When? Just when will IT happen?

Fan Service or The Real Thing?

Previously -

 Siwan practically tells Kwanghee that he wants to do the fanservice, and that he likes him. They almost kissed but with the interuption from their clueless manager they clashed (their foreheads) together. Which then the manager procceded to wake up the members who were asleep, out of emerassment and frustration Siwan took off and ran to his room in the dorm leaving confused and worried members plus Kwanghee whom had no idea what to do! He couldn't ask the members for help and he couldn't muster up the courage to talk to siwan about what happened in the van.

Presently - No POV
 It's been a couple of weeks since the van incident. Most of the members knew that Siwan and Kwanghee liked each other. Because they've noticed what has been going on. It's also pretty obvious because they know a lot about those two, they've spent years together, how are they not going to figure this out. But they are not going to get involved in all this drama, so they were trying to stay out of the way. But since they live together they ended up in between the 'couple' fights. "YAHH! Why are you ignoring me. Don't ignore me, you did the laundry so where are my clothes!!!" screamed Kwanghee. "I don't know! And you won't listen to me so why should I pay any attention to you? Now get your plastic face out of my way." Siwan angrily yet calmly said. "Oh so you're going to make fun of me? Just because I was brave enough to admit I had plastic surgery because I wanted to become someone and accomplish my dream, I am not afraid of the truth. Hah your humor no wonder you have nearly no roles in any dramas! Regardless of my past I'm at least more honest and entertaining than you!" Kwanghee yelled.  "Pshh, then you must not know the meaning of entertaining." Siwan said smirking. "Well... you don't either!" Kwanghee yelled back childishly. They were now alone in the living room. "Maybe I can show you the meaning of entertainment." Siwan said seductively coming closer. Too close.... but how had it turned out like this? "Kwanghee??? Kwanghee you okay? KWANGHEE!!!?" Siwan yelled. "huh?" Kwanghee said quietly looking over at Siwan. ' Oh I was day dreaming.' Kwanghee thought. "I said I'd show you entertainment but you wouldn't even know it if it hit you in the face." Siwan said. "But it is..." Kwanghee said. "W-ww-what is now?" Siwan replied. "What? Oh JUST FIND MY CLOTHES!!!"

Siwan POV
 'Kwanghee... did he just say I was his entertainment? WHAT THe hell..? Is he playing some game with me for fun?' Siwan thought. I feel so emberresed! I know! I'll just kiss him, find out how he really feels... he is so not going to play with my heart. I'll do it when his guard is down, when he least expects it... why does love have to be so difficult. Siwan walked over to his room and pouted sometimes things don't go as planned. Why was he so distant during our fight, was he having some fantasy or something?

I wonder, but it's already late so I'll worry about it later. We have a full group schedule tomorrow... oh man when will I have the time to put my kiss is motion. I wonder if it'll be as good as the first time. It is so had to remember what the kiss felt like, but all I remember is that I liked it. Oh what I would give to have the chance to kiss those lips again.

... I can not believe I am acting like this. I must be going crazy. I have fallen in love with my best friend, I can't tell the others cause they'll probably freak out and try to force us together, they are so oblivious to what's going on around them. I swear if they ever figure it out I should just give them a piece of my mind.

Speaking of which will they even accept the fact we are gay? Or not, I don't even know if Kwanghee actually likes me, this is so frustrating... I hope I don't have any dreams tonight. Yet I can't sleep, all I am thinking about is stupid, handsome, funny, goofy, playful little Kwanghee.

Siwan smiled and laid on his back. Maybe it's just my imagination, oh well.

No POV

After 30 minutes of Siwan's complaining and over thinking things being way to dramatic he finally calmed down and fell asleep. He was content and of course he dreamed about the man he had so desperately fell in love with and wanted to be with. But he may finally get his answer, and soon.