Plan in Action

Fan Service or The Real Thing?

Kwanghee's POV

Kwanghee had been forced awake for one reason only; ZE:A were going to be busy nearly the entire day. 

       "Are you serious?!" I exclaimed in English, "cant I have at least five more minutes to sleep?" I wrapped the blanket around me and closed my eyes. Surely someone jumped on me and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned out in pain clutching my abdomen. "Who did that and why!!!!" I shouted. I threw my blanket off to see Siwan running out of my room. 

      Silence filled the dorm as I got up to get ready for the rest of the annoying day. We all grabbed a quick breakfast and made our way to the bav (bad a** van). 

Siwans POV

      I had woken up earlier than any of the others and took a quick shower. I checked on the rest of the members the last one being Kwanghee. He was still in REM sleep so he was talking or whining while he slept. It was quiet cute to be honest and I couldn't wait to finally show him how I felt. I went in and kindly told him to wake up so we wouldn't be late. "Kwanghee? You need to get up, everyone else is almost ready and you're still asleep." I hummed while rubbing small circles into his back. He started to open his eyes but was still asleep. I went to go grab my shoes and my phone for the day when I heard a muted scream coming from Kwanghee's room. I ran in to see Kevin on top of Kwanghee when he yelled about why someone did that. Kevin ran out of the room and I chased after him hitting him in the back of his skull. 

   "Why did you do that KEVIN?!" I screeched. 

   "I was just having fun, besides we have to go. Although I accidently kicked him in his stomach..." He trailed off.

   "WHAT, if you do that you may make him sick," I said, "we have a schedule today darn it." I looked over to his room, "I also have that plan to do today as well," I muttered under my breath.

    After he got up and started to get ready the dorm steadily became quiet. The members had left and headed to the van with the last two being Kwanghee and Siwan.

 

Later That Same Day

      All of the members were placed into teams. For the sake of the show they were set into groups of three, Kwanghee, Siwan and Kevin were one of the groups, so there was no possible way that Siwan could do anything for the most part of the day. Yet Kwanghee wasn't even paying him much attention. He continuously looked at Siwan but with fiery eyes that shot lasers his way. Kevin left their side for a moment to talk to their manager.

    "Hey what's wrong Kwanghee?" Siwan asked. Kwanghee started to walk away to a nearby alley. Siwan followed and repeated his question.

   "You're a jerk." Kwanghee stated. He balled up his phalanges and slammed his fist into Siwan's abs. 

Siwan did not even flinch. "What are you hitting me for? What did I do to you?" Siwan complained.

     "You had kicked me or something in my stomach this morning!!" Kwanghee exclaimed, "I thought some rightful revenge was in order."

    "What, no that was Kevin. I tried to wake you up, but in a much nicer way." Siwan replied. 

    ".... Really?" Kwanghee asked. He looked at Siwan and turned away. Kwanghee felt his entire body become warm and his ears turned a fiery red. 'So... he, actually said that? That wasn't my dream?' 

    Siwan was annoyed, "When I am talking to you would you please look at me?" Siwan grabbed Kwanghee's shoulder. He tried to turn him around but Kwanghee shrugged his hand off. Siwan felt his stomach fill with the fuzzy nervous feeling. He wanted to know what Kwanghee thought, and what he meant to him.

    "I said look at me when I am speaking to you!" Siwan insisted. Grabing Kwanghee's wrist and spun him around. 

Kwanghee had landed in Siwan's arms and was trying to set himself free. He was bright red, Siwan was doing the things Kwanghee had only thought of. He could feel the muscles in Siwan's arms tense, the strength to hold Kwanghee up so he wouldn't fall made him feel special. He was aroused by all of Siwan's actions, his could feel Siwan's abs through his shirt. 

Siwan was in awe, the way Kwanghee had landed in his arms so elegantly. His hair fell in front of his eyes and made his face look smaller, he looked so adorable. 

Kwanghee looked up towards Siwan, his lips looked so smooth and kissable. Who cared where they were at, in that moment nothing mattered. Kwanghee grabbed onto Siwans arm and giggled. 

Siwan could only feel his blood burning under his skin, being cooled by Kwanghee's touch. He looked at the features of Kwanghee's face, every inch he could see he wanted to remember. He reached his free hand to caress Kwanghees cheek, his skin was so soft. Kwanghee leaned into the warmth that came from Siwan's hand. It gave him such a strong reassurance. 

Siwan leaned down toward Kwanghee and used his arms that were wrapped around Kwanghee to bring him closer. 

Kwanghee felt his body tense and relax after a few seconds into their kiss.They both felt electricity flow through their body's. They were new to kissing, so it wasn't perfect perhaps a bit awkward at first however they were so caught up they didn't see Kevin when he turned down the alley. Siwan helped Kwanghee stand upright and then clashed their lips together once again this one less heated and more chaste then the first kiss. 

     "uhum...." Kevin coughed. The two looked over in shock. "So, was that the idea of your next fanservice? I mean dang guys!" Kevin snickered.

     "NO!" Kwanghee yelped. "Well what I mean is, it's not.... well its just meant for us." Kwanghee insisted.

    "I think he means to say it's not fanservice." Siwan spoke up, "Right?"

   Kevin looked over and began to nod his head, "Oh.... okay I get it. You guys are just doing it for fun?" Teased Kevin. 

'Why is Kevin always the one to interrupt? It's annoying... I hope he finds something to do with his time.' Kwanghee puffed out his cheeks in annoyance. "I knew today was going to be annoying!" 

   "Sure you did buddy. Anyways let's get back to the group." Kevin said turning around and running to the rest of the group. He started howling and whooping, "SIWAN AND KWANGHEE *smooch* *kissey* *muh* *chu* IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" Kevin laughed falling to the ground. 

"Guess that means we won't have to say anything, huh." Siwan noted. 

  "Won't have to say what?" Kwanghee asked. Siwan looked over nudging his shoulder into Kwanghees. He pulled on Kwanghee's hand wrapping his fingers around Kwanghee's. 

   "That we are now a couple...." Siwan replied, "I would hope so after what just happened in that alley," Siwan added giving a sly smirk to Kwanghee. 

Kwanghee nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I guess you're right. WE ARE NOW A COUPLE." Kwanghee shouted giving Siwan one of the most warmhearted hug that assuaged any worry's that Siwan had. They walked back to the group Kwanghees smile so wide you could see nearly all of his teeth, his cheekbones had risen toward the sky that filled with laughter. 

The members were happy for the two and they couldn't wait to finish recording part of their show for the day and went to have a break for a little while, enjoy what they had so far with a grateful heart. The weight on each of their shoulders had been lifted and the fights between the two had greatly decreased, giving ease to the next couple months for a well needed vacation.