The Plan

Fan Service or The Real Thing?

As they were preparing for the reality variety show with the entire group the manager went to give them some fighting spirit. "You guys got this, okay! Be yourself and don't fight. Call. 1, 2, 3.... FIGHTING!" He yelled.

The members looked at their manager and made a fist and held it up in the air screaming "FIGHTING!" This time the group managed to discuss all the things they wanted to do, even Kwanghee and Siwan managed to avoid fighting for real or at all during recording. Every now and then when Kwanghee made one of his all known jokes Siwan even laughed. 

'Well this is going a lot smoother then I had thought it would go.' Kwanghee thought. After recording what they had to for one of their segments Kwanghee went over to Siwan who was sitting on a chair that they had brought. "Yah, Siwan can I talk to you for a minute?" Kwanghee asked. Siwan turned his head towards Kwanghee and gave him a small nod, then looked back towards the recording to monitor. 

"Well, at least I have your attention. I am also happy you're not ignoring me anymore." Kwanghee said showing a wide smile. Siwan looked over and when he saw Kwanghee he smiled as well. *Clik* They both looked over to whoever had taken the picture. "KEVIN!!!" Siwan screeched. "What??? I just took a picture to have a good memory." Kevin smiled as he tried to get from Siwan. 

'Damn it Kevin, I was so close!!!' Kwanghee looked over to Kevin, he wanted to thank him for getting such a picture but he also wanted to kill the punk for ruining his chance. "YAHHHHHH!!!" Kwanghee screamed chasing after Kevin after Siwan had given up. "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!!" 

'Ruin? What did Kevin ruin... I mean did he have something that important to say. At least we can kinda talk though. I guess he isn't all that bad.' Siwan had been thinking about so much of what's happened since they started doing the fanservice and stopped talking. "I miss Kwanghee..." Siwan said out loud, accidently. 

Heechul looked over at Siwan in confusion. "How can you miss that? He's never gone." Siwan looked over to Heechul in surprise, "I said that... out loud?" Siwan asked, Heechul simply nodded and went back to watching the staff get ready for the next part. Siwan was blushing and thought he was going crazy, 'I missed him!!! Worse I said I missed him out loud!'

-Nearly 3 Hours Later- 

After finishing the recording the members headed back to their dorm, all of them were worn out but Kwanghee was determined to talk to Siwan even if that ment he would have to sit next to him in the van. 

"Hey Siwan, can I finish what I was going to tell you earlier when Kevin interrupted?" Kwanghee asked. Siwan looked over and nodded, "Yeah, you can." Kwanghee looked ecstatic again. "Well I was going to say I missed you, and I hate the fact that we've been ignoring each other just because of the stupid fanservice." Kwanghee said, he slowly looked up at Siwan... he was, Siwan was blushing! "Well, yeah.... I kinda missed you too." Siwan said. 'Kwanghee!!! WAE!' 

"Actually because of the fanservice I felt bad, I am normally clingy and hyper. I guess fanservice is a bit to much. Yeah?" Kwanghee whispered into Siwan's ear. 

"Yeah, but the CEO ordered it so we can't really refuse..." Siwan said, then Kwanghee grabbed Siwan's arm. "Maybe, I can get him to change his mind. I can see if he will let us stop the fanserv-" Siwan looked up at Kwanghee. 'NO... he doesn't have to. It's not like I hate it.' 

"It's okay, it's part of the job. We can manage..." Siwan said slowly and quietly not wanting to be obvious that he wants to be paired with Kwanghee. "That is true but why do something you're uncomfortable with?" Kwanghee asked. Siwan couldn't help it, "Is it because you don't want to! Do you hate me? AM I AN UNCOMFORTABLE PERSON!!!" Siwan yelled. 

"Wha-? No that's not it... I just thought I was, making you uncomfortable." Kwanghee said. "I don't hate you, I thought you hated having to do the fanservice and so if I was able to change that maybe you wouldn't be mad or ignore me." Kwanghee said back. He was pissed, he was trying to help the situation. The one who was ignoring him was Siwan! 

Siwan looked over, "I know, but it's because I have been trying to figure things out. On my own." Siwan said. 

Kwanghee sighed pshhh... "Figure what out exactly?" Kwanghee said looking hurt and trying to glare at Siwan. "What.... well mostly me, and things. Ah! This." Siwan said leaning in closer and closer to Kwanghee. Kwanghee was in total shock, he had a plan so that it would solve whatever it was that made Siwan ignore him, but he didn't have to. Now he wouldn't have to worry about it.

*SCREAACCHHHH* Just as they were about to kiss the manager pushed the brakes of the van which caused their foreheads to clash instead. "Yah WAKE UP WERE AT THE DORMS!" Screamed the manager. The members managed to wake up and noticed that Siwan and Kwanghee were rubbing their foreheads. "Did you guys fight while we were asleep?" Asked Heechul. "If so we should have one person on watch so they don't fight." Said Kevin.

"Aish!" Siwan said jumping out of the van and running to his room, with a tint of red coloring his face. "Nothing happened, we were talking and the manager hit the breaks so we accidently hit our foreheads together...." Kwanghee said. *sigh* 'What will we do? I mean... now? But it would be so awkward and I doubt Siwan wants the members to find out.....' Kwanghee felt like crying. "OTTOKAJI!! WAEYO!! AISH, REALLY JUST WHY!!!" 

Kwanghee no longer had a plan.... Now that he knows what is on Siwan's mind he can't think straight...