Always

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cool whiff gently caressed Sehun's cheeks, making them flush in a pretty pink colour. Kris smiled at the younger boy, his lover, and reached over to wipe away the small stain of chocolate on the corner of his mouth. Sehun blinked at him, then he understood what hi uncle did and hung his head low, embarrassed. He didn't want the older man to see him as a kid. Kris chuckled, lifting the other's chin up to make him look at him and kissed his lips softly.

Their first official date.

The pair was in a secluded area of a park far away from their house, surrounded by tall trees, protecting them from the people's judging stares and disapproving eyes. They covered the ground with a fluffy blanket before sitting down and taking out the lunch boxes Kris had made for them. They consisted mostly of sweet things like chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, muffins with blueberry cream, cookies with chocolate chips and vanilla extract, white chovolate candy wrapped in a pretty golden paper.

-Say aahh~- Sehun said in a shy voice, bringing a piece of chocolate to Kris' lips. Kris took the offered piece of chocolate, then pulled Sehun for a kiss to share it with him. The younger gasped, blushing furiously , but he liked it nontheless. They continued with their little date for a few more hours, before deciding to head back home. On their way to the house, they went through a narrow street filled with small shops and vendors. On one of the stalls Sehun saw a set of couple's bracelets, thin leather strap with the infinity sign attached to it. It looked simple and delicate, almost intimate, something only the two of them would know the meaning to. But Kris would never agree to wear something like that, Sehun thought bitterly. He sighed and tore his gaze away from the bracelets.

-What's wrong? - Kris gently squeezed Sehun's hand.

-Nothing- Sehun shook his head and pointed to a stall in the opposite diresction- let's go look over there!

As Sehun excitedly skipped towards the stall, a set of couple's bracelets caught Kris' attention.

 

After they finished browsing through the stalls , they were once again on their way home. The couple was a few blocks away from their house, chatting happily about random stuff when a familiar voice called out Kris' name. Said man turned around only to be met with that heart shaped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter