CHAPTER 6 : LEAVING THIS MANSION

Vampire Lovers

"Why you want to kill her?! She didn't do anything to me!!" Sehun yelled at his Sister Yuri. Yuri dosen't care what her youngest brother said. Yuri come closer to me and she pulled my collar shirt and hitting to the wall. "You idiot human ! Did you do anything at my youngest brother?? Did you?!" Her red eyes glowing and her teeth change into sharp teeth.I wasn't scared all vampires, I'm not a little girl anymore."I didn't do anything at your youngest brother.I swear,I didn't" I grab Yuri's hands and slowly put it down.Yuri take a deep breath and she leaving from this Mansion.Before she leaves,she patted on her youngest brother ,Sehun left shoulder "If I know she did anything to you, I will kill her.Do you understand?! I hate human" Yuri leave this Mansion quickly. Sehun take my arms around his shoulder and he put me to the sofa. Sehun take my hand and he hold my hands.I feel his hands and it's cold.Yeah,he is a vampire that's why his whole body cold."Are you okay Jiyeon?" Sehun look at me with his beautiful eyes and his y lips.I just can't stop looking at those his eyes and lips.I slowly get up from the sofa and I was fall down. "Yeah, I'm okay..Don't worry Sehun,I-I-I'm okay.." Sehun keeps hold my hands and never let go my hands.

 

"Do you want anything else?"

"Oh yeah..can I have some glass of water for me? I'm thristy"

"Sure can.I go take some glass of water for you..Wait here..."

 

Goodness! He such sweet boy I've never seen.I was started fall in love with him and started crush on him.Tao come over and he sit beside me.He bring his white puppy and he give to me."Tao, is this your puppy?" Tao smiled and he nooded his head."Yeah..Is it cute right?" I smile and I playing with his puppy."What's her name? Gosh your puppy so cute" I carry his puppy and I kiss his puppy."Her name is Kandy..I know she is cute ,fluffy and white"Tao's puppy barking at me with his cute tail shaking."Aww~hello Kandy,I'm Jiyeon...you're so cute" Tao's puppy jump onto Tao's thigh. Sehun come over and he give me some glass of water."Tao-ah, what are you doing here? where's Suho and the others ?" Tao put his puppy , Kandy down and let his puppy playing around."Suho and the others they have things to do and they want to settle it about Jiyeon to keep her away from Kris." What ? They want to keep me away from Kris?Why? Did Kris need me? Sehun shocked and he get up from the sofa.

 

"What?! What did you mean?"

"Suho already told me Jiyeon now is on trouble.So we all have to keep away from Kris."

"Why they do that ? Jiyeon didn't do anything to him"

"Sehun listen to me,Kris know that Jiyeon can let you die forever"

"Tao, Jiyeon is my mate now ! She didn't do anything to me!"

"Sehun! You want let Kris kill Jiyeon?!"

"Tao,I will take care of her...she's my mate now"

 

I stand up and stand in the middle between Tao and Sehun.I hold Sehun's hands."Sehun,it's okay..they all want me to safe." Sehun touch my cheeks and he was worrying about me that me apart from him. "I won't let you apart from me.I don't want someone I love far away from me..Jiyeon..please.." I hold his cold hands and I kiss his hands."Don't worry I'll be back okay..I promise.." Sehun hug me and he kiss my forehead and he about to cry."I love you,Jiyeon..I won't let you go..I won't.." He hug me closer.My tears are falling down and I kiss his cheeks softly. "I love you too,Sehun.."

 

On Midnight, now it's already 12:00AM. Baekhyun come into my room and he sit beside me."Jiyeon,we have to move now.Suho and Luhan waiting for you at down stairs" I was packing my clothes. I pick my sweater on it and I wear my black boots."Okay..can you help me carry my bag please?" Baekhyun stand up and he carry my beg.I lock my door and went to down stairs. I look at Sehun with his sad face and his eyes turning light brown.I hold his both hands and I saw his tears falling.I wiping his tears and he grab my hands."Jiyeon,please don't forget me forever.I always love you." Sehun kiss my hands and he put my hands on his cold cheeks."I won't..I always remember you..Always..." I slowly put down my hands and Kyungsoo give me a hug and he patted slowly at my back. "Jiyeon,come we have to hurry now." Suho standing beside the door with his black coat,his black pants and also his black boots. I walk out and I waving to them.But Sehun with his sad face keep staring at me. Suho open his car door and I go into his car and he help me to wear a seatbelt at me. Luhan closed the car door and he sit at the passenger seat beside the driver seat and Suho started the car engine. I was weird where did they take me to? "Suho hyung, where are we going??" Luhan turn back toward at me and he smile. "You'll see where the place are we going.." Gosh ! Luhan's smile soo cute. "Jiyeon,I hope you remember this place." Suho giving me confused and scared to me. "What?? What did you mean???" Luhan laugh just like Sehun laugh too.."We take you to your uncle house." I was getting scared and weird did they know my uncle? "My uncle house ?? Did you guys know my uncle?" Luhan and Suho nooded..Luhan turn at back again with his cute smile." Don't worry he will take care of and don't worry we all take a good care of Sehun." I smile and I look at the car window slowly my eyes close.

 

As we arrived to my uncle house,I walk out from the car and my uncle house looks different. My uncle saw me and he hug me just like hugging a teddy bear.And also my cousin , Taemin. Yeah we have been long time didn't see each other scene my mother and father were divorced.Suho and Luhan come into my uncle house and I was come in lastly.I saw my father photo on the mirror table, I really miss my father so much. My uncle saw me staring at my father photo and my uncle patted me slowly."Well,your father is a great father..But yeah he's now alone at home but he missed you a lot,Jiyeon." I smile and I put it back. "Hey Jiyeon! come I show your room." I followed Taemin walk up stairs. Taemin opened the door and I remember this is my old room and now it's looks new bed room.

 

"Taemin,did you..."

"Yeah,I was decorate your old bed room to be new bed room.."

"Wow !! This is sooo beautiful..Thanks Taemin.You're the best cousin"

"No problem my big sister..So you stay here until when?"

"I don't know , ask my friend Suho and Luhan"

"Did you stay with them?"

"Yeah, Wait ! did you know them?"

"Yeah..They are my friend too..So how is it?? At their Mansion?"

"Hell yeah..It's was awesome but I meet someone"

"Who??Lay?? Chen?? Kyungsoo?? Chanyeol?? Luhan??Tao??"

"No..it's Sehun.."

"What ?? Sehun?!"

 

Suddenly,Suho open the door and he sit beside me."Jiyeon,you stay here until we fetch you here okay? Just wait okay?" Suho patted my left shoulder slowly. I was worrying about Sehun."How about Sehun? Is he gonna be okay?" Suho smiled and he get off from my bed."Don't worry..He gonna be alright..."