Chapter 2 WIP

Subway

Namjoon looked around the store, the numerous furnishings and different styled rooms catching hit attention. He picked up a soft rug, the faux fur making him wonder how it would feel walking on once he got out of bed. He shrugged, dropping the rug into the cart in front of him, the thing slowly filling up with miscellaneous items. If they were to live in the subway, they would need to make it inhabitable first. Yoongi and Jimin were there with a contact they had with a previous job, working on getting rid of the rust and checking the electrical wiring and making them useful again. Namjoon looked down at the small blue map on in his pocket, pulling out and turning it in different directions, trying to get a grasp of where he was at.

“You’re currently in ‘Living Rooms’ and you’re making your way towards ‘Wall Furnishings and Kitchen Appliances’ which we should be coming up to pretty soon” Taehyung quipped, coming up behind Namjoon. Namjoon smiled at the boy, mouth parted in a smile as he stuffed another meatball into his mouth.

“Seokjin finds out you got stuffed on meatballs to eat later won’t make him happy” Namjoon tisked, pushing his cart forward. Taehyung rushed by him, pushing his cart fast enough to jump on it and ride it for a few feet before it slowly rolled to a stop. 

“I’ll always make room for Seokjin’s food. Especially when he’s probably looking at the kitchens right now” Taehyung turned his cart to the side of the path, smiling at a mother passing with her two young children. Namjoon smiled at the kid, walking up towards him at they both continued, following the arrows on the ground leading them to the next department.

“Have the others messaged you?” Namjoon asked, turning a corner and seeing the beginnings of a series of cabinets lining the walls.

“Last time they checked in they were doing recon at the Senators office.” Taehyung answered, not looking up from his to-go box of meatballs. “Seems like that’s where he carries out most of his dirty deeds”

Namjoon nodded, trying not to look distracted as looked around, looking for a certain someone.

“He’s over there” Taehyung pointed towards a kitchen display, surely enough, Seokjin’s brown haired self was opening and eying the cabinets in it. “We’re really lucky you aren’t one of our snipers I swear”

“Hey my accuracy is still just as good Yoongi’s okay? I just have my sights set on something else now” Namjoon laughed to himself. He pointedly ignored the look Taehyung gave him, as well as the “you did not just make a sniper joke” that followed. Namjoon made his way towards Seokjin.