The First Day

Don't Leave Me

"Mirae!Wake up!Mirae?"Mrs Jung asked while coming up to her second daughter's bedroom.

From outside,she heard a strange sound as if somebody was coughing intensely.Suddely she heard Mirae's shout.She seems like she is in pain.Mrs Jung was petrified and was in shock one she heard her daughter's shout.

"Ah!Mom!Mom,help me!"shouted Mirae in pain while shouting help from inside her bed room.

Once Mrs Jung heard the second shout from her daughter,she ran as fast as she could an turned the doorknob of her daughter's bedroom daughter.Mrs Jung gasped in shock as if something really bad had happened.

A puddle of blood decorated the floor.Mirae looked and saw her mother standing as if she was freezing.She looked into her hands a saw blood.She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and she looked up to her mom.

Fortunately,mrs Jung regained her normal self back and ran to her daughter and kneeled beside her daughter.She then ran into the bathroom and pulled as much tissue rolls and ran back  to help her daughter.

"T-Thank you,mom,"said Mirae as she took the tissue which was handed to her and wiped the blood.

"Are you okay?Go and get ready for school but today,can you walk to school with your sister Minhee?"asked Mrs Jung with a worried tone.

Mirae nodded her head and took her towel which was hanged on the window and went into the shower to get ready.Mrs Jung heaved a sigh of relief.Yes.This was what had happened a the past 10 years every morning.Seeing her daughter in pain every morning hurts her hurt so much.No mom would not care for their own child.But,that is what she needs to accept that is her daughter's sickness.She went out of the room to wake up Jung Minhee,her first daughter.On the way to Minhee's room,she smiled.She smiled as she recalled back the memories where Minhee would stay up the whole night just to take care of her precious younger sister.

Knock!Knock!Knock!

"Minhee,are you awake?"Mrs Jung asked before she went inside her daughter's room.Once she get in,she saw Minhee's face that was full of worry.Sensing that Minhee was worried about Mirae,she responded with a nod.Minhee smiled as she knows what is the meaning behind her mother's nod.She ran to her mother and hugged her mother.Mrs Jung just smiled and patted Minhee's back.Once Minhee release the hug,she went out of the room.She headed for the stairs and saw her husband,Mr Jung,already seatedat the dining table.

"Is Mirae ok,honey?Is she still coughing blood?"Mrs Jung nodded.

"I will need to confirm with the doctor as soon as possible then,"Mrs Jung replied with a small smile and went into the kitchen.

Mirae and Minhee headed downstairs to have their morning breakfast.Mr Jung and Mrs Jung was already seated at the dining table waiting for their daughters to have breakfast together.After having breakfast,Mrs Jung spoke to them.

"Minhee,Mirae,today there will be a new neighbour in our district and I want you to greet them after school today,is that alright?"

"Yes,mom!"replied the two siblings in unison and they bid goodbye to their parents.Usually,the family driver,Mr Kim,will drive them to school but today,Mr Kim was on leave.

While chatting about schools stuff on the way to school,Mirae suddenly started coughing intensely.She was coughing as if her lungs were to pop out of her ribcage.Minhee was worried.She tried to give her sister some water but it did not worked.Abruptly,her sister started to cough crimson red blood.Minhee was reaching for a pack of tissue in her bag when suddenly a boy started running towards them.The boy asked Minhee what happened.Minhee replied and seeing that the three of them were from the same school,the boy helped Minhee and walked together with Mirae.

"I am new here,oh and i am Bambam!"the boy greeted while showing Minhee a smile.Mirae had stopped coughing out blood.After a few minutes,Bambam,Mirae and Minhee arrived at the school gate.Mirae said thank you to Bambam and walked to class.Once she entered her class,she saw a group of girls squealing in excitement especially Chaerin,the school queenka or either,diva.She was confused.She walked to her seat and waited for the teacher to come in.

Hi readers!The first chapter is up!Do you guys like it?Sorry if the chapter was short and boring.So,guess why Chaerin and her gang were squealing.Is it because of someone?If you want to know,wait for the second chapter!Please subscribe and comment!Have a good day!:)