Marina Drabbles #2

Playlist Drabbles

WARNING: M for slightly suggestive themes and character death again. ^^; Not as much as the nightcore drabbles though! o u o; More so melancholy I guess? OTL T^T I dunno. They all since I wrote them at like midnight. ;-; Sorry.


1. [Ricsyung] Bubblegum - Marina & the Diamonds
  His gum bubble popped loudly as he walked down the street, lollipop in hand. The pretty boy smirked to himself and chewed again before blowing another bubble.

  Walking next to him was his lover, a tall man by the name of Eric. He only shook his head and watched as the slightly shorter man spit his gum onto the sidewalk after it lost its flavor and put the lollipop in his mouth. Shaking his head a second time, he shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed.

  This caught the attention of the one on his candy, who turned to look at Eric and smiled.

  "Something wrong?" he asked sweetly, er dancing on the edge of his lips and staining his tongue red.

  "Nothing's wrong Hyesung." Eric said, tilting his head to the side. Hyesung blinked before smiling and nodding.

  "Good." Then he put the er back in his mouth and faced forward again as they kept walking down the street.

 

2. [Ricmin] Lies - Marina & Diamonds
  It's not that he didn't love him, no. Minwoo loved Eric very much, but he knew the other didn't feel the same way nearly as much as he did.

  They were both stupid in love. Neither one could admit that they would never stay together forever, although they both knew it. It was like a secret that nobody ever said but everyone else already knew it.

  Still they both lied. Saying things like "we'll be together forever" and "you're the only one".

  It wasn't true. Any of it. It was all lies. 

  The two of them didn't want to wake up from this sort of dream state though. They just wanted to pretend that everything was perfect as they held the other in their arms. That nothing would come between them, and that they could actually stay together...forever.

  Lies. All of it.

  The holding of hands, pecks on foreheads, "I love you"s, passionate love making. It was complete and utter lies.

  And they kept them.

 

3. [Jindy] Homewrecker - Marina & the Diamonds [Continuation of "How To Be a Heartbreaker]
  How Jun Jin had come back into his life, Andy didn't know. After walking out on the younger a year ago, Andy thought he would never see him again. That wasn't meant to be though.

  The thing that really made Andy feel off though, was how much Jun Jin had changed.

  He wasn't bubbly or happy. Not anymore. Now he was cold, sneaky, sadistic. Barging into Andy's life with a cruel smirk of satisfaction at taking him back and stringing his own lies around the young man.

  It really hurt to know that Jun Jin didn't actually love him anymore.

  This was probably what he deserved though, he thought, as the tall man bit at his neck. His hands moved to the other's jacket as his expression stayed blank.

  Tearing it off, he laid back on the couch and thought as the other started kissing down his chest.

  Yes, he deserved this broken love.

 

4. [Woodong] E.V.O.L - Marina & the Diamonds
  "What's so wrong with us?" Minwoo asked the woman who trembled on the floor. His glowing red eyes shined brightly in the dark. Across from him, behind the girl was a pair of bright glowing blue eyes. 

  "Get away from me!" she screamed, making the one with blue eyes smirk and walk out of the murky shadows.

  "Why should we?" he asked, making Minwoo across from him laugh.

  "Dongwan, I think she's scared." he said playfully, stating the obvious as the two of them stepped closer to her.

  "Really?" Dongwan asked in a tone of fake confusion. "I didn't notice." Then he grinned before Minwoo gave the signal to jump. 

  Dongwan pulled the woman up from the floor and faster than light, his fangs sunk into her neck. Minwoo smiled as he watched Dongwan drink before walking up and sinking his own fangs into the other side of her neck. 

  Once the light was gone from her eyes and they were done feeding, Dongwan dropped the girl between them and smiled, running his tongue over his sharp canines.

  Minwoo smiled and kissed him then, blood dripping down their chins.

  "That was fun."

 

5. [Ricjin] Shampain - Marina & the Diamonds
  "So, how's business?" Eric asked, taking a sip from his champagne glass as he watched Jun Jin. The other man took a small drink from his own glass before replying.

  "It's good." he said and nodded his head, face remaining expressionless as he turned to look at the ballroom floor. Eric rolled his eyes and put his glass onto the table. Reaching out, he took Jun Jin's own glass and put it down next to his, catching the younger's attention.

  "Don't be like this Jun Jin." he said, pleading with his eyes as the other faced him, still expressionless until he smiled bitterly.

  "Like what Eric?" he asked, feigning ignorance as he picked up his own champagne glass again. "It's only polite to speak with your business partners."

  Then he finished off his drink before setting the empty glass next to Eric's and walking away.


^-^ All bold & italicized song titles are links if you want to listen to them! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you for reading! o u o I hope the drabbles were good!

*:・゚✧ Have a supremely wonderful day~ *:・゚✧

P.S. - Sorry for being late. ^^; I kinda forgot to update. o u o OTL