Only you would, only you...you never, you never.. /L.Joe POV

I'M SORRY (우린 문제 없어)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for the purchase! Enjoy your ice cream sir!"

Byunghyun it once, then it several more times when he realized it wasn't tampered with. It tasted a little funny this time around and he couldn't figure out why. He would usually trust the service of his favorite ice cream stop, but when he went to the store today, he didn't expect to be greeted with a new face. It was a Sunday night, but he wasn't prepared to be surprised like that. He wasn't going to complain though. Ice cream is ice cream, with all it's lusicous sweetness.

"Not vanilla though. Vanilla's...not my favorite. Too plain.." he mumbled quietly to himself.

Byunghyun sat down on an empty swing with heavy shoulders. It was hard for him to stay awake, even while sitting. It's been a long month for him with moving out of his place and the demand of a sequel to his books. Being an author was fun, but stressful. Each thought was another written image or dialogue racing through his veins. He wrote the words that needed to be cherished, cried over, and held dearest to his readers. Every bone in his body was aching with a need to break..

"...but it trembles like it needs to be touched.." he mumbled again but there wasn't anyone to stare at him like usual. The night's gotten deep, and the silence made each tone drip, drip harder from his heart. Tears were threatening to fall, and his heart was shaking. He felt like he could die, but how was Chanhee?

"Hey, are you doing well?" Maybe, you've forgotten me by now..

"Hey, your ice cream's dripping!"

Swiftly, Byunghyun turned around to the voice, dropping his ice cream in the process. Nothing was there but an empty swing next to him.

The sound of cars faintly echoed in replace to that sweet voice he heard. The light of street lamps in the distance filled his eyes with a dull gold where hope was there, even for a brief moment. Was it his lack of sleep causing these kinds of hallucinations? Was there some punk kids playing a joke on him? He couldn't see any from where he was, but seeing and hearing wasn't believing for him at this point. He wouldn't accept this kind of trick from anyone. He wouldn't. He couldn't even bother to notice that he collasped to his knees after this.

Quietly, he wished for a small miracle. While Byunghyun thought of what to wish for, the ice cream he failed to hold anymore dripped and dripped in his silence.
 

Two weeks prior...

"C-Chanhee..please...don't do this.."

He spied at the broken vase and scattered books on the floor then looked up. His back was to the door he was trying to walk out of, aching from being slammed onto it. Chanhee gripped tightly to the collar of his leather jacket tightly with his damp head leaning on his shoulder. If his mind wasn't fazed by the reeking of alcohol, Byunghyun could have sworn that his lover was wearing his button down and cologne. His body was also wet...a shower maybe? Somewhere away from the soft, hoarse sound of crying, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter