080-NO-FRIENDZONE

Description

It all started with a hotline in every club's notice board.

 

 

Foreword

Shim Chae In is your average loser, struggling to stay afloat in the harsh reality of high school.

("failing class is an inevitable human phenomenon," - shim chaein )

Like any loser out there, she also likes somebody. And she knows he will never see her the same way. She's 100ft underground in the soft, sad soil of the friendzone.

It's what she'd call "The Cliché Loser Story".

That’s until she stumbles upon 080-NO-FRIENDZONE.

☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️

Jung Hoseok is that cool funny guy with the snarkiest comebacks and all-rounded intelligence. The world does not understand how he balances his computer addiction with a maintained GPA of 4.2, but he does. He, however, is not popular in the way you'd imagine. Sure, people are aware of his existence. 

But more people are aware of the username, "falsehope_madafaka"

("swat that off man, why do you even care?" - jung hoseok)

☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️

080-NO-FRIENDZONE is a student service, sort of like a korean intra-school OK-Cupid, started in Shimchang High School,  by a group of students. Their identity remains hidden to the most of the people in the school, but the select few are sworn to secrecy as well. 

Members:

- Park Jimin

- Jung Hoseok

- Kim Taehyung

- Park Jimin (15&)

- Kang Hyeyeon

People mostly confess stories their impossible crushes on their website, http://080--no-friendzone.weebly.com/. But sometimes, a few particularly desperate people may request for missions. Missions meaning, they getting hooked up with a person of choice.Their motto is a strange one: "we'll hook you up, but we might screw up." But they assure a 90% success rate. 

Once, the club was a discreet thing only known by the extremely desperate individuals, but a when a genius idea stikes their supreme leader, or V, his persona online, their hotline spreads throughout the school like wildfire. Cue a 9.0 typhoon-like influx of confessions, missions, and sad love stories.

Who knew Shimchang High was so full of feeeEEEeeeEEEeeeLS?

Soon the need for an extra member becomes so prominent that it's a pain in the . They decide to recruit a new member.

That's when Shim Chae In comes into the picture.

That's when the crazy starts.

☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️

heyy. this is gonna be kind of a funny sarcastic read (i'll try), but disclaimer; there will be some swear words to make the scenarios as realistic as possible. it's not gonna be romantic in the cheesy way you'd expect bc i at romance LOL. some chapters may be a little image-heavy. some may not at all. :)

a/n: i'm sure at one point of time we're gonna admire and want someone to like us as more than a passing shadow or a valuable friend. of course, when senpai has noticed you it's an acheivement, but it's still a long way to go. and in that long journey you may meet a deadly pothole you can't for your life get out of. when you fall into the damp, smelly pothole of the friendzone, it's almost the end.

or unless you got this:

or you can call

080-NO-FRIENDZONE

but if you got out of it alive on your own, you're a real hero. and yes, the term does not only apply to men lol.