The Break

Don't Leave Me

Hi readers!Chapter 3 is up and....what do you think Mirae will answer,is it a yes or a no?:)

"Can i?Mirae?Mirae?"Bambam asked once again.

Mirae is still deciding whether she wants to say a yes or a no.She wants to be all alone during the break but she also must tour Bambam around the school.She is very lazy to tour new students around the school but she pitied Bambam because he is a new student.

Finally after what seemed like eternity,she finally answered.At first,the words couldn't come out from .She hesitated to say the answer.Finally,she answered.

Bambam was expecting a yes from her.He really is expecting a yes from her.He wants to know why she coughed blood that morning.

"Erm,alright but just for today because you're a new student and I need to tour you around the school,"Mirae answered coldly while crossing her arms.

Bambam was delighted when she aid that.He knew that she would say yes.Even though it is just for one day,he is still happy because he is still curious on why she is coughing blood.

"Thank you,Mirae,"Bambam said while packing his stuff.

Mirae walked out of the classroom leaving Bambam alone.She doesn't care anyway.

"Yah!Wait for me!"shouted Bambam while running to Mirae.

Mirae stopped in her steps waiting for Bambam.Bambam finally stopped and started panting.He was exhausted.he couldn't believe why Mirae can walk in a fast pace even he himself cannot walk that fast.Weird.Very weird.

"Mirae!"the shout echoed through the hallways.Mirae who was standing straight while looking down looked up.Mirae showed the girl who was calling her name an eyesmile.Bambam looked up and saw the girl earlier that morning who walked with Mirae.

"Must be her sister,"Bambam thought.

Mirae quickly walked towards the girl and hugged her.

After Mirae released the hug,Minhee started asking her question.

"Mirae,who is that?Isn't that the boy from just now who helped you?Why are you walking with him?"

Mirae then smiled.Minhee opened the cap of her water bottle and started drinking.

"Mr Yoo wanted me to tour him around the school since he is the new student,"answered Mirae simply.

Minhee who was halfway drinking her water bottle choked on her water becauseof Mirae's answer.Bambam just stood frozen there as if he was an ice.He was not sure of what to do;whether to greet Mirae"s sister or just stand there.

Bambam started walking towards Mirae and Minhee.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Bambam imnida,"greeted Bambam while bowing.

Minhee bowed back.

"Oh hello,i'm Minhee,Mirae's unnie,"greeted Minhee back while bowing,

"Are you one of the seven new students who are new here?"asked Minhee after bowing.

"Yes,i am one of them.And,do you know them?"Bambam asked after replying.

"Yes,i am a senior here,"replied Minhee while smiling.

"Mirae,you should go to break now since there is still 45 minutes left,"Minhee changed the topic all of a sudden.

Mirae nodded and bid goodbye to her beloved sister.Bambam bowed to Minhee and followed Mirae,walking beside her.

Mirae just kept quiet throughout the time.Both of them reached the hallway where lockers of students are there.

"What is your locker number?"asked Mirae all of a sudden breaking the silence.

Bambam who was walking behind Mirae was shocked by Mirae's voice.

"Uhh,uhh,number 207,"Bambam answered while stuttering a little bit.

"Really?!Weird.Your locker is beside me,"Mirae answered with a shock tone in her voice.

Bambam felt weird too.He just shrug of the thought away from his mind.Bambam went to his locker and pressed the code.The sound of click was heard.Mirae showed him the parts of the school such as the cafeteria,garden,library,classes and more.

But,all this while,somebody was watching them....

Hi reader,chapter 3 is up.I hope you guys would like the chapter.I will try to make a twist in the story.I will try to add more characters.Enjoy reading.Subscribe and comment please!Feedback too!Have a good day!I will try to update chapter 4 as soon as possible.Sooo,huess who is the one who had been following the both of them??