friends? How dare you Wookie?” Sooyoung smacked Ryeowook’s arms as he ignored her whine.

Hearing this, Hankyung jumped to conclusion that Ryeowook is with a girl.

“You didn’t tell us that you will return here in Seoul. It’s okay, Shindong will be glad to see you too so drop by. I’ll prepare your favorite with extra right?” Hankyung reassured.

“You should really have an extra hyung, this girl is a dinosaur when it comes to food.”

“I heard that!” Sooyoung exclaimed. The two boys just laughed.

As soon as Hankyung puts the phone down, Shindong showed up as he slump on a chair. Hankyung and Shindong are partners of creating the restaurant they are working in. It is a Korean-Chinese restaurant though, because Hankyung is a Chinese who grown up in Korea.

“Who’s that?” Shindong asks as he drinks a cup of water.

“It’s Ryeowook, he will visit us here.” Hankyung said as he too drinks a cup of water.

“That’s good atleast all 15 of us are all in Korea right now. My girlfriend will finally meet Ryeowook.” Shindong said, just then a costumer came and it’s Shindong’s duty to take the customers’ order.

Hankyung is happy for Shindong’s love life but at the same time jealous. He wants to find a girlfriend soon but the destiny is not giving him what he wants. Little did he know, someone is about to come in his way.

-----------------------

How’s the first chapter? Is it good or bad? Please tell me. So I can improve. Sooyoung and Hankyung will meet. Gyaa! Next chapters will be the other couples. :)