Jpop Drabbles #1

Playlist Drabbles

1. [Ricsyung] I Like You, I Love You - Kagamine Rin
  Hyesung was never very good at expressing his affection. No, not at all. In fact, one might say he was horrible at it, which he was. Being so shy about it, he always ended up getting flustered and would blush furiously, words coming out in a jumbled mess of love declarations and apologies. Even after he was done, he would almost always bury his face in his hands, ashamed of being so bad at telling his boyfriend that he loved him.

  That was why having Eric as a boyfriend was something better than good.

  He would peel Hyesung's hands away from his face, kissing his closed eyelids as his cheeks continued to burn in embarrassment. Then he would squeeze his hands to help him calm down, waiting to greet Hyesung with a soft smile after he opened his eyes.

  Then he would peck his lips and grin cheekily, calling Hyesung cute and making the other angry but laugh at the same time, bringing him back from his lovesick stupor.

  "I like you." he'd breath in his ear. "I love you."

 

2. [Jinsyung] Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku
  "I'm fine." he said, pushing the other off of him as they tried to help him up.

  "No you aren't hyung. Your lip is bleeding and you might have broken something. Let me take you to the hospital."

  Jun Jin tried to pull Hyesung up by his arm again, but failed as the older slapped his hand away. He stared down at Hyesung who spat blood onto the dirty warehouse floor, expression unreadable. For as long as he had known Hyesung, the other was as stubborn as a bull, perhaps even more so. He was always getting into fights with bullies, trying to protect other people. It only ever ended up with him getting beaten after getting in a few good punches or kicks. 

  It hurt Jun Jin to see his friend still so blindly determined to help others when he himself was hurting. The other didn't even notice as Jun Jin suffered by in silence, watching Hyesung throw himself around.

  No matter how many times it happened, Jun Jin would be there to pick him up though.

  He watched as Hyesung struggled to bring himself up from the floor, but he finally did it. 

  "Come on Jin." he said, and grinned while wiping the blood off his mouth with his sleeve. Jun Jin only forced a smile and nodded, following Hyesung out of the warehouse. He wouldn't say a thing.

 

3. [Jindy] The Fox's Wedding - Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
  Andy blindly ran through the forest, breath hard and fast as he scrambled up a small hill covered with fallen leaves. His shadow bounced over the ground of twigs and dirt as he ran, the moonlight filtering in from the almost barren canopy above him.

  He quickly turned to look behind him, doing a double-take before turning back to face forward.

  Suddenly he screamed and stopped, stumbling backwards and falling onto his backside. His yell of terror died in his throat as he stared up at the figure in front of him. Their eyes glowed bright electric blue, fangs protruding from their mouth as they snarled.

  "You can't run Andy." they said, sending shivers up the young man's spine as he crawled backwards, trying to get his footing and stand up.

  He ended up falling back down the small hill and landed on his back hard. However, the pain his body was experiencing at the moment was not what he was paying attention to, as the figure that was in front of him stood at the top of the hill and laughed darkly. 

  Their shadow was cast over Andy who finally stood up, taking in the sight of nine white tails spread out behind them.

  "Jun Jin, please stop." Andy begged as he turned his head from side to side, in hopes of escaping. It was no use though as Jun Jin suddenly jumped down from the top of the hill and smirked, taking hold of Andy's arm and making the younger freeze with fright.

  "You're mine."

 

4. [Wansyung] Deep Sea Girl - Hatsune Miku
  Dongwan had often heard tales of beings living under the waves of the ocean. His grandfather had told him many times never to listen to them sing, or else he would meet a watery grave and drown. Of course, those were just stories, right? Right?

  He kept asking himself that as he wrapped his arms around his legs, water dripping from his fingertips and plopping onto his feet.

  The fisherman was currently sitting in an underwater cave, wondering if he had enough air and if he would ever see the light again. He never meant to fall off the boat. All that happened was he had tripped, and his fellow fishing partners weren't quick enough to grab him. They had probably already headed for the mainland.

  "Haha." he laughed, slightly hysterical as he put one hand over his eye. It was hard just trying to take in the fact that he had somehow gotten here while falling unconscious. Who had brought him here?

  Suddenly, a splash came from the pool in front of him, the light from cave crystals wavering.

  He backed up quickly as a head came up from the surface of the pool. Holding back a scream as dark eyes opened to look at him, he stared slack-jawed at the sight of a man walking out of the water. A beautiful man with dripping black hair and features as smooth as a pearl.

  It faintly crossed his mind that this was the person who had saved him as they walked up to him and smiled softly, holding out their hand to him. 

  The water from their fingertips dripped onto his toes.

 

5. [Woodong] Galaxias - Galaxias!
  Space was even more than it was cut out to be.

  Minwoo was dazzled by galaxies, stars, supernovas, black holes, and more. All of it fascinated him. It made him feel so small, yet at the same time so full. There was one thing about space that was even better than anything else though.

  That was Dongwan.

  Said man floated through the open air of space and smiled, waving at Minwoo who waved back from inside his space suit, watching the other swim through the emptiness.

  Minwoo had first come across the other when he was traveling back to the Mars base. Dongwan was latched onto an asteroid that was on due course to the sun, and even though Minwoo was completely surprised at seeing a man without a spacesuit on still alive, he brought him in anyways.

  As it turned out, Dongwan was an alien that could live just fine in open nothingness. Just the thought made Minwoo smile, remembering their first meeting.

  Suddenly he was brought out of his reverie as Dongwan was now in front of him. The alien grinned and pressed a kiss to the outside of Minwoo's helmet, making him roll his eyes playfully as the other only waved and flew back around the satellite.

 

6. [Minsyung] Hello/How Are You? - Hatsune Miku
  Hyesung played with his feet as he sat on his bed, lazy afternoon sunlight filtering in through his bedroom window. He smiled softly, laughing as he held the phone next to his ear.

  "And then, he actually went to her house!" his best friend yelled over the phone, making him scrunch up his nose in delight as he spoke.

  "Minwoo-yah, is that all that happened today?" he asked, pouting slightly as Minwoo became silent. The pretty male could practically hear his friend thinking over the line of their connection.

  As he waited for an answer, he pulled the phone away slightly and sighed, running his other hand's fingers through his hair. For as long as he could remember, he had liked Minwoo. More than a best friend should. It's not like he was ashamed about it, but they were such close friends, like brothers. He didn't want to ruin that by letting these feelings get in the way. 

  So he locked them up and threw the key away, in hopes of getting rid of them. They hadn't gone away yet, but he knew for sure that they would soon.

  Suddenly, he was pulled back into the conversation by Minwoo's voice and pressed the phone to his ear, using his hand to play with the frayed ends of his sweatpants.

  "I think I found someone I like." Minwoo finally said.

  Hyesung's grip on the phone tightened as he heard this, eyes widening.

  "R-Really? Well, that's good." he said, trying to stop the tears already forming in his eyes. "Who is she?" In a futile attempt, he tried to wipe the tears away, hoping Minwoo couldn't hear his small sniffles.

  "It's not a she." Minwoo said, and Hyesung shook his head, smiling bitterly. He was about to ask 'then who is he?' when Minwoo suddenly spoke again. "It's you."

  Hyesung dropped the phone.


 ^-^ All bold & italicized song titles are links if you want to listen to them! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you for reading! o u o I hope the drabbles were good!

*:・゚✧ Have a wonderful day~ *:・゚✧