WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Serendipity--'s 4,000 Unique Subscriber Giveaway!

 

 

 

WINNER: NABNAAB!

 

After spending 3 hours reading all the Typeform entries and sorting through the Rafflecopter entries to see who has the most points, I decided to honor user nabnaab as the winner! Congratulations!! While most people had 6-12 points for the effort-based portion of the giveaway, nabnaab had a stunning total of 71 points because she pretty much posted a review on every one of my fics she'd read and also made Tumblr edits and posted fanarts on her twitter! I am so, so, so thankful for each and every one of your entries in the effort-based portion of this giveaway but I couldn't ignore nabnaab after all the amazing things she's done for her entry! I have sent a private message to the winner and am currently awaiting her reply ^^

I wanted to take some time for honorable mentions as well! Firstly, I want to thank Azaelia for always leaving such wonderful comments on my fics and for always being an encouragement. It's been some time since I've finished Flowers for Algernon and I loved it so much. Thank you for recommending it to me and for being such a precious reader of mine!

Secondly, I would like to thank whovian for touching my heart with the best praise I have heard about Forevermore. I felt happy knowing that someone regarded Baekhyun and Chanyeol's love in the fic to be one of the purest love stories they'd read. More than any other compliments about Forevermore, I always love when readers tell me about their perspectives on the character dynamics and the real core of the story. Forevermore to me has never been a fanfiction about just Baekhyun and Chanyeol. It has always been a story about loving someone's mere existence, about selfless love that doesn't ask to be reciprocated, about someone who has a field of daisies but helplessly looks at a single beautiful blossom for the rest of his long, long life. To me, Forevermore is like a flower and I think you understood my affections for it more than anyone ever has.

Lastly, I would like to thank lynnryan because I would never have written this many stories had it not been for her influence! Dolly unnie, you are the first person I think of when I publish any baekyeol fic and your comments always push me forward. Thank you for always supporting my writing endeavors and for being such an inspiration! Love you ♥


Anyway, that is all for the effort-based portion of the giveaway! Thank you everyone, sincerely, for joining! I wish I could give everyone something to keep but unfortunately my wallet does have its limits. I've learned so much about my readers and my own fics through this giveaway and I'm so glad! [Fun fact: I realized 25% of my readers are Baekhyun stans. 2nd place is Chanyeol at 18%! Also, people don't leave comments more often than they do leave comments (59:41 ratio), and more people have left upvotes than not (55:45 ratio)! Isn't that interesting?] I've learned that the number one pet peeve amongst my readers with my fics is that the font is too small or that my fics are usually not very mobile-friendly as only one word appears per line. And that my lack of updates is frustrating for the handful of you that wrote I need to update more often ^^;; But that's all understandable and I will try to improve as a writer here on Asianfanfics! I am so blessed to be a part of this community and hope that many more subscribers will join me in my journeys to come. Thank you everyone one last time!

With love,
Heidi (serendipity--)