The Person(Part 1)

Don't Leave Me

Hi readers!Did you enjoy chapter 3?I hope so.I am so sorry if there is many grammatical and spelling errors.I apologise.So,,,who do you guys think the person who had been following Mirae and Bambam.Is it Chaerin or someone else?

Someone's POV

"Who is that with Bambam?Is she his girlfriend?Or friend?"those questions whirled around inside her head as she looked at the two people whi is standing and talking to each other.

A pang of jealousy was felt by her.She was so dissapointed to see Bambam with Mirae talking to each other.Anywaywhy is she visiting Bambam at his new school?There must be a reason.A good one or either a bad one.She hated to see Bambam walking with Mirae side to side and talking while laughing.She followed the both of them to every corners of the school.She was like a spy.But,she was not a spy.But,there must be a  reason on why she could skip school and follow Bambam just to see Bambam.Bambam must be someone special to her.

The sound of a phone ringing could be heard.The girl quickly shoved her mobile phone and looked at the number which was displayed on her phone screen.Seems that she doesn't know the name of the caller.She hesitantly picked up and put her screen phone on her left ear to hear the caller's voice.

The caller spoke after knowing that the girl picked up,"Min Jung!Where are you?Are you skipping classes?"

The girl was bombarded with quetions.she rolled her eyes and answered a simple yes.She hated being asked so many questions.So,her name was Min Jung.Yes,Bambam was someone who is special to her.Bambam was her childhood friend since diapers.Now,as they grow up to be teenagers,she wanted to be more than a friend to Bambam.She had feelings for him.A special feeling.She wanted Bambam to feel that way towards her too.Seeing Bambam with Mirae was just too much for her.Jealousy,hatred,anger and hurt was what she felt all the while she was following Bambam and Mirae.

Nobody's POV

"Ring!Ring!"the bell sounded and rang signalling to students to go up to their own respective classes and get ready for the next class they are going to have to.Upon hearing the bell,Mirae and Bambam who was at the library rushed towards the canteen to see if all the students were still there.Mirae sighed.A long one this time round.She skipped the break by touring Bambam all around the school.A growl of hunger growled.Mirae just held her books in one hand the other one on her stomach.She doesn't want Bambam to hear the growling of her stomach.She skipped the break again.

"Im so sorry,i am really really sorry,"pleaded Bambam while looking into Mirae's eyes.Mirae just shook her head signalling that it was fine.But,she was hungry.Really hungry.

"How about i treat you after school?Please,just this once because of me,you did not get to eat during break.Please,"pleaded Bambam again non-stop making Mirae annoyed.

"Alright.That's your punishment for causing me not to eat during break just now,"Mirae answered while rolling her eyes,

Bambam and Mirae rushed to class.Fortunately,the period after break was Physical Education.Mirae went into the classroom and greeted the teacher in charge,Mr Park.

Bambam bowed too and went to his seat taking out his Physical Education attire out of his bag.Mirae felt uneasy because Chaerin and her the girls were looking at her and also glaring at her when she went inside the classroom with Bambam.She felt as if she had something bad.Really bad.Suddenly,she felt a substance trickling down from her nose.She gasped,She wiped the substance that was trickling down her nose with the back of her hands and saw....

Hi readers.Uh oh!What happened to Mirae?What is wrong with her?This chapter has two parts and well this is the first part.The second part will be uploaded either tomorrow or next week!Happy reading!Guess what will happen in the next part of this chapter.do comment and give feedback too1Subscribe too!Have a good day!:)