Dr. Jin

He's the Prince and She's his Princess

Shannon’s POV

I couldn’t believe really got to have a “date” with Jin!!! I was so happy even though it was yesterday I still couldn’t believe it! Although I kind of felt sick and I didn’t want to get out of bed.

Ding Dong

“Minah can you see who’s at the door?!”

“Sure.” I heard the pitter patter of her feet and then then I heard her make a noise before she opened the door.

“Who is it?”

“No one special…” I didn’t believe her but I was too lazy to get up.

“Annyeong Shannon!”

“Annyeong.” I didn’t really care who was in the room but that was until I saw Jin’s face behind my phone.

“Someone busy?”

“No.” I shot straight up and put my phone down. I was so shocked that when I sat straight up that I hit my head on the bottom of the top bunk. “Ow…”

“Omo gwenchana?”

“Nae.” Even though I got a massive headache what harm could be done by lying.

“Are you sure?” Jin’s hand extended and touched my forehead. “Omo your forehead is really warm are you sick?”

“No why would I be?”

“Aigoo I don’ think I should have brought the other members… I’ll take care of you just stay up.”

Jin’s POV

I walked out of the from and asked Minah for somethings at first she freaked out and it was nice to  see her cared but I wanted to take care of Shannon since I kind of disturbed her peace. Get a bowl I filled it up with warm water, a small towel, thermometer for fevers, and some medicine. When I opened the door I saw her scrolling through Instagram.

“Hey I’m back.” I saw her jump and sharply turn around.

“Oh um… Wait where did you get all of that?”

“I have my ways now lay down.”

“Wae?”

“Just do it.” She followed my instructions obediently. I set the things I had in my hands on the table next to her bed. I soaked the towel in the water, then squeezed most of the water out before putting it on her head. 

“You know you didn’t have to do this I’m perfectly fine.”

“Shh today I’m Dr.Jin!” I said winking at her before I smiled.

“Dr.Jin?”

“Yup and your my patient so please follow my orders and get better.” I then put the thermometer in to check her temperature. I was above normal and I showed it to her to prove.

“See miss. Shannon you are indeed sick.”

“Oh shut it…” I grabbed the medicine gave her how much she needed and walked out of the room.

“Minah do you think I can make soap for her?”

“I’m actually one step ahead.” I saw her come up with a tray that had a steaming bowl of soup with some water on the side. “Be careful don’t force her or she will get a bit angry.”  

“Okay!” I walked in to the room set the tray down in front of her. “Since I’m the doctor I shall feed you!”

“Aniyo let me do something!”

“Aniyo.” I took the chopsticks and held out the noodles to her. I watched as she timidly ate the food it was kind of cute. After she ate I demand for her to sleep and she followed the command and she tired going to sleep. To help her I started to sing to Haruman.

Shannon’s POV

I swear I could have been dreaming! Jin was being so nice and kind of romantic but he probably is just trying to be nice. But it was cute that he called himself Dr.Jin.

I was demanded to sleep and I tried to. I heard him walk out of the room and then walk back in. I was having trouble and sleeping but then I heard Jin sing Haruman. His voice was sweet and soft and it helped me fall asleep. I was so happy that I could spend this time with him.

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

So yeah this story is pretty crappy to me… Eotteoke!!! But if you do like it don’t forget to comment and subscribe! Also I promise the story will get better just not know!