Confessions

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was kissing him back! 

Kissing his nephew was wrong, but at that moment it felt so right. It was just like he imagined it, just a million times better because it was real. His small, plump lips were unbelievably soft and sweet, like cotton candy. Kris couldn't get enough. Sehun's lips were pliant against his, only from time to time his small pink tongue shyly darted to at his uncle's full bottom lip. 

Kris could tell that Sehun was inexperienced and he felt a wave of possessiveness wash over him. He pulled Sehun closer to him, slowly coaxing his lips open. The boy let out a tiny soft moan and Kris used the opportunity to slide his tongue in. Sehun's mouth was small and wet and just so, so warm that it was almost overwhelming. Sehun felt the same, overwhelmed by Kris' tongue moving against his slow, but demanding. In his uncle's arms he fellt safe, protected and so very loved. 

The kiss made him dizzy, his head was spinning and he couldn't breath, but at the same time he didn't want to stop. His lips tingled in such a sweet way and he couldn't get enough, wanting more of the incredible kisses Kris was giving him. 

Breathy little moans escaped his nephew's sweet mouth and Kris was finding it hard to resist the urge to claim Sehun as his. He had to control himself, or else he would have taken the teen without thinking of the consequences. 

Kris regretfully broke the kiss, slightly pulling away from the other. Sehun stared at him with half lidded eyes, his lips red and swollen from the kiss and a baby pink shade coloring his cheeks. He looked so dishevelled and innocent at the same time, Kris felt his pants becoming tighter just from the sight. Sehun leaned in, immediately missing his uncle's lips on his own and whispered breathlessly "more".

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter