Chapter III

Forbidden Love PT II

As Daehyun steps in his apartment taking off his black leather jacket to hang on the wall that was near the entrance of the room.
He flinches a bit seeing Jihyun with her hair a little wet, wearing a his old grey hoodie that was loose on her with a white shirt underneath and having a blanket on her legs to keep her warm while reading a book.

Jihyun unlocked her eyes from the book to Daehyun who was coming towards her with his arms behind his back.
“So how are you doing?” Jihyun put on a smile “Good. I hope you don’t mind of me borrowing your clothes” “I don’t really mind it at all since I don’t wear those anymore.”

“Oh and also I bought some clothes for you when I passed by some stores” Daehyun said having his two hands handing out the plastic bags with different clothing inside, Daehyun looked down and blushed like a bashful child giving a gift to someone for the first time.

Daehyun’s face was of the mixture of the colours red and pink because of thinking of that memory of going into that ‘particular’ shop there were just whispers and looks when he just stepped in.

“I-I hope they’re the right size for you. Why don’t you try them on and tell me which ones don’t fit when you’re finished” he nervously said giving Jihyun the bags, Jihyun nodded and went into her room.

 

●●●

 

Sungjong was walking on the streets of ‘Seoul’ according to some strangers around him and some signs.
‘How am I going to find Jihyun in a crowded place like this?’ He thought to himself as he went through an ocean of unknown bodies.

As he went through and through, he finds himself on a street where it’s silent and no one was here.
Sungjong sighed, he was really worried about his lover not in his sight anymore, and he noticed that it was late at night when he looked up at the sky above him.

He looked back down as he walked in an alleyway and went to a corner whiles looking down.

 

●●●

 

Daehyun was on his desk doing the paperwork he was given to do.
While he was reading and typing on his personal laptop that had a USB connected to it, Daehyun leaned back on his chair and let out a yawn whiles stretching his arms with his mouth open wide.

Suddenly his phone ranged while vibrating, he grabbed it and opened the wallet cover to see who it was.
It was his manager Nam Jaehyung whom Daehyun is close to, Daehyun slide the call feature on the screen and put on his right ear.

 “Hi hyung”
“Daehyun-ah, tomorrow you have to come with me after work”
“Why? What’s the reason?”
“Well you know that every Thursdays I take photograph at different places”
“Yeah that is your hobby after all”
“Well you have to be like a guide for me”
“-sigh- okay hyung I will do it for you just this time okay?”
“Okay I promise”
“You better, since I don’t have any plans tomorrow since we all leave early, so I might be there earlier”
“Okay now give me the locations”

The manager gave Daehyun what names of near places and streets before Daehyun ended the call and putting it back where its spot was, he looked at the time on his laptop at the right-bottom corner of the screen saying its 11:25pm.

Daehyun thought to himself that it was time to go to bed now, he typed the last words of his work, safely took out the USB and shut down the laptop.

He changed to more comfortable clothes to sleep with on the bed, he lifted the sheet down and put his body under the nice, and heavy sheets that made him slowly drift to his own land of dreams while pressing his body against the mattress.