WIA Drabbles #1

Playlist Drabbles

Warning: Gratuitous use of the world (among other curses), minor violence & hinted death. I'm not rating it M though since it's honestly not that bad. Just really, really random. OTL I'm still working on that whole gift thing. Something to tide over that, so here's this. ;u; Hope you enjoy it.


1. [Minjin] Black Magic - Little Mix
  
Jun Jin's not sure when he started attracting all the attention, he just knows that now it's too much. It was kind of fun at first, finally having people know he was there instead of thinking he was part of the wall (or a punching bag for that matter). Except, he never had time to himself anymore. 

  Which would explain why he was hiding in the janitor's closet, breathing heavily and trying to fix his glasses while girls and boys alike tried to open the door. 

  Keeping as quiet as possible, he checked that the door was locked one more time before sliding down and sitting on the floor. He rolled up the sleeves of his button-down, popping the collar and getting his breathing under control. He shouldn't have stopped playing soccer when he got to high school. Geez. Jun Jin hadn't run this much since he'd been forward on the field. 

  Thoughts of running and soccer balls swirling around in his head, he didn't notice the person suddenly sharing the closet with him until it was too late.

  He squeaked in surprise, jumping up and slamming back against the door as the figure coughed up sparkles. 

  "Jun Jin!" they suddenly exclaimed excitedly, waving away the glimmering clouds. "Aren't you enjoying the attention?" 

 

2. [Ricdy] Fresh Static Snow - Porter Robinson
  Gasping, Andy sat up, cold rushing in as snow fell from his clothes. His I-Glass was cracked, weakly displaying his current condition which was...ing cold. 

  He shivered violently, moving to wrap his arms around himself, only causing more snow to fall into the back of his jacket. Why did he ever agree to going out with Eric in the first place? He hated hover-boarding, especially on the snow, and now he was alone on the mountain buried under-alone. 

  "Eric?" he called hesitantly, eyes finally adjusting to take in his surroundings. "Eric!"

  His voice echoed across the snowy mountain side without a reply. Ice cold fear settled in his chest as he pushed himself to stand, taking in the sight of his cracked hover-board. 

  "Eric!"

  "Andy!" 

  Sighing in relief, Andy turned in the direction of the voice, trying to see if he could find Eric among the piles of snow. There was no such luck. 

  "Come on Eric, this isn't funny." he muttered, shivering again and blowing into his gloved hands. 

  Looking up again, he came face to face with Eric standing in front of him. He stumbled back, landing in the snow before glaring up at the other. Andy would have said a few choice words had he not noticed the older glowing faint blue and-and see through.

  Oh God, Eric was caught. 

  "Eric?" he asked hesitantly, forcing himself to choke back tears as Eric looked down at him sadly.

  "Andy...I-I don't-"

  And he was gone.

 

3. [Jinsyung] Another Way Out - Hollywood Undead
  Hyesung scrabbled over a small hill, dirty pools of water soaking through his canvas shoes. He kept running, branches scratching at his face and tugging at his clothes. It shouldn't be this ing terrifying, running through a forest in the middle of the day, but he supposes having a crazy murderer chasing you would make it terrifying light or dark. 

  "." he cursed, tumbling down a smal ledge by the river. His back hit the muddy ground hard, cold seeping into his bones and dirt into his clothes. 

  Hearing the footsteps get nearer, he swore again and quickly pulled himself back up, even as his shirt stuck to the mud. The man tried to make a split-second decision: cross the river or run along it? Except, he had no time to pick an option as something was suddenly landing on his back and pushing him to the ground. 

  "Get off-!" he yelled, struggling under the taller who pinned him down, pushing his face into the dirt. 

  "No more running." they growled over him, into his ear and sending shivers of horror down his spine. He was going to die

 

4. [Woodong] Alpha Dog - Fall Out Boy
  "Get the off me!" he yelled, kicking the other off of him and taking pride in the whine they made. Minwoo didn't have time for this. He didn't need a pack, didn't need an alpha to take orders from. Yet, they kept coming after him, and he doesn't ing know why

  With the other wolf off of him, Minwoo ran towards the lights of the city, hoping it wouldn't follow him. Minwoo in his human form couldn't stand up to a beta with how injured he was. However, the beta was the least of his worries when something suddenly came from his left and tackled him to the ground again. They were both growling and tumbling as he tried to escape, rolling in the dirt with the other gripping his shoulders tightly. 

