Of Dark Blushes and First Kisses

DECEMBER RAIN

Hi December Rain readers!

Are you still there? It's been MONTHS! I'm so sorry! I'll try to make it up to you guys so I'm uploading two chapters today. Oh AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. It sometimes bores me to update because I feel like no one really is reading. So many silent readers. Aigoo. 

 

Hope you like the update. Let me know what you think okay?

Lots of love,

TheDorkProof

 

CHAPTER 9. Of Dark Blushes and First Kisses

 

 

My body went sore thinking and re-thinking since six in the morning. How will Jungkook speculate the fact that he awakens with a blanket that's not his? And what if I really didn't get to delete my audio recordings in the Bangtan Room? What if they find out and then they decide to check on the CCTV footages? I'm doomed!

 

I dashed to my locker and cloaked myself with a dark green coat after putting on enough prosthetics.

“I need to go back and make sure my file is a hundred percent deleted and safe. Come what may.” I said in a determined tone. My determination was so rigid but that wasn't until I got a call from Manager Kang which had my nerves crashed in a blink. Is this it? Have they found it out?

“Ms Naru Park?”

“Y-yes-yes. Yes Mister Kang?”

“I'm really sorry to bug you out but can I ask you a huge favor?”

“Eh? I mean, yes sir. W-what is it?” I shrieked.

“There was an emergency meeting me and the boys have to attend to. But Jungkook arrived really sick this morning. Can you please help us out? We badly need to go to the meeting. Can you go to the dorm while we are out?”

 

My eyes were stock-still; I don't even know what to think.

“But Manager? Are you ...serious? I mean, that will be really weird, right? I mean . . .”

“Aish! You are older than him, Naru. Plus he's sick. He wouldn't even touch your nose.”

“Oh wait! That's not what I mean sir!”

“Then I hope you could attend to his needs. We cannot bring him to a hospital unless it's really serious. The company is having a problem and we can't let a simple fever add to the matters bugging our heads right now. So please Ms. Park?”

 

Well it really seemed like something's going on and judging by the way Manager sounded on the phone, I can tell I had no room to say no.

 

 

It took me quite a few hours to get to the boys’ dorm. My heart raced as I unlocked the front door because of both excitement and fear. I do not know what to expect. I’ve never been so scared of Jungkook. I mean, after the boxers incident, I don’t think he would ever EVER forgive my soul.

I creaked the door open and the first thing I heard was a loud rough cough. That made my heart go crazy. I stepped back out and processed any kind of possible excuse not to continue whatever this task is, but to no avail I found myself fast-paced looking for the room. Those coughs sounded really bad I had to help him.

“I TOLD THEM NOT TO LET YOU IN!”

 

That was the first thing that welcomed me, well aside from the smell of menthol rubbed on his forehead. I trembled. I’ve never been so afraid of someone younger than me. I was shaking and mute.

“GET OUT!”

I backed off. My eyes, wet. My hands, shivering.

I went to the dining area trying to fight my tear ducts. I succeeded. Everything felt like a huge pressure cooker. I waited for his coughing to cease, and that’s when I knew he fell asleep. A small basin over the dining table saved me f the effort of looking all over their dormitory for basins and all. The room was so silent and a creeper at the same time. I inched my way near sleeping Jungkook and I tried not to let out the inner fan girl in me. It took me around five cheek pinches and a slight self face-slap just to convince myself I am not dreaming. I x-rayed his face for a few seconds until he coughed. And that’s how I silently jerked out. Gladly he was still asleep. I squeezed in the wet towel with more warm water and placed it over his forehead. I can tell he is really sick. But more than that I can tell something is indeed wrong with Jeon Jungkook.

My endless thread of thoughts made me fall asleep on the floor just beside the bed where he is sleeping. A few hours later, we heard the door creak open very loud it startled Jungkook from his sleep and me too. And I never knew there could be something else that could happen which perhaps could be the end of me. His piece of blanket which had perhaps slipped while we were sleeping got entangled to his left foot and my right foot that when he awakened out of surprise he instantaneously fell down to where I was lying. And you know what was the highlight? He, amazingly, fell totally on top of me. And you know what was the best part? I mean, the worst part? He fell on my lips …with his lips.

 



And that wasn’t even the catch of the story. BANGTAN BOYS CAUGHT THE SCENE PERFECTLY WELL. All mute. All eyes on us. Apparently they had to break the door open because both of us were in deep sleep and they’ve been knocking for an hour.

“Y-y-yah!!! W-w-we have been knocking for an hour!!” Namjoon screamed, not in a scary tone but more like saving ANOTHER awkward situation.

I got up immediately and kept bowing down to apologize, my face was painted red and so is Jungkook’s Perhaps both of fury and embarrassment.

A few seconds of silence until…

 

“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM DIDN’T I??!!! GET THE DAMN OUT!!!” Jungkook was furious. And part of my soul died both of embarrassment and of fear.

I ran out of the room and looked for my bag. I heard Suga yelling at Jungkook and all I heard of his speech was “We understand you have a problem but please do not treat a noona like that! You’re being too much you kid!” I heard Namjoon and Jin trying to calm both boys down. I was in a legit shiver.

 

I tried to run out of the main door but I bumped into Bang PD-nim and I knew I had to behave. I tried not to look half-dead and scared.

“Oh glad you are still here Ms. Make Up Artist. Come on follow me inside. You need to be on the meeting.” Bang PD had no idea of what just happened. I wanted to complain but I was so scared of the whole situation I had to follow him. Plus he’s one of the executives of Big Hit Entertainment, how can I say no?? What do I do!?