A surprise

He's the Prince and She's his Princess

Disclaimer: Just because I pair myself with Jungkook my bias doesn’t mean I’m a y fan that’s full of myself I wouldn’t go out of my way to stalk Jungkook he’s just my bias. Araso? Also it plays in with the story line. (Oh and also I’m not trying to make myself look good I’m just doing my personal traits of how much I know myself and how much my friends know me) Also to Shannon sorry if I didn’t depict you right! And if you never do any of these things with your friend sorry its something’s me and my friends usually do.

Shannon’s POV

OMG I couldn’t believe that I actually was at a BTS fan meeting! I was trying to keep my cool while Minah gave me glances like I was crazy. But I knew deep down inside I knew she wanted to see Jungkook just as much as I wanted to see Jin. When we were next I was practically jumping up and down and I could see the happiness in Minah’s eyes. The different was that she calmly met the members while I went crazy especially when it came to Jin.  Minah just smiled in amuse meant when I tried my best trying to hold in my squeal. I looked at Minah and didn’t realize that he slipped something into my CD that he signed. After the meeting we went out into the frigid cold to go to a café. Huddled close to each other we opened the door and got our hot beverage. After we got our drinks we left, back on our journey home to the apartment. When we got to our apartment I looked at the CD I got.

“I can’t believe that Jin actually touch this!!!”

“Hey look there’s a paper here.” I quickly gabbed the paper she was point at. “OMG!!!!!! Look at this!!!” I saw jumping up and pointing at the peace of paper.

“Shannon~unni how am I  supposed to see it if your jumping up and down?”

“Oh right.” I stopped and let her read it.

“Omo! He gave you his number!!!”

“I know right!”

“Lucky Jungkook will never notice me!!!”

“Ah don’t say that! Know if you excuse me I’m going to go call him!!”

“Hey don’t be too straight forward or your scare him.”

“I know!!!”

“And this is when Shannon the potato got her dream…” I smiled at while Minah murmured before I started to dial the number. I waited and just when it was about go to voicemail he picked up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyeonghaseyo this is Shannon.”

“Oh the cute girl I gave my number?”

“Nae!” I really hoped he was talking about me and not Minah.

“So you’re the girl with the black hair and pale skin?”

“Nae!” Yesh he was talking about me!

“Can I get your friends number it’s for a certain someone that was being a baby and didn’t give it to her.”

“Oh its 630~XXX~XXXX”

“Thank you! So what you call for?”

“Nothing I just wanted to ask why gave me your number.”

“Oh that… It’s a secret! Anyways want to meet at lotte world tomorrow?”

“What?”

“I asked if you wanted to meet up at lotte world?”

“Sure!!!” I bearly even met him and he’s already asking to hang out with him!

“Anyways I have to go so see you tomorrow!”

“Bye!” I hung up and ran back to the living room where Minah was on her phone while watching tv.

“OMG guess what!” I yelled scaring her.

“What?”

“Jin asked me to hang out with him at lotte world!”

“Congrates your oppa noticed you!” I could hear the bitterness in her voice. I knew she was jealous.

“Also I gave him your phone number because you oppa noticed you.”

“Yeah right anyways I hope you have fun tomorrow.

“Hey girl don’t you act all lonely because guess who’s dragging you with?”

“Oh dear god please don’t.”

“Oh but I will I need someone to control me.”

“Ashi.”

“But on the bright side oppa might notice you.”

“Fine.”

“Yay!!!”

“Now  go away I need to read something.”

“You mean fan fic’s about Jungkook?

“Shut up.”

I skipped to my room happy with the surprise I got.

~~~~---~~~~

So that was a pretty crappy chapter but just wait I’ll have another chapter later!