  "Heel!" the new voice growled, claws digging into Minwoo's shoulders through his jacket, and he ing whimpered. The newcomer's eyes glowed dangerously red, forcing Minwoo to submit and stop moving altogether. 

  Leave it to the alpha to finally come after Minwoo himself. 

  Their grip was still tight as he closed his eyes, accepting defeat with the sigh leaving his mouth.

 

5. [Syungdy] Chandelier - Sia
  Hands shaking, knees bent, slow breaths. Hyesung takes his time swinging from the delicate glass structure. A bad habit really. He didn't do it for the thrill so much as he enjoyed the view late at night. 

  The clock would strike 12 and he would leave his room, stepping into the cold darkness of the mansion's hallways. Years of living in the house made it easy for him to navigate in the dark, especially his path from bedroom to ballroom. 

  There, a large glass ceiling towered over the floor, moonlight filtering in and blanketing everything in an eerie calmness. 

  From balcony to chandelier, Hyesung sat quietly among the crystals and candles.

  Staring up at the moon, he closed his eyes, letting out a barely heard sigh. He felt empty, yet infinite, in a way he couldn't explain except for being here. This very moment so special.

  When he opened his eyes again, he was face to face with a floating figure enveloped in moonlight.

  Hyesung wasn't surprised anymore. Instead, a small smile made its way onto his face, tugging at his lips as he pointed to the other side of the chandelier.

  The figure nodded, moonbeam shifting with it was it floated to sit next to the pretty boy, reaching out to hold his hand. 

 

6. [Ricmin] Bad - Infinite
  The lights are flickering, sending the hall into temporary darkness every five seconds and Minwoo is seriously getting tired of this. It was supposed to be a simple mission. Get in, get out. Simple. 

  Yet, here he was, being chased by at least a dozen guards through a maze of endless hallways. He wouldn't be surprised to find some sort of dungeon or something down here. There were just that many ing doors. 

  Turning down a new hallway, he was grabbed by the arm and dragged into a closet. 

  He struggled, trying to pull away before a pair of lips were over his. Firm, comforting, and a hand wrapped deftly around his waist. Minwoo pulled away after who knows how long, panting and squirming in the tight space before looking up, red bangs hanging over his eyes. 

  "Eric..." he paused, trailing off and biting his lip before sighing and standing on his toes to peck the taller on the mouth. "You're bad for me."

  The older only grinned before letting go of Minwoo, adjusting his uniform. Eric had always been the better actor, which would explain why he always got stuck with infiltrating jobs. 

  "I'll see you on the outside?" Eric finally asked after a few moments, and Minwoo nodded, smiling for once since the start of this job. 

  "Outside." he replied, nodding and giving Eric one final kiss before ripping open the door to the closet and running into the hall again. Leave it to Eric to give him a pep boost in the middle of a battle. 


^-^ All bold & italicized song titles are links if you want to listen to them! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
(I just realized I've been forgetting to link songs. Going back to do that now. ^^; Sorry.)

Thank you for reading! o u o I hope the drabbles were good!

*:・゚✧ Have a wonderful, extraordinary, eventful, loveable day~ *:・゚✧

EDIT: HOLY I just realized this is Playlist Drabbles' 1 Year Anniversary. I didn't even realize I published this a year ago today! lol I feel a little guilty since it only has 10 chapters, but can easily say I'm proud since that's the most amount of chapters I've ever had published. Haha. OTL Should I do something special, like take song/drabble requests or something? I've got requests on one of my other stories, but I'm getting to those after orchestra stuff settles down (traveling to France 'n' all). So, I guess if you like Playlist Drabbles, request a song or short story or something? ;u; I just kinda sprung this on myself. *shot* Whatever, I'm still happy I made it to a year and didn't abandon this. >///< Thanks for sticking with me! Even 1 comment gives me hope that someone out there is reading. *shot again* Okay, goodbye. <3