Marry you

Happy Together

Little Kyuhyun was just sitting in the playground bench, watching his hyungs playing in the sandbox, not interested to get dirty like a kid.  He was content with staring at his favorite hyung stubbornly trying to make a sandcastle with his ponk toy shovel despite the dry sands were impossible to be molded.

 
Their parents always said that Kyuhyun was the plus one of Lee brothers. Despite the age differences, he love to tagging along with them. People call his hyungs Lee brothers, not because they were one, but because they were inseparable and they have same surname. 
 
His hyungs were more than a year older, but people always thought he is the oldest when they were together. Not that he has old face or something, it was just because two of his three hyungs were shorter and cuter than him. The last one was as tall as him, yet a definition of crybaby.
 
Lee Sungmin, the oldest was born at 1st january, Lee Hyukjae was born at 4th April, and Lee Donghae was born at 15th November which make him the maknae before Kyuhyun come to the picture. Kyuhyun himself born at 3rd february the next next year, which make him almost two year younger than Sungmin.
 
"Yesterday i went to this huge shop which shas many many beautiful wedding gown with umma and noona." Hyukjae said to them. Sungmin just nodded, Donghae staring at Hyuk, his eyes widened. He imagining Sora noona wear the luxurious gown.
 
"Their gowns were expensive, like there are many zeros on the price tag!! And noona bought one!!!" Hyuk still trying to make his friends understand how shocked he was to see his sister and mother wasting money for a gown.
 
Kyuhyun sighed at his hyung's childish antics, "She will get married, of course she bought a wedding gown. She can walk to the altar ." He frowned, "The priest will scold her if she does." After thinking for a while, he added, "Umma always scold me if i am running around after bath." Maybe, Kyuhyun was not as mature as he would like to think. He still was a kid after all.
 
Donghae suddenly dancing around with this dreamy face, "Aaah, i want to get married, and have kids, and then we will have more friends to play with..."
 
"You still using a pampers, nobody will want to be your bride." Sungmin teased his dongsaeng.
 
Donghae frowning  at what his hyung said, his tears welled up, because Sungmin hyung said nobody want to marry him. He still using a pampers because his mother said he haven't success at his poopy training or something like that.
 
"I will marry you then." Hyukjae offered to comforting him before Donghae could really crying.
 
"And i will marry Sungmin hyung then!!!" Kyuhyun said happily. Sungmin was his favorite hyung, because he was cute, nice, cute, kind, and cute. And his Sungmin hyung is a big boy, he stopped drinking from bottle a week ago!
 
Sungmin looked up at the maknae after Kyuhyun said that. "No."
 
"No?" Hyukjae and Donghae asked confusedly, because everyone knew Sungmin like Kyuhyun the most compared to his other dongsaengs.
 
"No." He answered firmly.
 
Kyuhyun sniff, he want to cry because his hyung doesn't like him anymore. He want to ask his hyung, but he choked on his tears, and only managed to whining "Whyy~~" Tears blurred his eyes, and he wipe it harshly with the back of his hand before wailing loudly, "Ming hyung don't love me anymooooreee.... Waaaaa...."
 
Hyukjae got teary when he saw Kyuhyun got in to full blown wailing. Donghae's eyes were as wide as a saucer and his mouth gaping wide.
 
"But~ yesterday appa watch television, and there was this ahjussi, he said a boy just allowed to get married with a girl." Sungmin trued to explain to the maknae, yet that just make Kyuhyun wailing even louder and run away to his home. Leaving the trio speechless and lost to what to do.
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
Cho appa just came back from his long day of work, today is tiring for him, yet the thought of his son's happy face waiting for him to get home lifting his spirit. "Kyuhyun-ah, i'm home." He shouting from the hallway, expecting Kyuhyun to run and greet him back.
 
When the little boy didn't come and didn't even replied, he peeking to the living room. Kyuhyun sat on the couch, knees folded to his chest, and arms hugging his knees. His eyes red and damp. He looked at his wife who was also peeking from the kitchen door. Cho umma just shrugged and shook her head, signaling that she also didn't know what happened to their son.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, what happened?" He crouched down in front of his son, but the boy just close his eyes.
 
Confused at his son sudden depressed state, he tried again, "What make you sad, son?" Kyuhyun still didn't open his eyes, but his lips slightly quivering.
 
"Okay, you don't have to tell us why if you don't want to." Cho appa said, "but appa want to make you happy again, how about i will grant one of your wish?" He coaxed his son.
 
Kyuhyun finally opened his damp and swollen eyes, looking at his father. "Anything you want?" Cho appa asked, found his son quite pitiful like that.
 
Kyuhyun just staring at him.
 
"Ice cream?" Kyuhyun shook his head
 
"New game?" The boy pouted.
 
"Manga?" He sniffling.
 
"Urgh... I give up. You have to told appa..." Mr. Cho throw his hands up, in a surrender gesture.
 
"I want to go to the doctor." Kyuhyun finally answered, although it was merely a hoarse whisper.
 
Cho appa instantly panicked, "What??! Are you sick? Are you hurt? Where??" He felt like he got a heart-attack when he heard what Kyuhyun said. He run his hands along his son's body, trying to find any wounds or injuries.  
 
"No, appa..." Kyuhyun said, there was a tinge of impatient in his tone. "I want to be a girl, i don't want to be a boy anymore.
 
Cho appa found himself cannot breath, he was panting and gasping for much needed air. "Yeobo!!!" He thought he heard Cho umma shouting before he surrendered to the inviting darkness.