The Date

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day Sehun and Kris were extremely aware of each other. Every little touch felt like thousands little sparks of electricity going through their bodies. They moved around the house doing their own stuff but bumped into each other all the time. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. A lot of shy glances were exchanged between the two, leaving them with reddened cheeks and soft, almost secretive smiles. But their perfect little bubble was about to burst soon. 

-Dude!- Chanyeol shouted into the phone- you have to see him! He's just your type -Kris sighed from the other line- short, brunette and with big eyes!- his ideal type was tall, blonde, with not very big eyes which formed the cutest eye smile...

-Look, Chanyeol, I'm not interested. 

-I know you're not seeing anyone at the moment so you have no real excuse! C'mon, I promised him , don't make me look bad.

-Fine, fine, I'll go.- Kris sighed again, ending the call. He closed his eyes for a second, massaging his temples. When he opened his eyes he was met with his nephew glaring angrily at him. The older man raised one brow questioningly. The teen just shrugged, bumping into him on his way to his room. He locked himself inside and snuggled under the blankets, texting his best friend. After a few minutes of furiously typing on their phones the two boys came up with a plan.

A few hours later Kris was ready for his date. Even though he wasn't really interested in his date he was a man who took pride in his appearance so he put an effort to look good: outfit and hair on point. Kris informed his nephew that he was going on a blind date but the teen just shrugged. That worried Kris a bit. Sehun was never this uncaring when it came to him. True, he had a stoic poker face and seemed distant to other people, but he was always expressive with Kris. 

-Sehun- he begun to say. What was he going to say? That he didn't want to go, that hw wasn't interested? That Sehun's ignorance hurt him? The look Sehun gave him made him think better of it and he ended up saying nothing. One last glance at his nephew and he was out the door. Sehun glared at the door for a few minutes before dialing his best friend's number. 

Kris arrived at the cafe he was supposed to meet his date fifteen minutes earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter