The Person(Part 2)

Don't Leave Me

 

Hi readers!Im so sorry for not updating for like so long...i am so so sorry but here's a new chapter on the continuation of part 1!Enjoy reading!

Mirae gasped when she saw the substance that was trickling down from her nose on the back of her hands.

Abruptly,she felt really and dizzy and saw her vision blurred.She felt like the world was spinning around non-stop.Her feet that was once stable on the earth's ground started to lose it's own balance causing Mirae to fall.The pain that Mirae was feeling cannot be described.

"Mirae!Mirae!"Mirae only can hear Bambam's voice shouting her name.

Without her consent,Mirae fell down on the floor with a loud thud and fainted.She was unconcious.

"Serve her right!Who asked her to walk with Bambam and miss her break!"said Chaerin in her heart and an evil smirk spreaded across her face.

Bambam stood rooted.He was too shocked to see Mirae faint.It was his first time ever seeing somebody faint in front of his own eyes!Bambam regained his normal self back and took a quick reaction.

"Mdm Kim,I will take Mirae to the nurses office to treat her"Bambam said rushing then carried Mirae bridal style in his hands.

The so called fangirls of Bambam rolled their eyes annoyance and crossed their arms seeing Mirae being carried by the new hot student,Bambam.They really hoped to be in Mirae's position being carried bridal style by Bambam one day in the future.But they can just keep dreaming and hoping non-stop.

Chaerin widened her eyes in disbelief when she saw Bambam quick actions.She really badly wants to be Mirae!

"What!H-how c-could he carry her!"Chaerin shouted making the class jumped in their own seats because of Chaerin's loud shout,Even the neighbouring class can hear her loud shout!

Meanwhile,Bambam had no struggles carrying Mirae bridal style.Her weight was like a peice of feather!Really light.Fortunately,Bambam was strong enough to carry her to the nurses office.

With glaring and stares the both of them received from the students who ere walking to their lockers along the hallways,Bambam accelerates and quickened his pace towards the nurses office.What's wrong with him carrying Mirae?Can't they see that Mirae fainted?Those questions revolved around Bambam's head.

In no time,Bambam arrived at the entrance of the nurses office.The nurses helped Bambam to support Mirae while Bambam laid Mirae on the bed.

"She fainted in the class and blood was oozing out of her nose profusely,"explained Bambam while gasping for air.

"Please seat outside and I will call you after she is treated,"said the nurse with a calm tone.

Bambam nodded and made his way outside the office.He sat down while he can think only about Mirae's condition.She has been losing blood since this morning.

"Is she sick?What's wrong with her?"

Questions started to whirl around Bambam's mind.He felt hurt and sad to see Mirae's condition.He is confused by his own actions carrying Mirae and his own feeling.Why is he feeling hurt all of a sudden.Perhaps,did he started to develop special feelings for Mirae?Did he?

Bambam shrugged off the thought when suddenly somebody tapped his shoulders lightly catching his attention.

"Are you Mirae's  classmate?"questioned the nurse with a soft voice to Bambam.

Bambam nodded giving her a yes as an answer.

"Can you call her older sister,Minhee?She is from class 4-1,class on third level along the second hallway,"requested the nurse to Bambam.

"Yes nurse,i will,"answered Bambam in a calm voice.

The nurse went back inside to treat Mirae after hearing Bambam's answer.

Bambam then proceeded walking to the stairs to get to Minhee's class which was along one of the hallways.

Bambam turned left after seeing the sign showing the direction to get to the second hallway and began searching for the class called class 4-1,

Bambam looked up and saw the sign attached to the left side of the class clearly written.

Bambam knocked on the door and heard a female voice saying that he can come in.

"Good morning teacher,I am Bambam from class 2-1,The nurse wants to see a girl from this class by the name of Minhee,"

Minhee who was busy talking to Jr.,one of Bambam's friends looked up and saw the familiar face during the break.

"Minhee!The nurse wants to see you,Please go to the nurses office this instance please,"called Mirae's Maths teacher.

The call attracted Minhee's attention.Once hearing the instructions,Minhee bowed to her teacher and walked outside the classroom.

"What happened?Why is the nurses calling me?Is it because of Mirae?Is she okay?Is she hurt?Did she faint?Or what?Why?"asked Minhee non-stop while walking down the flight of stairs to get to level 2 where the office is.

Bambam tried to answere MInhee's questions but was interrupted by her voice again.Minhee bombarded Bambam who tried answering with questions not letting he answer her question.

She realised that Bambam was quiet and stopped for a while.She knew in instance that her sister is hurt when the nurse would call her during class time.The nurse would not call her unless something serious had happened.Minhee finally stopped to allow Bambam answer slowly.

Bambam inhaled and exhaled before answering Minhee questions.

"Yes,the nurse called you because Mirae fainted,"explained Bambam in calm.

"What!I kew it already?Is she okay?!"asked Minhee again but this time round with a higher and shocked mixed with worried tone.Her voice echoed through the hallways.In instance

The both of them arrived and knocked on the nurses office door.On of the nurse opened the door and let them in.Minhee just walked in slowly seeing that her sister is already sitted down waiting for her presence.

But not the same as Bambam,he ran to Mirae and started bombarding her with questions like Minhee did just now.

Mirae chuckled seeing that Bambam worried face for the first time.Bambam stopped in confusion seeing that Mirae started to smile and chuckle.Mirae smiled on Bambam's action>It was her really her first time seeing Bambam like that causing her to give Bambam her famous eyesmile.

She is so beautiful with that eyesmile of hers!

Bambam came back into reality after praising Mirae's eyesmile in his heart.But it was the truth,she is really beautiful.Bambam felt a weird feeling in his stomach like butterflies were in his stomach when he saw Mirae's eyesmile.His heart fluttered upon seeing Mirae's famous eyesmile.His heart rate increased rapidly when he saw Mirae laughing.Mirae was usually cold to him most of the time but this time,she was smiling and laughing because of him.

Yes.

Because of him.

Because of him!

Because of him!

Mirae realised that she was smiling then slowly her pretty yet beautiful faded away.

"The three of you can leave but Mirae,please do not tire yourself out and do not even skip meal after this.You cannot keep loosing blood or you will faint gain or even be hospitalised if your condition gets worse,"the nurse reminded Mirae while packing some things.

Bambam quickly nodded and put Mirae's hand around his shoulders to support Mirae without even thinking first.

Minhee widened her eyes in shock when seeing Bambam's action.

"Ahem!Ahem!"Minhee pretended to cough sarcastically causing Bambam to look up and realise on his actions.

Mirae looked at Bambam and blushed because of their sudden skinship.She was really blushing madly.Mirae looked at the side to hide that she was blushing.The warmth and colour of crimson red rushed to Mirae's cheeks even more.She felt butterflies in her stomach.

She is acting all weird.

Her heart fluttered.

She even blushed!

A smirk spreaded across Minhee's face seeing that Bambam actions made her precious little sister blush madly within seconds.Minhee crossed her arms over her chest.

Bambam let go of Mirae's hand in instance.

With awkwardness in the air after his sudden skinship with Mirae,Bambam just walked out of the room finding that he was also blushing madly just like Mirae.

"Let's go,Mirae!I need some explanation after school,"Minhee sang in a teasing tone and manner while helping Mirae to support her balance to walk to the class.

"I really need some explanation,"Minhee teased Mirae causing Mirae to blush again.

Did you guys enjoyed the longest chapter that i have ever written?Comment and give me feedback too!Subsribe too!:)AHve a good day!Annyeong!