You always liked this kind of Sunday morning... / Chunji's POV

I'M SORRY (우린 문제 없어)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of strong coffee was always familiar to Chanhee on a Sunday morning. It started during the first week they were living together, but he noticed that Byunghyun loved to drink coffee. He always got dragged to go with Byunghyun every Sunday morning to the Starbucks down the street from their apartment since then (because any other day, he'd say no and got a pout in return). The smell of poorly grounded coffee beans and unneeded sweat just made his face cringe in disgust. And having to be in a busy place on a Sunday was just unfavorable to anyone who liked their sleep (and Chanhee loves sleep). But the smile on his lover's face just made him sigh a little and bite his tongue from complaining.

"It's just a little coffee.." he said to no one.

No one was there to see him alone on Sunday. Chanhee was sitting alone in the booth that he and Byunghyun liked to sit in and share secret kisses and warmth with each other without any prejudice. Maybe if he focused on it, he could still smell a faint layer of Byunghyun's perfume on his clothes or the sound of his tired, but enthusiatic laugh ringing in his ear, or it was all his imagination. He tried to hold back a small groan from the cold sensation he's been feeling just sitting in the booth. He always shivered from sitting under the air conditioning, but Byunghun was the one who took his breath away and made him warm again.

'Don't think about him, Chanhee. He was the one that left. Yes..don't think about him..' he thought to himself.

Chanhee leaned against the seat, and took a sip of his latte. It was bitter on his tongue, and all he could think about was the faint scent of smoke behind him. 'Clearly, there's a no smoking sign on the entrance, at the counter, and on every wall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter