Karmin Drabbles #1

Playlist Drabbles

1. [Ricdy] Geronimo - Karmin
  "Geronimo!" Eric yelled loudly, whooping and shouting as they all fell through the air.

  Everyone else laughed, Andy in particular as he flipped upside down and pointed to their leader.

  "Hyung, that's so stupid!" 

  They all laughed again as they continued falling.

 

2. [Ricmin] Pulses - Karmin
  "Come on. Wake up." he muttered, eyes raking over the completely still body beneath him. Minwoo had been trying for months to find Eric and now...now he just looked dead. The slightly younger man knew he was still alive though. "Please, Eric...please wake up."

  Biting his lip and holding back tears, he brought his hand up to the taller's face, hand running along the curve of his jaw. The hand continued to trail down the other's chest, feeling along familiar collar bones until his fingertips stuttered upon contact with fabric. However, he didn't stop, grasping for anything in order to wake Eric up.

  Just as he was about to give up on this entire mission, noises of screaming coming from the hall, his hand stopped over the man's heart.

  Suddenly, there were loud noises of machinery around the room. Lights came to life and Minwoo looked around in awe before looking back down at Eric. 

  "Eric...?"

  The other's hand twitched but he didn't see it, and the smile fell from his face. He'd failed, hadn't he?

  As he was about to get off the table, Eric's eyes opened, light splashing onto the ceiling from them and once again illuminating Minwoo's world.

  "Eric!"

 

3. [Minsyung] Acapella - Karmin
  "It's over Minwoo. Quit with the games." Hyesung sighed, waving his hand as he started walking away, designer sunglasses reflecting the glaring light of the sun.

  "Oh, come on Hyesung!" Minwoo sighed as well, exasperation in his tone as he jogged up to the pretty man and grabbed him by the wrist. "You can't just walk away now!"

  Hyesung and Minwoo had been going pretty steady for a while. "For a while" meant "Hyesung stealing Minwoo's money and Minwoo keeping Hyesung from everyone else for a couple months". That was how everything had led to this moment, Hyesung walking out the door and Minwoo trying to stop him.

  "What do you mean, Minwoo?" he asked, turning his head and pulling his sunglasses down slightly. 

  "I mean, you can't just walk out that door after everything..."

  Hyesung laughed in his face and turned around completely, ripping his arm from the shorter man's grip.

  "I can leave whenever I want to." he replied, pushing his sunglasses back up. "I could have left weeks ago, but I didn't. Now I am, and you can't stop me, you psycho."

  With that, he pushed Minwoo back and walked out the door as the other hit the ground. He didn't look back.

 

4. [Woodong] Puppet - Karmin
  Gloved fingers trailed along his jaw as he tilted his head back, gritting his teeth and glaring at the other man. His hands were chained above his head, leaving him weak as he barely managed to stand on his own legs.

  "Ready for the next show?" the man asked from behind him, other hand making it's way down his torso. Dongwan continued to ignore him, looking away as his eyes practically burned holes into the wall he couldn't see through the darkness. The man tutted, using the claw attached to his glove to drag a red line across Dongwan's cheek. Blood dripped from the cut and he hissed, not wanting to give the other the satisfaction of him showing anything else. "Now that just won't do."

  Circling around him again, the man stood in front of him, stepping forward into the dim light above Dongwan's head. His fedora was tipped slightly to the side, a shadow hiding his eyes as he smirked.

  "Come on puppet, we have a show."

 

5. [Jindy] Drifter - Karmin
  Andy's eyes were wide as he watched the red sports car drift in front of him, closing his eyes tightly and holding his hands up for fear of getting hit. Suddenly the tires screeched and he opened his eyes to find the car sitting right in front of him.

  His eyes flicked towards the passenger door as it was suddenly pushed open.

  "Get in." a voice said, and Andy blinked in surprise, about to refuse when he heard yelling behind him and turned to see city guards running towards him. "Get in or I'm leaving!" the voice yelled, and Andy snapped back to reality, climbing into the car quickly and barely managing to shut the door as whoever was driving it pressed on the gas. 

  Andy clutched his seat, looking to the left and finding himself staring at a dark haired man with a leather jacket and sunglasses on, dark combat boots pressing on the car pedal. 

  "Who are you?" he asked, paranoia and worry lacing into his voice as the car took a sharp turn and they entered the destroyed city, trying to lose the government vehicles behind them. 

  The man's face was set into a smirk as he took a moment to look over at Andy, taking one hand off the steering wheel to push his sunglasses down.

  "I'm Jun Jin. Make sure to remember the name."

  Then he pushed his sunglasses back up and swung around the corner, almost going over the curb as they continued to drive away.

 

6. [Ricsyung] Hate To Love You - Karmin
  "I hate you." Hyesung mumbled, caged in Eric's arms as the two of them sat in the corner of their cell. Why the guards had thought putting two of the country's greatest thieves into the same cell, Hyesung would never know. What he did know, was that he hated Eric Mun with every fiber of his being.

  "I love you too." the taller man replied with a smile that looked more like a smirk than anything else to Hyesung.

  Maybe.

  Grumbling about personal space and cold prisons, Hyesung pushed his back further into Eric's chest, arms crossed as he puffed his cheeks out in annoyance. If Eric pointed out the fact he was blushing, the Little Prince would say it was because of how cold he was. It definitely wasn't because he was embarrassed to be in the other's arms. 

  Both of them had their knees pulled up, Hyesung's almost to his chest as Eric's rested on either side of the smaller man's body. 

  "I still hate you." the pretty man hissed, although it wasn't very threatening as he slumped into Eric's hold, eyes closing slowly as he yawned. Eric only chuckled quietly, watching as Hyesung finally fell asleep before smiling and kissing his cheek.


What's this!? *insert surprised face here* I've finally updated! Oh my gosh. QAQ I feel so bad for suddenly leaving, but my muse flew off into the sunset and hasn't returned until now. o u o; I hope these drabbles can make up for it. OTL

 

 ^-^ All bold & italicized song titles are links if you want to listen to them! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you for reading! o u o I hope the drabbles were good!

*:・゚✧ Have a happy-ethereal-heart melting-wonderful day~ *:・゚✧