2

You Do It Just Perfectly.

Marie:

 

First I thought I had fallen asleep. In my dream SHINee's lead dancer Taemin came to me and talked to me, TO ME. I couldn't believe it even in my dream. And when I still blinked my eyes and was sure that I wasn't sleeping, I still saw him. This couldn't be happening. First seconds I was only able to stare him. That face I had seen millions of times in magazines, in my own room's walls.. everywhere. Slowly I realized how stupid I looked, just staring  like an idiot. I opened my mouth and tried to think fast: What should I say?

"I... I thought I was alone." I started. 

Oh, what an idiot I am. I see my greatest idol and what do I do? Act like a retard. 

"You were, I just came." Taemin smiled and watched down to my face. When the situation started to come more clear to me and I understood that it really was him, I quickly get up from the floor, trying to smooth my messy hair. 

"I'm sorry.. This situation is just- ... A bit unrealistic." I said. I saw how his smile on his face got even more amused. 

"It's okey." He said. "How is practicing going?"

I watched first right at his eyes, then turning my head fast away, like it wouldn't be allowed to look at his eyes. I thought what I'm gonna answer, and I decided to be honest.

"Not that well. I can do the first four steps and then I always fail." I said and looked at his eyes again. He kept smiling. That awesome, adorable smile.

"I understand. It took for long for me to learn it too. But just keep practicing, you will make it someday." He said and looked at the door where he apparently had came. I tried to come up with something smart to say, I didn't want him to leave.

"Ehm... Could you please show it to me once? I think that would help a lot. I would be really thankful!" I said quickly. He looked at me and and smirkled. Like trying to decide if I was worth it. 

"Sure. If you tell me where you have got that adorable accent."

 

Taemin:

 

Other members were probably in the car already... I just didn't wanna leave. I glanced at the door, then turning my face back to the girl.

"I'm from France, I'm an exchange student." She said and blushed. She looked cute like that.

"Your korean is quite good."

"Thank you." She blushed even more. 

"So, you wanted to see this?" I asked. "Can you press play?" 

She walked to cd-player and pressed play. She stared at me and I smiled at her. Few seconds... And then. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. I did it like I had done it millions of times. I stopped after first verse and she stopped the music. 

"Wow...That's amazing." She looked at my face and her face made me laugh.

"Trust me, you will get it someday. Now I really have to go, but I hope we will see someday." I said and picked my back from the floor.

"Ah... Okey." I could see her disappointment in her face. "Thank you anyway."

I smiled at the last time and walked back to the door. I was going to open it, until something prevented me. Without thinking, I turned back and took a few steps to her. 

"You know...I Don't have schedule for tomorrow evening, so if you don't have anything I could help you with this. I know it's not easy."

Her face blushed more than ever before and I saw how her eyes get brighter. 

"Su-...Sure. Tomorrow is great." 

"Great." I smiled. "Oh, I don't know your name?"

"Marie." She said. "I do know your name...."

I laughed. I opened the door and before I left, I still winked and smiled at her. "Pretty name."