CHAPTER 8 : ALMOST KILLED

Vampire Lovers

Why must me? Why he wants me to be his mate ? Sehun is crazy on me or what? Damn it ! I was in my room alone and watching those cats and ducks were playing around.My uncle loves animal so at backyards there's many animals he adopt it.My aunts went into my room and she sit beside me.I lending at my aunts left shoulders and I put my arms around my aunt's arms.My aunt looked at me she was worried to me. She took my chin and she smile."What's wrong honey? Are you having a problem my dear?" I want to keep a secret about my relationship with Sehun. But I have to tell to truth to my aunt. 

 

"I have one big problem.."

"What is it my dear?"

"I-I-I have a relationship with Oh Sehun.."

"Oh my god,are you seriously?? D-D-Did he do anything to you?"

"He just bite my neck and he-"

"And he what Jiyeon??"

"And he said to me..that I'm his mate and he loves me"

"Darling,you're just like your late grandmother since your late grandfather is a vampire"

"what did you mean?

"That's means..Sehun in love with you.He can protect you and he take care of you with his fully love."

 

I'm getting confused why I should love him? I can't sleep that night I was thinking of Sehun.I hear the windows open and I go closed the window.I can feel Sehun's breathe, I turned around and I shocked.Sehun always make me shocking. Sehun smile like a criminal want to kidnap me. Sehun hug me and give me a forehead kiss.

 

"How did you get i here?"

"From the window.."

"You brat ! You're clever ! So,what do you want?"

"I just want you..I want you in my heart..I want you stay by myside"

"Of course..Of course can..But,you have to go back now..Suho might be mad at you.."

"No, they don't know I'm here.."

"are you sure about that?"

"Your boyfriend right? Your boyfriend can make other people don't know where am I.."

"You want sleepover here..with me?"

"Yeah..That's i want to tell you..can i-"

"of course can.."

 

Sehun pulled me closer to him , he hold my both hands and he kissed me softly with love passionate feelings.Well yeah , he is a good kisser too. I slowly pushed him I don't want become worst.Sehun looked at me and he kissed me again with our breathe catching together. "Why?? are you okay?" Sehun kissed me softly and I was too shy that he kissed me just like we both already married. "Nothing..I'm okay.." Sehun holds my hands gently with his beautiful eyes staring at me."Are you sure ?" I nooded.."Just let's do it this tonight.." I pushed him on my bed. I his shirt and I take off my shirt and put it away. He kissed me hardly and harder. He trying to take off my underwares but I don't allowed him to take off.He pulled my hair so hard and I'm screaming his name. He bite my neck again and slowly he bite my lips suddenly my blood is bleeding and he it.

 

Next morning , I get up and I look around Sehun is not on my bed.I get off from my bed , I saw one piece of paper with a glass of milk on the table. I take it and I read it.

 

"I'm sorry my love,

I have to leave now because I might Suho hyung gonna mad at me..So last night is our first right? Well,when we getting married it's more fun.I just serve a glass of milk for you..Don't forget go take your breakfast meal..Soon we'll meet again..I love you ,Jiyeon.

-Oh Sehun-"

 

I know , this must be Sehun. I can smell his scent from hear.I went downstairs and I saw my uncle and my aunt meet someone looks like a tall guy with his cool voice. I slowly sneaking out and it's was Kris meet my uncle and my aunt? What he want at my uncle and also my aunt? I just sneak out and listen what they talking about.

 

"Kris,you can take away my niece from here.She is my niece"

"How many times I told you? I don't care ! I must take her away from here!"

"Kris , we both love her ! I'm her aunt ! I won't let her go with you!"

"So,this is how you talk to me?Oh..that's soo rude.."

"Don't ever dare you , Kris!"

"Well,I'm gonna find her now.."

 

I saw Kris come closer and I run away from him and I was hiding at backyard behind chicken house.I was scared that Kris gonna killed me. Suddenly, I saw Suho and Luhan come over , I almost want to scream , Luhan coverd my mouth so that makes me keep quite. Kris gone already, me , suho and luhan come out and they meet my uncle and also my aunt. "We have to take Jiyeon back to our Mansion for a while." My uncle and my aunt worried that Kris almost wanted to kill me.

 

"That's okay.You both please take care of my dear Jiyeon.She is just like our daughter."

"Don't worry.We will take care of her just like apart of our family"

"Thank you so much , Suho and Luhan"

 

So,I was packing my clothes.Luhan come and he help me to packing up all my clothes in my bag.I stop packing and looked at Luhan. I wondering Luhan is Sehun's step brother. Yeah, Luhan and Sehun looks like twins. Luhan looked at me with his cute smile. "Hey~ are you okay? Why you looked at me like that? Did I look any different to you?" Goodness!! his smile ... My cheeks turn red and blushing."Uhhh~ ermm...no no no..I'm just- love your smile~" I was shaking and shy talk with him because he's too cute. Me and Luhan went downstairs , My aunt hug me and she cry because she loves me so much. "Take care okay Jiyeon.. Don't let anybody hurt you" She kissed at my forehead and she keep hug me like hugging teddy bear."Don't worry..I will take care of myself okay.." Suho waiting me at car and Luhan put my beg in the car. I go truth Suho's car and I keep waving at my uncle and my aunt and also my cousin Taemin. "Are you come in Jiyeon? We're late now." As I come in the car, I open my phone and put earphone to my ear.

 

Now we are arrived at Sehun's mansion, Suho help me open the car door , while luhan help me carry my bag. I saw my brother Chanyeol waiting for me. I was surprise my brother come over visit me.He hug me and he carry me just like daddy carry his daughter. "Chanyeol , what are you doing here?" Chanyeol smiled at me. "I'm here visit you my lovely sister.So how's your day at this mansion?" Chanyeol smile happily. 

 

"Oh..that's was great and they all very nice people.Urm- where's Jimin?"

"He's on vocation with your aunt."

"Where??"

"At London.They stay there about 9 months because your uncle is working at there"

"and you..why did you go follow them? is it fun?"

"no..I'm busying work from now.So hey ! I have to go work now..maybe next time we meet again..okay?"

"Okay...take care of yourself okay? don't get hurt.."

"Yah ! I'm already big now !! don't act like a mother !"

 

Chanyeol walk truth and he was late to attend his work. I go inside and take a rest. Suddenly, Sehun sit beside me with his y smile. I hug him and kiss his cheeks. Sehun keep smiling at me and he give me a kiss. "I have been waiting you for a long time.." I smile cutely and hold his face. "I'm here baby..I'm here..I won't let you be alone here and forever okay?" Sehun smile and he hug me tightly. Suho come over and he sit beside me.

 

"Jiyeon, you have to hide from Kris"

"Wh-wh-why?? is he gonna kill me?"

"No..he wants you to be apart of his family"

"What?!!!"