CHAPTER 5 : KRIS ATTACK SUHO PART 2

Vampire Lovers

Chapter 5 : Kris attack Suho part 2

"Kris is coming here to kill you"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————----------------------------------

Suho was surprise and shock.Suho pulled my hands , he wents upstairs and he put me into my room."Suho...Why you put me into my room?" Suho stopped and he turn and he hold my hands."You must hide,Jiyeon.So that's Kris never find you in this mansion.." I pulled his hands and I stand up."What did you mean ?? Tell me.." Suho take a deep breath and he slowly let his hand go. "If Kris find out the human in this mansion,he will killed all of us..That's why you stay in your room until Luhan came into your room." Suho leave me alone in my room and I sit down on my bed.I get up from my bed,I open the door and silently I walk through the stairs.I saw Kris standing at family hall,Suho patted at Kris back with his smile.I just watch them talking and what happen after this."Kris,what do you want? I thought you never come here but now.What do you want,Kris?" Kris with his evil laugh and he sit down at the sofa with his cross leg."I just receive from Sehun that he told me..You tell that human about his true life...Is that true,Suho?" Suho didn't answer Kris's questioned.Kris stand up and he pushed Suho through the wall."Suho,I'm asking you! Is that true?! And why you didn't answer my question!?" Kris choke Suho's collar until he answered."Yes !!! Yes,Kris !!" Kris let his hand down and Suho fall down.Suho get up and he fixed his collar shirt.Kris pulled Suho shirt. "Why you tell that human about his life?! don't remember what I said to you when you first become a vampire?!"Kris eyes turning red,his skin turning into white pale skin with the veins on his forehead."I just telling her the truth ! I won't keep it secret from her !!" Suho pushed Kris away."I will kill you,Suho!!" I went down fast and I obstruct Kris from Suho. "Don't kill him !!" Tao and Luhan saw me infront of Kris.Kris smile at me while he trying to bite me."So you're the human..right? Do you know anything about Sehun?" I didn't answered his question.Kris come closer to me and he opened his mouth to take a bite,Luhan run towards at me and he blocked Kris so Kris won't be able to bite me."Stay away from her,Kris !! She just want to know more about Sehun.THAT'S ALL !!" Luhan yelled at Kris with his red eyes glowing and his hair started to change.Kris turn around, he take his jacket and put on it."Well  then,I will see you,Jiyeon.." Kris gone suddenly.How did he know my name? Where did he get my name? Damn it ! That Kris guy looks creepy yet he's handsome. I put Suho's arm around my shoulders and head him towards to the sofa so he can rest."Are you okay,Suho? Did Kris hurting you?" Suho shook his head."No Jiyeon.He just choke me at my collar."Suho was in pain because when Kris tried to chock him was to strong."I will go to take some glass water for you,Suho" Suho nooded his head.I walk through the kitchen and take some glass of water to Suho.

 

Suddenly , Sehun grab my hands with his cute smile."What are you doing here,Sehun?"Sehun kiss my forehead and he touched my cheeks."I'm just watching what are you doing now.." I pushed his hands on my cheecks slowly and I won't look at him again."You don't need to come and watch me everyday.I wanna know,why Kris come here?" I questioned.Sehun keep smiling at me and he keep touch my cheeks. What's wrong with him ? Is he okay or just his mood? I pushed him slowly and I go towards to family hall.I give some glass of water to Suho , Lay come sit beside Suho and he healing Suho's collar that Kris choked at Suho. It's was so magical. Is this family have their magic ? I look at Lay how he healing to those people who gets injured.After Lay healing Suho's collar , I was surprised that Suho feeling better.Lay get up from sofa , I follow him from back and I calling him from back. "Hey! Lay..How did you do that? just like a magic..how did you do that? Tell me?" Lay smiled at me."It's not a magic,Jiyeon..It's our powers.Not even just like any other magican." Lay answered with his cute smile and also his cute dimple."What?? Powers?? What's is that mean??" Lay stopped and he taking a deep breath."It's just like...for example Chen his power is lighting.And Luhan is Telekiness..That's what we called 'The Powers'" Lay walk away to the stairs and I was wondering where did they have their powers? I go in to my room and I lay down at my bed.My phone was ringing, I take my phone and pick up.

 

"Yeah hello?" 

"Hello,Jiyeon where are you? your brother Chanyeol and Jimin were looking for you"

"I'm at my friend house..Seriously?"

"Yes,Chanyeol and Jimin they can't sleep in 3 days.Come back home please"

"I will aunt , I will okay.."

 

Suddenly the doors open I quickly close my phone and put beside my pillow.It's Baekhyun with his younger brother V come towards at me and Baekhyun sit beside me."Jiyeon are you okay? Luhan told me that Kris found you that you're only human in our house.."I just nooded my head with no any words.Suddenly,V give me some glass of water to me."Thanks V..You're such a kind boy.You're lucky Baekhyun that you have a brother like him."V giggling with cutest smile. Baekhyun smile and he laugh with his cute puppy smile."Awh~ yeah I know.But V always being cute when he laugh and smile." I get up from my bed and I walk through the window.I saw a beautiful butterfly was flying."Jiyeon, me and V we had many things to do, so if you want anything just call me with this bell." Baekhyun showing the bell to call them.

 

At Midnight, I can't sleep. I don;t know why, suddenly I hear the doors opened. Sehun was standing infront of me and pulled me closer to him."Sehun..are you okay??" Sehun smile at me with his cute smile."I'm okay..I just want accompany you..if you don't mind?" I was shaking and I was so shy. Oh god ! Is this a dream?! Sehun kiss my forehead and he touch my soft cheeks."Like your cheeks..it's soft.." Sehun kissed my lips suddenly and I shocked. I keep pull his shirt about to take off his clothes. Sehun grab my hand beside and he take off his shirt and he threw away.I look at his body under the moonlight , his body full of sparkling like a diamond.I touch his body and it's cold like ice but it's not exactly like a ice just like a normal people.Sehun pull my tie-back hair softly and he smell my hair.I kiss him suddenly and we both fall down to bed.

 

On next morning,I woke up with I'm streching my both hands.I look at Sehun while he was still sleeping.Goodness! he so cute when he fall asleep.I get off from my bed,I wear my socks and I went to down stairs.I can feel someone behind me.I turned back and I shocked."Who are you?" That person who looks like a devil vampire just like Kris."I'm Sehun's sister" That person keep smile at me and I don't who is it."Sehun's sister?? What's your name?" As she step foward , my heart is beating to fast.Is she gonna kill me? "I'm Kwon Yuri.." I hear Sehun's foot step , Sehun come down and he was shock that his sister come here with surprisly. "What are you doing here,Yuri?" Yuri step forward to Sehun. "I'm here to kill your Jiyeon,Sehun.." 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————----------------------------------

Hey guys !! so how is it ??? If any correction on my fanfics just leave a comment and i will fixed it.While I'm doing this fanfics , I was listening to the new EXO song "Transformer" that song I'm in love so badly >.< If you like my fanfics , give me a STAR !! I will upated another chapter when I'm free ^^ annyeong !!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————----------------------------------