Epilogue - Too Much

Voice Your Love
Jonghyun grumbled when a finger poked his chest softly and turned away from his assaulter. Still, he cracked his eyes open to the faint light illuminating the room. He heard his lover chuckle behind him and his body pressed up to him, arm sneaking around his waist before it caressed his bare torso.
 
“You’re so cute when you wake up, like a little puppy who didn’t get a treat.” the sultry voice spoke against Jonghyun’s neck.
 
The latter chuckled lowly as he laced his fingers with the hand on his chest, “I gave you a big treat last night, can’t I get one this morning?”
 
He felt the mouth against his neck curl into a smile, “Too bad that’s not up to me. Maybe if you use your puppy eyes on manager-hyung.”
 
Jonghyun turned around in his lover’s arms and gave him a sweet peck on the lips. He was so lucky to have him in his life. It made life easier with his Bummie in his arms every night. Being an idol was hard from the very beginning. Getting up at five o’clock and work till late in the evening was hardly good for his body. He got insomnia sometimes, which made it even harder to stay energized during the day. However, somehow Kibum always found a way to let him snooze for a little while during the day. The gorgeous younger always brought his sleep mask with him every day incase Jonghyun needed sleep and the latter would always be able to borrow his lover’s lap for a few minutes.
 
“Hm, I think we need to get up, I hear Onew scurrying around the kitchen.” Kibum spoke worriedly.  The kitchen was his territory, if anyone used anything in there they would have him to answer to... and that could get ugly.
 
Within the next hour Kibum and Jonghyun showered, got dressed and had breakfast with Onew. The other two hadn’t come out of bed yet, so it was time to wake them up. He took the frying pan of the wall and a spoon and snuck to Taemin’s room.
 
“Serves you right for sleeping in.” Kibum grinned as he flung the door open and was about to slam the spoon to the pan.
 
It was such a good plan, but what he saw was not what he wanted to see… ever again. There was Taemin… sleeping…. In the arms of none other than their very own flaming charisma. The raven-haired boy dropped the items in his hands on the floor, which caused a load clattering.
 
Taemin woke up with a start, but soon regretted it when he lower back started throbbing painfully… Minho had been thorough again last night, “Ow~!”
 
“Hm? Tae, you okay?” the dark voice of Minho spoke as his hand caressed the youngest lower back, I was too harsh again, wasn’t I?”
 
Taemin shook his head, “No, I asked for it didn’t I? I just hope I can dance today.”
 
The youngest looked over to the door, at which he saw his hyung covering his eyes and blushing fervently. Kibum hadn’t counted on those two ever doing the deed, but they did… how could Minho do that too little Taemin!
 
“How could you do it Minho?! He’s just a child!”
 
“Says the one who covers his eyes, you’re not exactly innocent either Kibum. Anyway, we’re coming, just give us some time.” Minho stated and simply walked to the door , pushing his hyung out the door and closing it.
 
Kibum heard Taemin bursting out laughing and quickly scurried back to the kitchen.
 
“Babe, what’s wrong? You’re all red.” Jonghyun asked his lover, worry laced in his voice. What if he was sick? They couldn’t have that.
 
The younger pointed back and gapped his mouth like a goldfish, “Taemin…. Minho….. Taemin…. Minho… they………”
 
That was all he could say before everything became black and he fainted in his puppy man’s arms. How dare that frog face deflower my little Taemin?!
 
prik_zpsf1salhxe.png
 
A/N: Wow, it has been a long time since I have uploaded something hm? I do apologize for not uploading stories and the like, I am incredibly busy since I started my second year of college >.< I don't like that I can’t upload as frequently as before and that when I have inspiration I just can’t write because of homework. But I will try to update and upload because I love you guys so much and your have been so patient!
 
 
For any new subscriber, thank you for subscribing to this story even though I don’t update that much. I hope you will read more stories of mine in the future and like them as well. Feel free to comment on this story, I love reading your ideas and opinions :D
 
 
I guess, I should reveal my inspiration for this story, beware, it’s sad.
I was inspired by my aunt who passed away a year ago due to ovary cancer. It’s around that time I started writing this, it was my way to deal with her loss. I still kind of miss her, she was a great person, and I can only imagine what her husband and kids must be going through. I haven’t seen them in a while now. I wanted to tell a happier story about how people deal with the aftermath of cancer, because I cannot for the life of me write a story about cancer were the main character dies, it always makes me want to look at cute kittens and puppies.
 
So yeah, that was my inspiration… haha… uhm… it’s kind of bleak, but don’t worry I processed her death and I’m okay ^-^ But there, it’s done~! Hope you like the ending. They love each other, so cute xD one of my not M rated stories, they are rare so cherish it >3<
 
Here's a cute kitty~