Lotte word

He's the Prince and She's his Princess

Shannon’s POV

It was the next day and I was already getting ready. I had taken a bath already did my hair and makeup and know came the hardest part. I glanced at my closet and then the sleeping Minah that was sleeping peacefully in her top bunk. I walked over to her and yelled her name.

“Huh?” She pushed herself up on the bed with her arm and looked at me with her hair finding its place.

“Someone looks fabulous know don’t they.”

“Shut up.”                                                               

“Help me pick out clothes.”

“Ani.”

“Oppa will notice you.”

“Well you know what oppa can wait.” (Funny part was that I actually said that to my brother this morning)

“Ok come on don’t be like that!”

“Fine. She got up and got out of the bunk. “So what you want simple, cute, fancy, or tomboyish?”

“Anything can work.” I let Minah set to work as she picked something’s out.  To be honest I was envious how she could look pretty even if she just woke up, how her hair fell perfectly… But then again she was my friend and we lived by the code “Girls before hoes”. After a minute or two she pick out something and it looked cute but casual.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fa/a6/d6/faa6d60334914b10c6d2a895ad0db7b6.jpg

Since I was done all I had to do was sit and wait. I watched as Minah picked out her clothes.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a4/41/ec/a441ec432ff5d707e3ffae167076b9a4.jpg

It was causal like always.

“Are you sure you’re okay with just that it’s pretty today.”

“No it’s not pabo it like 60 degrees.”

“Okay whatever you say.” We headed out and waited for Jin at Lotte World. When he came we saw Jin and Jungkook. I nudged Minah in a teasing manner and all she did was grumble.

“Annyeong ladies.” Jin said smiling making my heart stop for a split second.

“Annyeong.” Minah said for me.

“So what do you guys want to go to first?”

“Oh let’s go inside the store!”

“Okay.” As soon as we go to the store we went to the one that had headbands so that we could have group headbands. Minah and Jungkook were looking for some and Jin and I were looking together.

“How about this one?”

“It’s cute.”

“Do you think the other two will like it?”

“I don’t know let’s go ask them.” Jin and I looked around the store but we couldn’t find the two.

“Ashi that kid I swear… Already making a move.” I smiled in amusement at who Jin said but it soon was gone when he held my hand. Come one know that it’s just the two of us it might be funnier.” I completely ignored his words still in a faze.  He bought the two head bands and we both wore them.  Jin lead the way taking us from ride to ride.

“What to get some ice-cream?”

“Sure.” Jin left and got us ice cream. Since I was left at the bench I figured I could text Minah.

So how’s my stolen friend? At first I didn’t get a reply and I thought she was busy with her oppa and I almost put my phone away but then I got a reply

I love how you don’t care I was just stolen like you have no idea if Jungkook was the one that took me

Well I’m pretty confident that Jungkookie-oppa stole you.

Just be happy your right. Anyways where are you?

 I  should be asking you the same question

Oh um well long story Jungkook kind of lead me out of and we may or not be at a cat café

Aw how cute he’s letting you drink coffee while petting cats

Why what are you doing?

Jin is getting us ice cream

Maybe the romantic thing where the boy whips the ice-cream off the girls lip

Nah probably not

Anyways wish you luck! Jungkook keeps bugging me to get off my phone

After I put my phone away and looked up and saw Jin. He took a seat next to me and held out a big cup of ice cream.

“I got a big one instead of a small one to save time.”

“It’s okay.” I took one of the spoon and took a soon full of ice cream. I was about to eat it but Jin grabbed my wrist and ate the ice cream. I fangirled in my head but in the outside I pouted. He took out his spoon held it out to my mouth.

“Say ahh.”

“Ahhh.” He put the spoon in my mouth. I eat the spoonful of ice cream and let go of the spoon.  I blushed when I saw him when got another spoonful and eat it. In my mind I was thinking about indirect kisses.  But in his mind he probably didn’t think about it.  So I played it cool and just kept eating. We finished the ice cream and I saw Jin smile.

“What?”

“Nothing.” He brought his hand near my face and he brought his thumb to my lips and wipe his thumb on the corner  of my mouth. I swear my face was as red as a tomato. OMG I have to thank Minah and her ability to telling the future!!! I looked at Jin and I swear to god he could of just killed me right there his smile was like angel.

I moved my eyes and saw Jungkook and Minah’s arms liked together Minah skipping in a happy matter.

“Oh look there back!” This girl lying to me!

“Oh yeah! Jungkook Minah over here!” Minah’s face looked worried and she knew why she should have been. When they come over I smiled at Minah.

“So have fun?”

“Nae.” Her head was down and she was avoiding any eye contact. “We’ll be going know.” I grabbed Minah by her ear dragging her behind me.

“Unni it hurts!”

Sighing I let go of her ear “Fine, but never ditch me again.”

“Oh why what happened.”

“He kept on holding my hand putting his arm around me and so on. Also never knew you knew how to tell the future.”

“What do you mean?”

“He did the wipe the lip thing.”

“Omo I’m a genie I can see the future!”

“Come on pabo let’s go home.”

“Kay!”

~~~~----~~~~----~~~

Crappy chapter I know I’m sorry I’m trying my best I swear I really am! But I hope you liked the chapter! Don’t forget to subscribe and comment! And Shannon Senpai if your reading this I’m sorry it’s crappy but It’ll get better I promise!!! (At least I hope!) ;-;