The New Student

Don't Leave Me

(A/N)Hello readers!Chapter 2 is up!Sooooo,guess who is the new student???Hmm??

Mirae went to her seat and took out her books.She started reading but was interrupted by the girl's squealing.Questions started spinning in her head.Why are they squealing?Is it because of someone?She wondered.

"Did you hear it Misun?A new student will be in our class and he's so cute,"

Mirae widened her eyes as she heard about the topic of a new student attending her class.She hates students.Especially new students.But who knows this time she will favor the new student or will it be the opposite?Suddenly,she remembered the new boy who had helped her.He does not seemed familiar.After all,she doesn't care if the boy is new.She had forgotten his name?She doesn't even knows where his house is?So,why would she care after all.

"Class,lower down your volume and pay attention to me!"Mr Yoo's voice echoed through the class.

Mirae was shocked by his shout and paid her full attention to her History teacher.

"Today,there will be a new student attending our class,"

Once the topic of the new student campe up,the girls or either diva's of the class especially Chaerin squealed in excitement.The really squealed in excitement as if a famous celebrity is going to pop out somewhere in the corner of the class.Unlike them,Mirae feels queasy in her stomach.She really doesn't like the topic that had been brought up in the early of morning.She looked outside the window and saw a few students running to to their own respective classes.

"Ms Jung?Where are you looking at?Are you even paying attention to me?"

Mr Yoo questioned Mirae who was looking outside in all of a sudden.Mirae looked to her teacher and showed him a smile.

"The new student,you can come in now!"

Mirae doesn't want to look at the face of the new student.She just paid full attention to the quiet hallways leading to classes.

Footsteps were heard.Mirae doesn't even care.

"Please introduce yourself to the class,"

Voices of girls squealing were heard as if the new student was a famous celebrity.Mirae was dreaming until another voice could be heard.This time round,she could hear an unfamiliar voice but seems that,she had heard the voice somehow before.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Bambam imnida,"

The familiar voice caught Mirae's attention and she looked up.She gasped not because she is admiring him as well but she was literally shocked.

It is him.

It is him.

It really is him!

Those few words kept ringing in her mind as she gulped.

"Hi Bambam! I am Chaerin!"Chaerin said while twirling her hair as if she was flirting.

Bambam only smiled but she was expecting someone else to greet him.That is none other than the girl,Mirae.

Mirae turned her head to where the voice could be heard.She rolled her eyes.She hated Chaerin sice middle school.Chaerin is always flirting.She really hated that kind of girl and of course she is not that type of girl.She can be cold as ice because of her sickness.But,she can be kind and sweet to someone who is dear and close to her.

"Bambam,you can sit beside Mirae over there,"

Bambam looked up and formed a wide smile.He seemed somehow pleased when the teacher mentioned Mirae's name.

Bambam sat down beside Mirae.Mirae did not realise that Bambam was seating beside her.Bambam tapped Mirae on the shoulders.She turned her head and was shocked.

Mirae then turned her head towards Chaerin.Chaerin shot her a glare a rolled her eyes.Chaerin seemed annoyed by the fact that Bambam needs to seat beside Mirae and not herself.

Mirae just looked down to her lap and heaved a long heave.

"Ms Jung!I would appreciate if you could give Bambam a tour around the school since he is new alright?"

In all of a sudden,somebody raised up her hands up in the air.

"No Ms Lee,you are not allowed to,"said Mr Yoo while crossing his arms.

Mr Yoo knows that Chaerin wants to flirt instead of touring Bambam around the school.

Mirae just nodded her head and saw Bambam seating beside her.She already what would happen later on during the 1-hour break and that is being bullied by Chaerin.She shrugged off the thoughts of being bullied.

Lessons went on.

1 hour passed.

30 minutes passed.

Ring!Ring!

Students ignored their teachers instructions to calm down and aim for the canteen to get food.Teaches just heave a sigh.A long one.Suddenly,when Mirae was just about to leave the classroom,a voice was heard.

"What's your name?"Bambam asked making Mirae stop and turn her head towards the voice.

"Jung Mirae.Call me Mirae."Mirae answered simply.

"Can i seat with you later on?"Bambam asked again making Mirae stop in her steps.She was not confident of saying yes because she will of course ignore him.

"Can i?Mirae?Mirae?"Mirae was dreaming.That is her habit,dreaming even when standing.

1 second.passed.

2 seconds passed.

3 seconds passed.

4 seconds passed.

5 seconds passed.

No answer were heard.

Mirae was still thinking of what she could answer.

Finally she answered,......

 

Hi readers!Chapter 2 is up!I wanted to write this instance because of one new subscriber!Thank you realvixx4 for subscribing!Be sure to comment and subscribe!Have a good day guys!:)