Chapter 8

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 8

 

"She is so bold." Se Na muttered as she walked in the halls. She never dropped her phone in case she gets ideas for Rian's songs or something. "How can she say she will ask a trainee for help and then talk with me? I'm not an amateur." Honestly, she was so frustrated. She never thought a girl can make her feel like this. It was a first.

Rian made her wonder if she's just a pro actress or a real and Primadonna. Only yesterday she texted her saying the song was fine, with some light changes it will do. However now, those light changes could turn into huge. How annoying!

"Is that how you cool yourself down?" Rian asked and then smiled at Se Na.

"I didn't realize you were here." Se Na could only say, while looking down. Why did she get so quiet just now.

"Being bold isn't exactly a bad thing, Se Na-ssi." Rian said and made sure to make eye contact. "Also, about the song. No personal feelings, it's just work. I earn money, you too, thanks to these things. I rather don't make a comeback, than release crappy songs." Then as if she didn't say those harsh words, she just turned around and walked away.

Se Na once again sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment and then walked in the studio. "Must work.. and work more." She encouraged herself. She had to get at least one compliment from Rian.

 

--/---

 

Rian walked around the building where the trainees were. It seemed that they gossiped around , rather than training. The trainees bowed when they saw her, or just stood frozen on their spot. She didn't really care honestly. She was only looking for Jae. She hadn't spoken with the President yet, but if Jae didn't want to work with her there was no use of doing it against his will.

"You're Roy, right?" She suddenly spotted him.

Roy bowed lightly at her and then made eye contact. He was overflowing with confidence. "Yes, Rian sunbaenim. That would be me."

Rian chuckled. "Too honorific." She commented. "I was looking for your brother.. Jae-ssi?" She mumbled.

"Hyung? Oh, he is in this room." He pointed. "Rian, sunbaenim, may I ask you why?" He asked her, with a shaky voice.

"Business, Roy-ssi. He can always tell you later?" She smiled politely at him and walked towards the room. She knocked on the door and then cracked it open. She looked inside and saw a figure on the corner of the room.

He isn't practising either.. was Rian's first thoughts. Maybe she just expected too much?

"Jae-ssi?" She made small steps and approached him. It looked like was listening to music with his eyes closed. Or was he sleeping? She lightly kicked his leg with her heels, he instantly opened his eyes and looked up. Seeing his shocked expression, Rian chuckled and bowed at him.

However, that made him even more shocked. He got up in a blink and bowed a few times at her.

"Eey, no need." Rian waved her hands, why was she flustered now? Maybe because his actions were kind of... cute.

"Rian sunbaenim... What are you doing here?" He asked, with an unsure voice. 

She showed a light smile. "Sorry to interrupt your .. time?" She chuckled lightly as she spoke.

"Oh, no.. not at all." Jae muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"After seeing your performance yesterday.. I came to ask you for a favor. It's not exactly a favor, but .. still I am not sure how to name it." Rian started off. It seemed like Jae was uncomfortable, his eyes never met hers. That's why suddenly, even she became unsure. 

Just like how Se Na called her.. bold. Why wasn't she being bold now? 

For a moment Rian put a poker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter